[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast Food Horror Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 29

File: o.jpg (110KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
110KB, 750x1000px
>friend and i want to pick something up to eat on the way to a concert
>friend recommends the five guys close by
>place seems nice enough, order two small burgers and two fries
>get bag with all our food in it
>bag is burning to the touch and hot with grease stains on the side and bottom
>the fuck
>we sit down at the table and open it up
>fries literally come pouring out like we ordered a bag full of them
>salt gets all over the table and our food is slathered in grease and salt
>fries taste like absolute shit and i end up bloated, vomit later at the concert
Never went to that place again, there was enough fries in the bag to serve 4-5 people, it was ridiculous.

Any other horror stories from fast food places you guys have?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
One time I got food poisoning from McDonald's.
>>
>>8261043
what did you eat?
>inb4 tendies or chicken sandwich
>>
>>8261037
Five Guys is fucking nasty.
>>
>>8261050
I always get 5 McChickens and a water and laugh at the plebes who ordered a meal and got less than I did for almost twice as much.
>>
>>8261050
For me, it was a Big Mac™
>>
>>8261053
>water
Why?
>>
>>8261063
The filtered water at my McDonalds is pretty good, plus I save money by not buying the soda.

My town actually has a Burger King and Mcdonalds across the street from each other so I usually go and pick up some of Burger King's Onion Rings to go with.
>>
>>8261053
>>>8261050
>I always get 5 McChickens and a water and laugh at the plebes who ordered a meal and got less than I did for almost twice as much.
>not a McBeer
>>
>>8261069
We don't have McBeers.
>>
>>8261074
>not being able to enjoy a fine McBeer with your McDonald's™
Why live
>>
>>8261069
>>8261074
wtf is a mcbeer?
>>
>>8261037
If there were too many fries, why did you eat all of them instead of stopping when you were full?

The business is known for giving you shitloads of fries, that and free peanuts are why anyone bothers eating there. This is all on you.
>>
>>8261079
The finest alcoholic beverage you can readily buy
>>
>>8261084
It's a shitpost, bud.
>>
>>8261037

Yeah, Five Guys fries are so shit

The burgers are 10/10 though
>>
>>8261037
I think most diners consider the extra fries a feature and not a bug.

>>8261122
I think their fries are even better than their burgers.
>>
Went to Popeye's and ordered dark meat mild. Negro beast gave me white meat spicy. I'm still pissed at negros.
>>
>>8261063
>drinking calories
>>
>>8261043
got strep throat from McDonalds
>>
>>8261746
>trusting negros with your food
>>
>go to small local mexican place as a kid with delicious chilli fries and tacos
>ends up closing due to housing illegal immigrants
>in home town ~8 years later and it had reopened only weeks before
>go with friends and get a beef taco and a beef tongue taco (which was new to the menu)
>never had tongue before so i was a little excited
>quite chewy, pretty alright for a tiny fast food place
>finish my tacos quick cus they were small and look around while my friends are finishing
>take a glimpse into kitchen while door was open and see guy taking out plate of food from the microwave and shoving shit closer to the inside of the plate with his fingers
>get a little disgusted
>notice all the disgusting fat people in the resteraunt
>sauce 'buffet' looks incredibly dirty and unkempt
>realize that this place was all nostalgia goggles and it's really a piece of shit, dirty place
>go home and think nothing of it hours later
>feel incredibly hungry around 8 hours later, like i could eat an entire pizza
>instantly feel dizzy after that
>fear of puking, try to shower and calm down, anything i can do to not puke
>HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA PUKE.jpg
>puke and shit for a couple hours
>extended until next day
>strong desire to burn the fucking dirty immigrant spick faggot restaurant down now

it's a story at least
>>
I've never really had anything terrible happen with fast food. There's a McDonald's near me that consistently gets my order wrong, even though I never do any kind of special order, but that's not that big a deal. I just don't go there anymore. I had Five Guys once and found it pretty disgusting, but that was offset by the malt shake, which was fucking delicious. I had to wait 40 minutes at a Taco Bell once, not because they were busy, but because there was some kind of argument in the kitchen.

I guess I don't eat enough fast food to hit those odds of getting something terrible. But seriously, Five Guys' food is horrible but their plain old malt shake is fucking great.
>>
I ate mcdonalds like 7 years ago and got sick for two weeks, needless to say i never went back
>>
>>8261122
i always get an in n out double double and then go grab some five guys cajun fires

in n out has shit tier fries
>>
>>8261037
It's tough being a vegan
>>
>>8261037
>fries taste like shit
>eat all of them anyway
>>
>>8261043
Wtf is going on in your picture man? Did you dump your lunchbox remnants in the bathwater?
>>
>mom is out and texts me to ask if I want her to bring home anything for lunch
>tell her to bring me a nugget meal from mcdonalds with large fries and coke
>she gets home and instead of getting me nuggets and fries she got me some grilled chicken piece of shit salad wrap and a small sprite
>refuses to go back out and get me what I wanted

The worst.
>>
>>8261063
I drink water with every meal because it's cheaper when eating out, plus I'm /fit/
>>
>>8263454
Damn moms. Phhhhhtttttt.
>>
>>8261936
You can go right to fucking hell and burn there motherfucker.
>>
>>8261063
Stop drinking sodas and juices for a month and you'll understand. They're just liquid candy that you get charged out the asshole for at any restaurant.
>>
Ate dominoes.
Got food poisoning for a month, day 7 I went to ICU for intravenous.
For the whole 2 weeks of feverish sweats and shivers, all I could smell was the pungent chemical-like grease/sauce smell that dominoes somehow has and nobody else does.

I literally lost most of my motor functions. On the plus side, I shat out so much crystal clean water, coca cola tried to buy me out for fear of competition.
>>
>>8263436
He's making soup
>>
>>8263713
I worked at a dominos before, i can confirm the kitchens are pretty dirty. Throughout an entire shift the most they'd clean the pizza cutter would be to bang it on the inside of a container to knock off the bits of pepperoni and mushroom.
>>
>>8263454
What a fucking asshole, what's the point of calling you if she's gonna get some completely different shit? You should cut her brake cables to teach her a lesson. It's the least she deserves
>>
Everytime i get beef at mcdonals i puke or get the shits. Idk what it is.
>>
>>8261037
five guys fries are pretty gross
>>
>>8261037
>five guys
Their burgers are pretty good, but not that good that they would warrant all those hundreds of raving reviews from all kinds of newspapers they have on their walls.
and the fries are ok. Not great, but its fucking fastfood, what do you expect?
>be some person that might be me
>be totally stumped by how greentext works
>be eurofag
>be in Leafland
>oh, a five guys, /ck/ always raves about them
>Was very hungry
>order a cheeseburger and some large fries
>get OP's brown bag
>there is a huge burger on the bottom
>above that is a cup filled with fries
>every single spot in the bag is filled with about 4 cups worth of additional fries
>eat them all
>Dont use any kind of tranportation besides my feet for the rest of the trip to get rid of the calories from that one meal, to keep my nice, skinny Eurobody

Je ne regrette rien
>
>>
>>8261053
I get something similar, just 2 and a drink of sorts

Maybe a McChicken if i feel like something a bit better
>>
File: 1443482385490.jpg (60KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443482385490.jpg
60KB, 509x720px
>>8263717
>He's making soup
>>
>>8263454
Did she at least jerk you off while you breastfed?
>>
>>8261085
Can you get it in the drive thru?
>>
File: fb7.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
536KB, 381x512px
The worst I ever encountered was when some family I was visiting convinced me to go to apple bees. I wen ahead and got some chicken macncheese that looked as though it was redeemable. The entire meal was dry, overly sweet, and there was barely any cheese. I never ate at Apple Bees again.

On a less pissy note. I once went to a Bubba Gumps, their shrimp mac and cheese. Jesus christ it was thr best mac and cheese I have ever consumed. They even added some shrimp.
>>
File: McBeer.png (486KB, 412x549px) Image search: [Google]
McBeer.png
486KB, 412x549px
>>8261069
>>8261074
>>8261077
>>8261079

For me, it is the McBeer. The best fast food alcoholic beverage.
>>
>>8261864
Tongue is one of the softest, succulent meat, they probably fucked it up.
>>
>>8264660
Dude. Dude. Fucking duuuuude. What if, like... there's McVodka in Russian McDonalds? Is there?!

Man, but by the same logic, Texan McDonalds would have McMeth.
>>
>>8264671

Tongue is a hard-working muscle. If you don't cook it long enough then it will be tough as fuck. Cook it properly and it will be very tender.
>>
>>8263749
>its fucking fastfood
fast casual*
>>
>>8264676
Russia's McDonald's menu has no extra items, only the basic items.
>>
In increasing order of severity.
Burger King: Got a cold Whopper.
McDonald's: Got a milkshake with a bug in it.
Max: Got a moldy milkshake.

Never got sick from any of this, but that moldy milkshake was absolutely nasty.
>>
>>8261864
Throw a molotov in there or call the authorities because that business doesn't deserve to take peoples' money.
>>
>order sushi
>takes an hour for delivery
>get it, find out they overcharged me by $10
>food is okay but portions are pathetically small
>it's also all room temp, doesn't taste as good reheated (tempura) and fear about the sashimi

>order thai
>comes
>they "forgot" the rice

Are asians the true jews?
>>
>>8264986
You're making the mistake of seeing malevolence when it's really incompetence.
>>
File: dfhrtgr.jpg (21KB, 425x345px) Image search: [Google]
dfhrtgr.jpg
21KB, 425x345px
>>8264986
>mfw a chinese restaurant near me tried to charge me a tip for picking up my own food for takeout.
>>
>>8265019
if you dont tip, you should just cook at home

or go live in a different country i guess
>>
>>8261920
McDonald's has a webpage where you can complain about your order or the service etc
I really enjoy sitting in the restaurant and fill out all the things they did wrong.
Mostly it's cold fries but last time they didn't put enough Big Mac sauce on my Angus clubhouse burger so I complained about that too
>>
>>8264676

meth is a midwestern thing though. the closest we've got to meth central is oklahoma, but that state fucking sucks anyway.
>>
>>8261063
Soda is literally the biggest ripoff in the food industry

The cups are more expensive than the syrup. By like a factor of 100.

t. ran a Needle Tollhouse for 2 years

Also it's terrible for you
>>
>>8265138
you know nothing about methane or methane accessories.
>>
>>8265152

[spoiler]START[/spoiler]

[spoiler]PUFFIN[/spoiler]

[spoiler]BOY[/spoiler]
>>
>>8265158
abso-fuckin-lutely

#MAGA
>>
>>8265113
>tipping the cashier
Fuck off
>>
>>8265113
>Tipping someone who stood and handed you a bag

If anything the fucking cook deserves a tip more than a cashier.
>>
How can people bitch about too many fries
There's no such thing as too many when it comes to fries
>>
>>8264986
>order sweet and sour chicken
>they forget the fucking sauce
>fuck that, toss it in the fridge and forget about it
>mom comes by 4 days later and sees it in the fridge
>tell her what happened
>she calls the place up, yells at them and gets them to bring a fresh sweet and sour chicken with the sauce for free
>too afraid to ever order from them again
Th-thanks, Mom.
>>
>>8264638
You thought a shitty chain restaurant was the worst cheesenoodle you've ever had but a shitty theme chain restaurant was the best cheesenoodle? Sorry if I don't trust your opinion.
>>
>>8265158
isent it ...BOI
>>
OP wtf that sounds tasty and comfy as fuck i guess you are analy retentive anda neat freak or something because to me that sounds tasty
>>
>go to any chinese buffet ever
>pig out
>go home, take a massive dumpster-smelling shit
>be hungry again an hour later
>went to indian buffet with friend
>expecting the shits
>not even a rumble
>whole night was fine, and food was pretty good

I have been misled about indians.

>>8265149

Soda is seriously disgusting. Just too sweet and it makes me feel bloated. I never burp except when I drink that foul fizzy sugarwater.

>>8265259

Fries are disgusting. The only good fries are smiley fries. Fries are a waste of money. I'd rather have more chikun nuggers or even get a side salad or something.

>>8265272

Your mother sounds nice. I wish she was my mother.
>>
>>8265352

> smiley fries

what

Also, Indian food literally never gives me the shits or anything.
>>
>>8265286
kek
>>
>>8265352
>be hungry again an hour later
I fucking hate this phenomena. I will stuff myself until I feel like i'm going to pop at a Chinese buffet but then be perfectly fine on the way home.
>>
>>8261037
>go to taco bell on a 1am chalupa run
>get home, load up some chink toons, wrap up in some blankets, and get ready for the comfiest night ever
>not even 2 hours pass, feel a storm brewing in my lower stomach
>unwrap myself from my blanket tomb and head to the bathroom
>hear the most ungodly rumble as I start to unload into this toilet
>the past hour or so spent inside a pile of fleece combined with the garbage food means my asshole feels like the fucking mauna loa if it were on the surface of the sun
>realize mid-dump that the rumbling is resuming, but it's moving upwards now
>ohshitcap.png
>grab the nearby wastebasket
>blow chunks into it
>while still pouring fecal magma into the toilet
>this goes on for about 10 minutes, with only the briefest of pauses
>finally done, have to flush three times to get all the shit and tp down
>settle back into my room
>feel surprisingly good for someone who just ejected waste out of both ends
>continue with my late night of anime and baja blast
>wake up late the next day, feel like death
>have to call in sick to work the next two days
>>
>>8261758
>eating fry chickuh dat de white man ha touch
>>
File: tumblr_m5dlxmbFHz1rwtsdlo1_500.jpg (111KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5dlxmbFHz1rwtsdlo1_500.jpg
111KB, 500x375px
>>8265360
I actually find them pretty shit-tier. They have a dry consistency that comes from being first mashed then reconstituted with flour before frying.
>>
>>8264638
>being surprised that shrimp mac and cheese has shrimp in it
>>
>>8264676
only in East Texas, pal
>>
Pizza hut. Pizza smelled weird, tasted weird and dough felt like it wasn't entirely cooked. Still ate it all 'cause I didn't have any more food/money and I was very hungry. Spent the next few hours running to the bathroom
>>
>haven't eaten mcdonalds in about 8 years except for 2 instances of drunken 1am nuggets
>see a movie with a friend
>go to mcdonalds to chat after
>didn't have dinner but don't want to order a meal because I know it'll make me feel awful
>order an ice cream so I'm not sitting there like an idiot
>eat it
>leave about 30 minutes later
>about 1 hour later start to feel bloated
>bloating turns into pain
>start shitting like crazy
>not diarrhea crazy so it's not food poisoning it's just my body can't handle the mcdonalds "ice cream"
>spend 3 hours in pain and shitting frequently

>next day still don't feel fully recovered

Literally just a chocolate sundae and it laid me out all night.
>>
>>8264986
you realize sushi isn't supposed to be cold right?
>>
>>8261063
Are...are you retarded?
>>
>>8265557
>Pizza hut.
fuck those fuckers

I think they gave me the 2nd worst diarrhea I ever had.

Had some lunch at pizza hut, and went out of work earlier, because I had a headache, so I went for a longish walk in some nearby park.
After a while I realized that I probably had to shit, but normally, if needed I can hold it in for quite a while, so I opted for that.

But it got worse. Still though I could hold it in, but proceeded towards the bus stop to get home

Got even worse, figured I might take a detour towards the toilets at the park entrance

FUCK, what is that???? I cant just shit on the lawn in the middle of the park.

Walk faster towards toilet.

Toilets are closed

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Oh well, bevore I ruin my pants even more, I just run into those bushes over there

Explode into some shrubbery

Go home and shit all night

Start shitting blood the next day and it didnt stop, so that I even went to the doctors because of it

Fuck Pizza Hut
>>
Local place in walking distance from my apartment sells cheap pizza at $5 a pie.

My roommate and I grab a mediocre but completely edible and cheap pizza every so often.

One week we bring one home and the pizza sauce tastes like it has vinegar and smells off.

Eat a few slices but can't stomach the rest.

Roommate gets the shits, I'm fine and we never go to the pizza joint ever again.
>>
File: 1478029790738.jpg (79KB, 576x642px) Image search: [Google]
1478029790738.jpg
79KB, 576x642px
>>8265113
You also tip after eating the meal, so part of the tip is based off the quality/portions/ect.

>>8265188
>>8265250
^^ This right here

>>8261037
That's why you order a tiny fry and laugh.

I do like their fries, especially the cajun spiced ones. Though, they're only really good when warm.. When cold they go downhill fast, and if you take a while to eat chances are half your fries will be soggy sticks.

Also worst thing that happened to me was I sucked up a fingernail clipping through the straw of my Ice Capp from Tim Hortons. It was super late at night and I'd just finished a 10hr shift, so I couldn't have been arsed to go back and complain.. And really, I doubt they'd of believe me.
>>
File: 1469785955546.jpg (31KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1469785955546.jpg
31KB, 500x566px
>>8266336
Just remembered my first worst restaurant experience was this summer.

>just finished visiting puppy at vet the day after his emergency surgery
>fucking midnight
>meet up with SO who takes a break from work to grab some grub since we both hadn't eaten in like 40 hours (night shift + dying puppy don't mix well)
>go to this nice pub we'd been to before with his work buddies, food was top notch then
>he gets a burger, I get roast chicken with mashed potatoes and veg.
>food takes forever, waitress forgets to get us our drinks, multiple times
>burger is burned somehow, but not completely atrocious
>my meal is total trash
>2 small pieces of incredibly dry, tasteless chicken perched atop a mound of mashed potato that tasted like it came from a box
>where the fuck are the veggies at least?
>oh.. they're hiding under the slop of mash
>soggy green beans that were heavily black with grill char marks
>what the fug

All I can guess is that the green beans were cooked first, thrown into the.. well you know those fancy ass giant dishes that kinda look like a really shallow bowl and have a huge useless rim... Then they threw the mash on top, and topped it off with some chicken that had been siting under a heating lamp.

Most disappointing meal I ever ate. All I could do was shake my head cause I knew I could have made better at home. I didn't want to complain because fuck everything about that day, I was absolutely done. Pupper came through though, thank fuck. 7 Thousand fucking dollary doos later though.

Sorry, I know >not your blog.
>>
>>8261043
When I was 7 years old I vomited after eating McDonald's. I've never gone there since. 14 years strong, now. I'm going for a record.
>>
All these diarrhea stories, you fatasses have a messed up digestive system.
>>
Some years ago I went to mcdonalds and ordered some seasonal burger and it was not good. I do not liked it. Was not satisfied.
>>
>>8265388
>>8265574
You do realize that digestion takes time, right? There's no way that bad food will give you diarrhea just a couple of hours after eating it. Even if it is contaminated with e-coli, it will take some days for the bacteria to move through the body and reproduce.
>>
>>8261037
>lived in US for 5 years
>would eat at McDonalds on occasion
>food was usually made by blacks, was cold, and sometimes even raw
>was always shit (except for this one restaurant where white people made the stuff)
>moved back to India and the McDonalds are consistently good
>order a Paneer McSpicy and a Fish Fillet every week and it's always good, also restaurants are clean
>fries are also always crisp, unlike limp American McNigger fries
>>
>>8266500
POO IN LOO PAJEET
>>
>>8266500
Though I hear that other countries get much better menu's than our own (britfag) - for instance: Japans Big Macs have the highest meat content. Turkey serves bigger burgers like the McKofka and the Mega-Mac. The Netherlands had the McKroken and apple milkshakes.

McDoands almost consistently have racially homogeneous staff at their London restaurants, like all black, all white, all Indian etc - the difference in quality depends on whether the restaurant has the old style or new style (ie with tickets.... the food is always cold somehow) system in place.

Unregulatedly I'm quite obese.
>>
>>8266458
Food begins to be broken down the moment it lands in your stomach. I don't see why someone mightn't have a quick and poor reaction to foods their bodies are unaccustomed to eating.
>>
File: 1477942197136.jpg (417KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1477942197136.jpg
417KB, 1200x630px
>>8266372
WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THIS

WHY ARE YOU SO UNFUNNY

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TELL THIS POINTLESS SHIT

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO ANNOYING

I DEMAND YOU MAKE A TRIP SO I CAN FILTER YOU YOU STUPID WHORE
>>
>>8261063
t. fatty mcfatson
>>
>>8266372
Nobody gives a shit about your dog
>>
>>8266372
do everyone a favor and never post again anywhere at all
>>
>>8261063
teeth. if youre gonna drink soda you need some water to swig after.
>>
>>8266372
Man when your dumb ass dog croaks in a month or gets hit by a car it's going to be fucking classic. Great use of $7000 Einstein
>>
>>8265188
>>8265250
if you are so poor that you cannot afford to tip, you should cook at home. this will allow you to save money which may be used for discretionary tipping.

hope this helps!
>>
I went to my local burger place with my girlfriend about a week ago. The food there is always really good, but while we were eating we saw 5 junkies going into the bathroom to shoot up. It was really awkward because we were the only ones in there and the folks at the counter had no idea what to do. Great food but I doubt we'll go back.
>>
>>8266794
maybe they were helping one another with zippers, buckles and such
>>
>>8261924
Got salmonella thyphi once from a McDonalds. The sewage pipe erupted in the back smelling up the place and it was horrible, ate food from there before the smell reached me, so I didn't know and the customers leaving fast should have warned me. Now here I am in the hospital waiting room, waiting to be seen.
>>
>>8265131
It's a tradition in my house that me and my wife spend sunday afternoons filling out surveys for all the restaurants we ate at over the previous week. Sometimes the restaurants will send us coupons for free food and we'll give those to our grandson so he can grow up to be big and strong like his father.
>>
>>8264785
Are you sure? The burger kings and kfcs here all have beer so I assumed the McDonald's would too.
>>
>>8261864
>beef tounge new to the menu

Fuck man where do you live that has such shit Mexican food.
>>
>>8261037
That's not grease on the bag, it's just oil. Peanut oil I believe.
Also
>I hate having more fries
>I hate fries
Fuck you.
>>
>>8266956
um, oil is grease
>>
>>8265131
>>8266871
You sorry old bastards need a hobby.
>>
>>8266663
I thought he was a faggot
>>
>>8263749
>but not that good that they would warrant all those hundreds of raving reviews from all kinds of newspapers they have on their walls.

Pay attention the next time you're in there and you'll notice that all those reviews are nearly a decade old, if not more. They used to have the same food for half the price, which was the time when they got all their great reviews.
>>
>>8266937
I have seen the BK and KFC beer here, never McD's though.
>>
>>8266500
Designated shitting McDonalds always have the best food.
>>
>>8266500
How much shit do you step in on the way to the counter?
>>
>>8264671
>>8264692
Gotta remove that outer skin too
>>
KFC in Berlin

>order a chicken bucket assuming it's the one murricans are always raving about
>bucket comes
>there's some nice stuff in there like tendies and some good wings
>the rest of it is bland, overly greasy chicken in non uniform pieces
>find a big hunk of chicken, looks like a fucking fist
>bite into it, grease literally pours out of the thing
>stop eating the bucket and just have the coleslaw

Dunno if Germany's KFC is just shit but it was a major let down.
>>
>>8266778
Nigga, I tip when I go out to eat at a restaurant. If I'm getting food to go, then no, I'm not gonna tip the fucking cashier for taking my order, and 10 minutes later handing me a bag.
>>
File: 1464552569141.jpg (23KB, 245x271px) Image search: [Google]
1464552569141.jpg
23KB, 245x271px
>found a toenail in a Wendy's nugget

>McDonald's fucked up my order 4 times in a row
>"two PLAIN McDoubles" because their condiments are disgusting
>had pickles and shit in it
>send them back
>they just sent me two more of the same
>then they send me burgers with no fucking cheese on them
>then they send me regular burger again
>after explaining them what the industry "plain and dry" meant they gave me the correct thing
>every one of them were HS nogs
the worst part is they also charged for dipping sauce including ketchup. Was the only restaurant i ever wrote a Yelp review for.
>>
>>8267060
you cannot afford to order takeout food. learn to cook, save some money, and then you can enjoy tipping and participating in society!
>>
>>8266372

Jesus, why are people being such cunts
>>
File: 33576.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
33576.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
>>8266372
>7 Thousand dollary doos

Ugh
>>
>>8266972
raging
>>
>>8266866
How long have you been waiting?
>>
>>8267079
This faggot again
>>
>>8267070
First of all, you could've sued for the toenail. Secondly, those nogs spat so much on your fucking plain burgers.
>>
>>8266372
poor plating and dry chicken is the worst experience you've had with food?
>the privileged is strong with this one
>>
>>8267070
>plain burgers pls
>WHERE'S MY CHEESE?
>>
>>8264671
Every single time I've had lengua, it's been chewy with a very uncomfortable texture.

I've had it 3 times from 3 different Mexican places

Is it really supposed to be soft and buttery? I've just written it off as a shit cut of meat.
>>
>>8264785
Russia has a bootleg McDonalds that serves blins
>>
>>8267162

It's all about how long it was cooked for. Cook it for a short time and it will be tough. Cook it longer and it will be tender. Cook it even longer and it will be falling apart like pulled pork.

Sounds like those places either sucked, or they prefer their tongue cooked to a different texture than you do. I like it cooked so that it's falling-apart tender. My uncle likes a German preparation where it's cooked for a shorter time then cut into thin slices. Same cut of meat but totally different textures depending on how long you cook it for.
>>
>>8266458
See I've heard this constantly from doctors, media etc.

But I've shit things out I had only eaten 4-6 hours prior. It's infrequent, but has happened dozens of times. It usually happens when I have indigestion of some sort as well, though.

Regardless, the "it takes days" thing is total BS.
>>
>>8266372
She even posted Louis CK too, fuck
>>
>>8267201

Digestion, in a normal process, does take days.

It CAN, as an exception, happen faster due to illness, some kind of intolerance or other atypical and temporary condition.

>>8267201
>It's infrequent,
that's the point. USUALLY digestion takes days.
>>
>>8266372
Good job pupper
>>
>>8266668
Speak for yourself, mongoloid.

Glad the pupper lived.
>>
>>8266458
Yes and no. Two hours later the shit leaving your body won't be what you just ate. But what you eat can fuck you up within two hours. It's just easy for us to assume it's one or the other. You can eat something that causes you to ruin your pants in a couple hours by fucking up your insides, but the poowater itself likely won't be that food.
>>
>>8267154
Plain=/=no cheese
Source: former mcdicks burger flipper.
>>
File: 1470067156658.jpg (58KB, 959x958px) Image search: [Google]
1470067156658.jpg
58KB, 959x958px
>>8266372
this gotta be bait
>>
>>8267058
KFC is shit everywhere, especially in america.
>>
>>8267244
>>8267248
Fuck that stupid mutt, hope it ends up feeding a Korean family
>>
>>8261037
wow OP you're a fucking pussy :)
>>
>>8261063
Soda costs a few cents including cup and ice and straw yet they charge $2 for that shit

It's the biggest ripoff

Also it's a shitload of calories
Hurts your teeth
Doesn't quench thirst as well
>>
File: terrier-two-step-dog-dance[1].gif (1MB, 296x418px) Image search: [Google]
terrier-two-step-dog-dance[1].gif
1MB, 296x418px
>>8266771
>not giving up some money for literally the most loyal friend you'll ever fucking have

Money comes and goes you fucking idiot

A dog loves you unconditionally

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>8267070
You are a fucking idiot. Just fucking explain what your special order is. There is no such thing as a uniform "plain" mcdouble. I would interpret that as all the usual fixings.
>>
>>8266458
this nigger gonna tell me how I felt
>>
>>8267049
My Paternal grandmother used to served her kids beef tongue and left the outer skin, tastebuds and all.
>>
>>8267403
Yes there is. There's even a sticker they put on the burger. Or if they don't have the sticker, they put a receipt on the burger with it labeled as plain. "Plain and dry" is standard industry lingo for just the advertised burger itself. A McDouble is just a double cheese burger, so a plain McDouble would just be cheese and meat. Or if it's a mushroom bacon burger, it would just have the advertised ingredients. It isn't a special order. It's actually really common, that's why they have the stickers. Literally every burger place understands this. This nigger gets it >>8267286 because he's actually worked at a burger place.
>>
>>8267373
>being such a loser you have to make friends with a dog
>even then you have to buy its friendship
Ha ha what a fucking faggot you are. Seriously hope your dog dies in front of you today.
>>
>>8267436
Wow, you must be a blast at parties.
>>
>>8267460
A blast of hot cum all over your moms face ;)
>>
>>8267463
Tell me more about your parents divorce.
>>
>>8267465
They couldn't stop fighting about my habit of coating your female relatives faces in my hot goo so they split up. Really hurt me but jacking off in your nieces face really perked me back up
>>
>>8265988
I have a story like this too
>be in korea visiting korean (now ex) girlfriend
>Eating out and spicy most of the time
>Having the shits and sometimes barely make it
>be day of depature
>1:30 hour drive tl incheon and feel like having to shit despite already did 2 times that day
>30 minutes in thinking about how life will go on when i will shit my pants next to my gf
>45 mins in stop at seoul
>run to toilette see they got no toilette paper
>Grab some paper towels and run back to toilette

Shit man never was so close in my life

Also

>same trip
>visiting kings grave with her mother
>Tell them i need to toilette and we stop at gas station
>toilette is literally a whole in the ground
>Squat and flood the place with diarrhea
>man comes in to piss
>Hear him choke and making almost puke sounds
It was glorious
>>
File: 139035361828[1].png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
139035361828[1].png
190KB, 373x327px
>>8267436
Wow you're so kewl and edgy

No, seriously, go fuck yourself
>>
>>8267495
I've always wondered how those squat toilets handle like horrid hangover diarrhea. Wouldn't you shit all over your ankles?
>>
>>8267501
No, seriously fuck your soon to be dead dog and your cum thirsty female relatives
>>
>>8267507
>hurr hurrr i fucked yer mum we're still in the 3rd grade so it's relevant and funny and edgy derp derp

lol I thought summer was over. Are you sick today or are you playing hooky you underaged little faggot?

Shut the fuck up before I call the truant officer you little shit
>>
>>8267488
cool story bro
>>
>>8267503
Nah man its kind of a bowl but just on the floor you would have to stand with the feet in the bowl to shit your ankles or have some weird spray shits which can happen desu
>>
>>8267511
You don't have to get so mad that your dog will be dead soon. And the bodily fluids the ladies in your family choose to slurp up shouldn't rule you up so much either. Take a chill pill mister!
>>
>>8267515
y-you too
>>
>>8267524
>>
>>8267434
> A McDouble is just a double cheese burger
Now let's take a look at the McDonalds website:
"McDouble®
Take two. A slice of melted processed cheddar cheese between two 100% Canadian beef patties, topped with pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard on a toasted bun."

Regardless of what you think is "industry logo" these are minimum wage workers making your burger, no chefs. You are need to be exact with them. If you get the wrong order 3 times in a row, you are the dumbass in the situation.
>>
>>8267529
Remember that episode where Santas little helper nearly died? That's your immediate future, except the dog is gonna die.
>>
>>8267536
>looked up the burger
>didn't bother to look up the term itself
of course

It's not my fault that you're retarded, but it is the fault of those employees who don't know the basics of their job. This is the most basic "special order", especially at McDonalds. Everyone who's ever worked at a burger place knows this. /ck/ should know simple things like this. Learn, son.
>>
>>8267313
Don't be silly. Pet dogs don't taste that good, especially with all the shit that occurs in them. You want a mutt - and they usually have more meat and the like.

Let pets be pets. They aren't even tasty.
>>
>>8261037
>Its universally agreed on this board that Five Guys is good
>They're all saying it's bad now cause of this guys story

This guy's just a baby
>>
File: CcTloLTW8AAhJiu.jpg (26KB, 366x499px) Image search: [Google]
CcTloLTW8AAhJiu.jpg
26KB, 366x499px
>>8266372
>7 thousand dollar for a dog

There are many smart people in this world. You're not one of them.
>>
File: 1468447586111.jpg (50KB, 599x442px) Image search: [Google]
1468447586111.jpg
50KB, 599x442px
>>8266372
>>>8266336
>Just remembered my first worst restaurant experience was this summer.
>>just finished visiting puppy at vet the day after his emergency surgery
>>fucking midnight
>>meet up with SO who takes a break from work to grab some grub since we both hadn't eaten in like 40 hours (night shift + dying puppy don't mix well)
>>go to this nice pub we'd been to before with his work buddies, food was top notch then
>>he gets a burger, I get roast chicken with mashed potatoes and veg.
>>food takes forever, waitress forgets to get us our drinks, multiple times
>>burger is burned somehow, but not completely atrocious
>>my meal is total trash
>>2 small pieces of incredibly dry, tasteless chicken perched atop a mound of mashed potato that tasted like it came from a box
>>where the fuck are the veggies at least?
>>oh.. they're hiding under the slop of mash
>>soggy green beans that were heavily black with grill char marks
>>what the fug
>All I can guess is that the green beans were cooked first, thrown into the.. well you know those fancy ass giant dishes that kinda look like a really shallow bowl and have a huge useless rim... Then they threw the mash on top, and topped it off with some chicken that had been siting under a heating lamp.
>Most disappointing meal I ever ate. All I could do was shake my head cause I knew I could have made better at home. I didn't want to complain because fuck everything about that day, I was absolutely done. Pupper came through though, thank fuck. 7 Thousand fucking dollary doos later though.
>Sorry, I know >not your blog.
>>
>>8261920
Why the fuck would you wait 40 minutes for fast food
You could've gone to anywhere else, gotten your food, and ate all of it in that time
>>
>>8267565
the only true part is that 5 guys is insanely greasy. Like they just toss shit in the bag while it's still dripping.
>>
>>8261037
How sis getting enough fries to feed 4 to 5 people for free a bad thing? They throw fries in the bag even if you don't order them.
>>
>Springfield, IL
>"Hey, we've never been to checkers before!"
>A small Checkers.
>Customers stand in a room about the size of a bus-stop booth.
>A few flies.
>Whatever. It's summer
>White woman who takes our order opens the window. Has a HUGE growth on her neck.
>Dangling
>Size of a golf-ball
>Keep calm and order
>Wait.
>Notice that I severely underestimated the amount of flies.
>Must be over 150 flies in this tiny room.
>Holy shit. They're everywhere.
>Wait some more
>The darkies inside start shouting at each other on how the manager is coming.
>"Y'all everyone needs to start wearing hairnets and gloves before he gets there."
>What the fuck, literally no one is wearing them.
>We wait roughly 35 min in Fly Hell.
>People keep getting food and leaving.
>Ask about our order
>They forgot us.
>Got our food and left.
>Food sucked.

Don't ever go the Midwest. There's nothing to see there. You will not enjoy yourself.
>>
File: 1455688033770.gif (250KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455688033770.gif
250KB, 213x200px
>>8266668
i give many shits about the doggo
>>
>>8267298
>implying the flip and jap gimmicks salvage the brand
>>
>>8264986
Sushi is supposed to be served at room temperature you fucking fraggle
>>
>>8263713
>On the plus side, I shat out so much crystal clean water, coca cola tried to buy me out for fear of competition.

Kek
>>
>>8264986
I went to a chinese restaurant that charged for tea once
they closed down a couple weeks later, so I'm guessing the owner was trying to get as much money as possible before hitting the road
>>
>>8264785
Under rated
>>
>>8262858
>It's tough being a vegan

There are fast food places that does vegan items, more than likely if you are not living BFE there is a place by you.
>>
>>8267552

Anyone who is picky about what they get at shitty fast food places is basically a little bitch, or grew up with mommy catering to their whiny, picky food requirements.
Not only that but wanting things "plain" is seriously soft as fuck. Harden up, man up, and eat what you're given.

Like others have said, if you absolutely MUST have a burger some exact certain way, try explaining it clearly to the retard working there.
"Hi, I want a CHEESE burger (note, this is important if you don't want one with no cheese) with absolutely nothing else on it, just the meat, cheese and bun, can you do that? "
Its not even hard.
>>
>>8269428
>"Hi, I want a CHEESE burger (note, this is important if you don't want one with no cheese) with absolutely nothing else on it, just the meat, cheese and bun, can you do that? "
the person working the register will then enter a cheeseburger plain, which will pop up on the kitchen monitor as cheeseburger plain. is that so hard to understand?
>why do i even reply to this idiot
>>
>>8269428

I was once at a burger joint behind a guy in line. He was easily in his 40s, maybe even 50s. He went so far as to describe exactly what ORDER the wanted the place to assemble the components of his burger.

I can see having a preferance if you're doing it at home. But holding up the line screaming NO, the lettuce on the bottom then the mustard. Then one pickle. The patty, then one more pickle..... is outright nuts.
>>
>>8267079
You have to be bait, a tip is a reward to a service worker, it is not about money it is the very foundation of tipping etiquette. You don't tip for pickup unless you are playing the long game on getting all up in the cashiers guts.
>>
>>8269457
No it will enter up as Cheeseburger no pickle no onion no ketchup no mustard. I don't know what fucking world you live in but 99% of the population has never heard of "plain and dry" being used in fastfood lingo.

Keep trolling you autistic fuck.
>>
>>8263729
every pizza place does that. I work at one and we change pizza cutters every three hours at the most and the most cleaning they get is a wipe off with a dry towel in between pizzas
>>
>>8269493
mate, i worked part time at a McD while in college. i know more about this business than you. now get lost you uneducated prick
>>
>>8268294
>mfw I live a couple miles away from that exact place
Its not checkers its Rallys. And you only go there at midnight in winter when all the black dudes are working.
>>
>>8269502
mate take your abo cunt somewhere else because it is different in different parts of the country you fosters flavored bogan fuck.
>>
>>8269479
Dude that's nothing. I worked in a cafe last year, i saw some shit. I've seen a sandwich get sent back because it was cut in half diagonally (which is how it always is) and not diagonally. Those same people came back with friends the next week and ordered a single sandwich between all of them, which they wanted cut into even fifths. I've had salad sent back because the dressing had 'too much dijon' when there was none in it whatsoever. I've had a grown ass woman tell the kitchen she wanted us to pick all the carrots out of her soup.
>>
>>8269530
i'm not even from down under just accept your defeat
>>
>>8269534
Shit that should be 'diagonally and not down the middle'
>>
>>8269534
>>8269493
>>8269479

How do these autistic, adult "children" go through life? Was everything that easy for the first 20+ or 30+ years for them? Did the world really just cater to their special snowflake, picky tastes?
I'm honestly mind boggled. I don't really know any adult male (or most females, save for the veg/vegan/diet ones) who won't eat what their given and be thankful. I understand if you're allergic to shellfish, you would return a dish with lobster or something...But seriously, a fast food burger, with a condiment or 2 you're not a huge fan of?
Holy fuck, suck it up princess. What would these people do in an actual crisis...
>>
>>8266666
those unchecked demonic quints
>>
>>8267085
Annoying bitch :D
>>
>>8261043
Happened to me twice.

2x double cheese burgers, no fries, no drink.

Gotta hit those protein macros, and at $1 its a much better deal than protein bars/drinks.

After giving me food poisoning twice I won't go there.
And in fact, rarely eat from any burger place.
I just throw a party and grill out when I get the burger craving now.
>>
>>8266372
>dog
>$7000

That's all you would have had to say for most of us to know you were a woman.
>>
>go to checkers drunk
>guy working there is taking forever
>all black
>"yo one minute man"
>smell weed 2 minutes later
>whole crew is smoking outback
>whatever
>ghetto people outside
>drunk gf complements some idiots tear drop tattoo
>"thanks got it in prison"
>lifts off shirt and has "monster" tattooed across his chest
>proceeds to show us his stab scars

Dont ever eat at rallys/checkers past 8pm
>>
>>8266372
Should've gotten pet insurance and saved 90% on the bill.
>>
>>8266959

No, they spray the bags with peanut oil from a bottle.
>>
>>8261920
haha, I had one like that near where I used to live.
the last time I went there I got my order looked it over and thought, wow this lady finally got it right. Pull out of drive through and take a big sip of coffee and the lid comes off and pours all over my dress shirt/pants.
>>
>>8271391
>haha
fuck off
>>
File: gfztcz.png (479KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
gfztcz.png
479KB, 466x466px
>>8271363
>>
>>8261037
That's not a nightmare. That's you being dumb.
Level up.
>>
>>8261037
Got a slice of pizza at the carnival once and was shitting my brains out all night

It tasted good though
>>
>>8266458
For anyone who doesn't know:

Infection != Intoxication

Bacteria growing on food left at too low of a temperature for too long are able to grow better due to reduced competition (because most bacteria are killed in cooking). They produce toxins that cause vomiting and diarrhea when ingested, meaning that the food only has to reach your intestines before the toxins begin to have an effect.
>>
File: 1465591000500.gif (1MB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1465591000500.gif
1MB, 250x230px
>>8263713
When I was a kid (around 7 or 8) everytime I ate dominoes I'd throw up. I dunno what they put in that shit. Now at the tender age of 27 I can stomach it better. Must be something different they're putting in the pizzas now a days.
>>
>>8267298
In 3rd world shitholes American fast food chains are actually decent because they charge a lot for the food, they're definitely not poor people's food there
>>
>>8261043
I got food poisoning from ordering the McLobster something sandwich at McDonalds, and my brother was like, "What did you expect?"

- different anon
>>
>>8261037
one time I went to a fast food joint and I couldn't understand why it was so shitty
>>
>>8266372
Why do i get the impression most of the negative replies are following suit of the first reply, as though they want validation? If it were a man saying he spent $7000 on his pupper you would be calling him a top bro, but because a girl did it she's a dumb cunt?
You're all faggots.
>>
File: fuccc.png (412KB, 473x656px) Image search: [Google]
fuccc.png
412KB, 473x656px
>>8261037
>go to five guys
>order cheese burger with pickles and onions
>order large fries
>pay around $12
>half way through meal i realize ive been conned
>>
>>8261037
>they gave me too much food! those bastards!
>>
>>8273017
the large fries is 1300 calories. you paid $12 for over 2000 cals. that seems like an ok deal to me
>>
>>8273101

the food was bad though
>>
Not fast food but still shitty
>go to dinner with friends
>they choose a neighborhood Italian place
>1 friend gets fish soup. Top of the soup has a film. Salty at and she finds a fucking rock at the bottom
>the most of us order pasta
>sauce is 80% oil and has separated into pools
>I haven't eaten in at least 24 hours so take a few bites
>like I took a swig from a bottle of olive oil
>we all push our plates away and watch as my (now ex)boyfriend works on his plate of chicken masala
>we plead for him to stop before it's too late
>he doesn't listen and finishes it
>a few hours later, we're all feeling bad even though we only ate a bite or two but go to play pool anyways
>loud vicious rumbling comes from my boyfriend's gut
>he runs to the bathroom and we don't see him for the next 30 fucking minutes
>we get back home later and it hits me too
>on the toliet when he busts open the door, lifts me off, places me in the tub and then unleashes the Niagara falls of diarrhea in the toliet
>I'm still shitting in the tub, positioned so it's going down the drain
>he can't even flush midway, face is red and he's pouring sweat
>I have to flush for him with my foot because I can't sit up

I have never used so much bleach in my life.
>>
>>8273309
Are you a grill?
>>
>>8273370
Does it matter?
>>
>>8273381
Yeah if you are female I will want to kiss you
>>
>>8265113
I never tip. And I always send food back/ask for additional sides that I know I won't use. If the server remembers me for not tipping and I get the feeling they are treating me harshly I will ask the manager to move me to a different section because last time I patroned the restaurant the server did a very poor job and was rude.

Usually get something comped off the menu for lying about the server.
>>
>>8273309
bet ya'll had some disgusting but Olympic level sex
>>
>>8273416
The next morning, yes.
We were too tired after all that shitting and then cleaning to do anything else.
>>
>>8267298

Churchs is the superior fried chicken fast food chain

>5$ box
>Fried chicken thigh+leg
>Eat the leg first while the thigh cools down
>Given coleslaw and mashed potatos
>Slurping a drink, and munching on a biscuit
>>
File: 195.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
195.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
>>8272988
You know she has a boyfriend (or gf :3), right? She's not going to fuck you just because you sperged out a defense on a rando cooking board
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>8270007
>still believing in the Sapir–Whorf hypothesis
>2017
ISHYGDDT
>>
This isnt really a horror story but rather funny / shocking at the time

>went to subway high as fuck. like barely able to see high (dude weed lmao)
>guy working there must have been able to tell
>ask for bacon
>dude grabs a literal fistful and puts it in the microwave then on my sandwhich.
>probly 30-40 peices of bacon
>i look at him in awe
>he just smiles
>>
File: WEED.png (938KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WEED.png
938KB, 2000x2000px
>>8273507
>>
>>8264212
Kekkk
>>
>>8266666
checked
>>
>>8273507
Hello I am a poster from r/bacon do you mind if I crosspost this story there?
>>
>>8261037
Go to five guys, but only ever get the cajun fries because they are the only decent ones there
>>
>>8261043
Every fucking time i go to mcdonalds i get food poisoning
>>
>>8261864
Well theres 3 types of mexican restaurants that all depend on the people running them
Theres true good mexican restaurants run by MEXICANS
theres shitty nostalgia restauramts run by cholos and retard chicanos (the one that turned into ehat you went to)
"mexican" restaurants, the equivalent of olive garden for italians (taco bell)
and homestyle mexicam restaurants
Homestyle is a rare ocassion and always ends up being really amazingly good amd authentic or garbage burrito serving shit
>>
>>8273101
You can get cans of condensed milk for a dollar or two each, and they have infinite calories.
Actually, if you ignore the 540g of sugar, 1kg of condensed milk will feed you for a few days easily.
>>
>>8265574
that just means that you have shit tier genes or you arent white.
>>
>>8261037
You sound like a giant vagina.
>>
File: 1415119886856.jpg (15KB, 295x311px) Image search: [Google]
1415119886856.jpg
15KB, 295x311px
>>8268967
>you fucking fraggle
>>
>>8261936
In n out truly has shit tier fries, it's strange
>>
>be me as a youngin
>hanging out at dad's house with his new """wife""" since my parents are divorced, I lived with my biological mother.
>"""wife""" asks what food I want
>ask for pizza
>she decides domino's is the best choice for whatever reason because I've never had it and she likes it.
>pizza comes
>bite into it
>literally tastes like cardboard
>like, genuine cardboard
>isn't even cooked well, the dough is entirely crunchy
>not "outer crunchy shell with cooked inside"
>literally no softness to the dough at all
>is was like eating a sheet of cardboard with dry sauce and dry cheese, they somehow made sauce taste dry.
To this day I wonder how domino's managed to stay afloat back then. I tried them recently because I was at a haloween party and pizza is pizza, but it had this weird fucking unpleasant after taste that I couldn't explain.
>>
>>8264638
I've never been to Applebee's before, and I've made a promise to myself that I will never go.
Chili's...maybe, but Applebee's, you're going to have to bring me there once I'm dead. I'll possess my body and fuck off the other way but the only way to get me to go is to dig up my body and hope I'm not busy fucking with people with my ghost powers.
>>
>>8270368
Lmfao
>>
>>8273383
Underage b&
>>
>>8261037
The only stories I have is that one time I went to a McDonalds during busy hours, and they accidentaly gave me a packet of BBQ sauce that I didn't ask. I tried it on fries and it was awful, I don't know how people enjoy BBQ sauce
>>
>>8274878
that is neither a horror story nor worth sharing. sometimes it's better to not post things
>>
>>8274883
BBQ sauce is horror-story worthy to me, but fine, here's a small story about kebabs.

>context: in the city where I'm attending college there's a lot of nightlife, and that means a lot of late night restaurants capitalizaing on drunk college students
>kebab places are particularly popular
>the oldest of them is a roulette on the parking lot
>ate there once after smoking salvia all night
>the dude doesn't serve kebab in pita bread. You get regular bread, the "it was made yesterday" kind of bread
>the meat is shaved off hours in advance, and left laying around in a greasy platform that was never cleaned ever
>you can get stuff like corn, lettuce, onion etc: none of that shit is fresh, it sits on a dirty counter most likely days
>tastes like disappointement and sadness

It's pretty hard to fuck up a kebab, because I love kebabs, and the bulk of flavor is in the meat that comes pre-seasoned in giant slabs of frozen meat, so you only have to be competent enough to shave it when needeed and not completely fuck up with the rest.

Also his roulette was once closed for 3 years because of suspicions he was selling dog meat
>>
>>8274923
lrn2greentext. the fuck is a roulette. who cares about you smoking salvia. leave and never come back
>>
>>8274943
make me
>>
>>8274789
It was microwaved to shit dum-dum
>>
>>8261037
YES FAST FOOD SERVICE IS OFTEN ATROCIOUS. DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD FAST FOOD STORY? THAT WOULD BE MORE INTERESTING.
>>
>>8267436
you sound like you are angry because the dog is loved by someone and you are not.

>>8267565
it's good hangover food. it has killed hangovers that my usual remedies won't touch. but if you're not in the mood for something greasy as fuck, it's kinda gross. plus it's on the borderline of being too expensive for a burger and fries in a bag. for a buck or two more, I can go to one of the nicer bar & grills and get a fancier burger and fries in a quieter, more relaxing environment. plus I could get a beer. if I ever had some kind of emergency french-fry deficiency, I guess I could order an extra basket of them or something. but that has never happened. and if I really need to eat a burger and fries out of a bag, I just go to culver's.
>>
>>8270007
so how are your periods treating you?
>>
File: 0006.jpg (348KB, 403x4567px) Image search: [Google]
0006.jpg
348KB, 403x4567px
>>8273507
pic related

>>8274789
I used to eat domino's a lot in college, and yeah the sauce just tastes weird. they improved since then but I still can't bring myself to eat there.
>>
>Ate at KFC
>Got the stomach flu
>Swore I'd never eat there again
>6 months later
>Christmas Eve in the afternoon
>Eat a tiny bit of KFC
>Get the stomach flu again
>Shit my pants while opening presents in front of all my family members on Christmas Day

Never again.
>>
>>8272988
white knight elsewhere, faggot.
>>
Jack-n-the-Box used to have these dollar chili burgers that I loved back in like 2001 or 2. Got food poisoning from them and swore them off but I swear if they put'em back on the menu I would buy 10 of them
>>
>>8275172
>stomach flu
are you sure it was the flu?
>>
>>8265574

You are weak.
>>
>>8275194
Well, I was puking and had diarrhea like, every 15-45 minutes.
>>
>>8275292
that doesn't mean it was the flu
>>
>>8264692
>>8267049
Remove the outer skin, cube it, and braise it for like 3 hours and tongue is like sex. There's a mexican place in my town that has bomb ass lengua tacos and tortas.
>>
>>8263454
Get off 4chan son
I hope you're not on /b as I sometimes post nudes there
Also what I got you was a lot healthier and you just sit on your ass all day
>>
>>8268294
We have some checkers here in Florida. I refuse to eat there unless I'm shitfaced at like 3 in the morning. Last time I ate there I forgot until the next day when I checked my bank account to see how much money I had spent and saw a charge for checkers.

Their wings are surprisingly good for fast food bullshit tho. Also their fully loaded fries with ranch, cheese and bacon are bomb.
>>
>>8275422
I blame Trump.
>>
>>8275422
>frick
>becometh
could you be any more of a faggot?
>>
>>8275422
You need to go back to whatever social media site you crawled out from.
>>
>>8275301
Well, it was either the stomach flu or food poisoning. My mother told me I had a stomach flu and she was a nurse, so she probably knew the difference between the two.
>>
>>8275422
>>>>tumblr.
>>
>>8274338
>"there's 3 types"
>lists 4 types
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>8261864
One time when we were kids my family stopped at some highway-side mexican joint and my sister ordered a bean burrito off the kid's menu.

Fucker had at least two pounds of refried beans in it and nothing else, I almost threw up just looking at it.
>>
>>8265574
You're probably lactose intolerant, shithead.
>>
>>8261037
How does one fuck up fries?
>>
>>8277453
People can fuck up anything. We used to say in the Army, if you lock a Private in a steel room and come back an hour later, the room will be broken and he won't have a good excuse.
>>
>>8275849
You wouldn't get a very specific virus from eating food from a restaurant, dipshit. It was obviously just food poisoning and your mom is a nurse not a doctor so she is most likely a dumb whore who couldn't handle a real profession.
>>
>>8277485
Who fucking cares retard, everyone knows what he meant. You're reading food stories on an image board for fucks sake
>>
>>8267286
Plain=only cheese

Current mcdonalds employee
>>
>>8277453
fastfood workers can be retarded or they don't give a fuck. or both, in most cases. when they forget or don't bother to set the timer on the fryer, you'll probably end up with under or overcooked fries.
t. former McD parttime slave
>>
File: IMG_20161115_212225.jpg (3MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_212225.jpg
3MB, 3120x4208px
>be chinese
>order burger king cheese fries for some reason

these look like stereotypical american fat-filled artery-clogging starch mash
>>
File: IMG_20161115_214027.jpg (3MB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_214027.jpg
3MB, 4208x3120px
>>8278073
Also tasted like artery-clogging carb mash too...
>>
>>8278073
>>8278108
joke's on you I guess because these aren't sold in america
>>
>>8277549
you seem upset
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.