[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do You Ask For Chopsticks When Going Out To Diner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ChopSticks.png (60KB, 652x908px) Image search: [Google]
ChopSticks.png
60KB, 652x908px
>>
>>8263509
Always, but places don't usually carry them unless they're asian influenced. Mom made me stop bringing my own. They're badass though, one's a red lightsaber and one's a blue one.
>>
>>8263509
No, but I always take them if they have them out
>>
>>8263509
No. I only use them if they are provided by default. I don't like to trouble staff over nothing.
>>
went to some honky """"""""viet-thai"""""""" restaurant with my grans and ordered pho

shit came with a fork and spoon

worst time of my life
>>
>>8263509
i do. i get weird looks from the diner when i ask, and ultimately have to bring my own. baka gaijin don't understand that meatloaf and banana cream pie tastes more authentic with chopsticks
>>
Only if offered or if I ordered a noodle dish, especially a noodle soup. I have no real preference for chopsticks or cutlery, I can feed myself with both without issue, and I have nothing to prove to anyone.
>>
>>8263509
My new boss took me out for dinner at a steakhouse restaurant along with his wife. For some reason the wife wanted chopsticks to eat half a barbecue chicken (Don't ask me how the fuck she expected to eat uncut chicken with chopsticks.) Neither spoke English so I had to ask the waiter of this steakhouse if they had chopsticks. He looked at me like I had just farted loudly and told me he'd go check the kitchen.

They didn't have any.
>>
educate yourselves
https://youtu.be/k3vBqX1NTBc
>>
>>8263600
explain to me how you planned to eat soup with chopsticks.
>>
>>8263704
you eat the solid bits with the sticks and slurp the bowl you wanking donut
>>
>>8263704
Have you never been to a non-chain ramen or pho place? You get the soup spoon and chopsticks.

How the fuck do you eat them? They're harder to eat with forks.

After living in Japan for a few years Im a firm believer that salad is also much easier to eat with chopsticks than with a fork as well
>>
>>8263509
I use whatever they have
>>
>>8263509
this picture is too edgy to be anything close to funny
try something that isn't saying the naughty words/10
>>
File: utensils-chork.jpg (86KB, 646x379px) Image search: [Google]
utensils-chork.jpg
86KB, 646x379px
I ask for Chorks.
>>
>>8263882
>three in one

so each chopstick is a utensil?

that's fuggt
>>
Yes, if the food can be reasonably eaten with chopsticks.

Whenever I eat out it's usually at Asian places and they usually provide chopsticks by default, or have a place where you can get them yourself. So it's generally not necessary to ask for them anyway.
>>
>>8263882
kek
>>
>>8263509
If its an asian restaurant yes. Not if its fucking mcdonalds

I bring my own in that case....
>>
>>8263855
Chink detected.
>>
>>8264026
individual with a working sense of humor detected*
>>
>>8263942
the first line is all you need.
>>
>>8263509
>Ask for
You bring your own, you fucking casual
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.