[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a fine meal in my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0160.jpg (286KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
286KB, 600x400px
How can I turn this into a fine elegant cuisine? Any tips?
>>
>>8262505
Throw Top Semen into the trash can where it belongs.
Go out and buy some real food.
>>
File: cooking meal time.jpg (23KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
cooking meal time.jpg
23KB, 426x240px
>>8262505
Use only the purest mineral waters to simmer it, and make sure to add the seasoning packet while it's at that heat level so it dissolves properly.
That is cuisine oodles of noodles
also to make it 3 star, break the brick into thirds. pic related. Try to snap it at the line, it makes eating them so much fucking easier. I'd say snap them in half but that's a chore
>>
File: ramencut.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ramencut.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>8262513
FUCK wrong image, sorry
you want the break to be near the end where it folds over, not on the other end
>>
>>8262505
Put some soy sauce in the water
Boil some onion and carrot slices with the noodles, real meat if you've got it
Eat with your favorite pepper sauce
>>
File: 1110SB-2T.jpg (67KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1110SB-2T.jpg
67KB, 300x400px
>>8262505
Buy some Sambal Oelek. If you're in flyover land dont worry they sell it at walmart in the asian condiment section. The stuff is amazing and you'll start to add it into everything.
>>
File: 1478085884857.jpg (1MB, 1336x4460px) Image search: [Google]
1478085884857.jpg
1MB, 1336x4460px
>>
>>8262505
Just use the flavor packet and add your favorite hot sauce and some lime juice, simple isn't so bad
Though you can also chop up random veggies like mushrooms and bok choy or whatever's in your fridge to add in while the noodles are cooking, maybe make it egg-drop ramen too by beating an egg and pouring it in slowly but that makes it look like slop a lot of the time. Add in real meat if you have any, just cook it separately first since the noodles take like 5 minutes to get soggy
>>
>>8262508
excuse me, Top Ramen(Nissin) is actually the superior brand of budget noodles due to the fact that it actually contains proper buillion in the flavor packet whereas inferior brands like Maruchan are entirely artificially flavored
>>
>>8262505
Listen here, nigga.
1. Take onions, chop it and cry like a little bitch
2. Throw lard into a preheeted pan at maximum heat, add onions and a 3 spoons of mustard. You should get a nice mustard sauce with onions.
3. Add boiling water from kettle, ramen and spice package. Put heat to middle. It doesn't matter how much water you use, it is going to evaporate anyway.
4.Let the water evaporate
>>
>>8262505
https://youtu.be/4qKJS-8bzoA
>>
Chop up some green onion, carrots, and slice up mushrooms. Bring the water to a boil and add those with the seasoning packet to turn it into a broth. Give it a few minutes on medium heat then add the noodle packet. Once the noodles are ready crack an egg and stir.

Super cheap and super filling.
>>
>>8264416
epic xd
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.