[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do people seriously eat pizza with a knife and a fork?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 2465255-2388999391-pizza.jpg (166KB, 1372x1059px) Image search: [Google]
2465255-2388999391-pizza.jpg
166KB, 1372x1059px
do people seriously eat pizza with a knife and a fork?
>>
>>8261726
Yep
>>
my boss did it...just go with the white people flow
>>
>>8261726

Many people in Italy eat pizza with a knife and fork. There is absolutely no difference in taste. As a matter of fact I prefer to use a knife and fork and savour the taste of a good pizza instead of taking large bites and getting cheese grease all over my face.
>>
>>8261726
Yes, non americans use silverware to eat.
>>
>>8261888
>Tortillas
>>
>>8261884
Just open your mouth, Mr shill. It will stop the grease from smearing on your face.
>>
>>8261726
I eat pizza with cutlery, probably because I'm not some kind of FUCKING SAVAGE.
>>
>>8261896

I hope an asteroid the size of Rhode Island lands in the middle of the USA
>>
>>8261726
That's how Patrick Stewart eats it.
>>
>>8261896
Don't panic, idiot. They're trying to keep you watching.
>>
I scrape all the cheese off with my fork and then eat the floppy pizza left over
>>
>>8261726
I do it occasionally but I mainly use my hands, sometimes its just easier. Like sometimes I use a fork and knife to eat a sandwich that has way too much stuff inside it andthat I know its all gonna fall out.
>>
>>8261726
Depends on the type of pizza, dumbass.
I know, meme central, but I live in Chicago, and when you get deep dish the menu specifically says (for the tourists) "best eaten with a knife and fork".
But of course nobody is going to use a knife and fork for a thin crusty slice. Don't be so stupid and narrow minded.
>>
>>8261726
IVE DONE THIS EXACTLY ONCE. IT WAS WEIRD. I DONT RECOMMEND IT.
>>
>>8262020
Enjoy your worst pizza on the earth and nigger murder, chicucko faggot. Deep dish is dog shit.
>>
>>8261726
In a restaurant, yeah.
>>
If the pizza is too hot or I'm trying to be extra careful for whatever reason I will use a knife and a fork.
>>
>>8262194
Wait like 10 seconds then, you fucking midge.
>>
>>8262175
So mad :) Let the butthurt flow, it only make my smile bigger!
>>
>>8261726
yes, thats how it is traditionally eaten
>>
It depends. In a nice restaurant yes, fork and knife are a must. Every other place hands
>>
>>8261879
1 - white people made pizza, so white people cant eat it the wrong way, because the way it's supposed to be eaten is determined by white people
2 - i've never seen a white person eat pizza like that, but i've seen several black people do it. so you'd be going with the black people flow
>>
Of course, it's often to hot to hold with my hands.
>>
I do this with particularly large slices. I have to hold it in the middle so that they don't flop down but it's too hot for that, so I eat it with a fork.
>>
If I'm in an /sp/ gamethread or a shitposting marathon then I will use a fork while I eat pizza
>>
>>8261726
This is the type of shit that makes women cheat on men
>>
>>8262704
>Sicilians
>white
>>
>>8263310
>Sicilians
i'm not sure where you got that from but ok... you're free to believe whatever personalized version of history you've made for yourself
>>
>>8261726
>knife and a fork

Do you mean to say a fork and knife?
>>
>>8263286
cheat WITH the men who eat it that way, make no mistake.

Some fucking slob cramming pizza in his face with his disgusting man hands between rounds of CoD is not a man a woman wants to fuck.
>>
>>8263328
I agree. People have to step up now and refute pure ignorance, especially with what's happened. I used to joke with the alt-right memes, but not anymore. This is some serious stuff now. Read Orwell's essays from the '30's.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.