[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it I can drink two cups of coffee and be pissing like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why is it I can drink two cups of coffee and be pissing like a racehorse all morning but I'll drink two cups of water and not have to go at all? It's really been ruining my mornings.
>>
>>8260275
same reason why coffee makes you shit
>>
It's the caffeine

however at work I always drink like a liter of water at lunch and like clockwork I need to go to the bathroom 10 minutes after I clock back in

my coworkers make fun of me for it and I wind up pissing in my department's sink so they don't see me go to the bathroom
>>
Coffee is a diuretic
>>
Because your body doesn't suck the water out of coffee and hydrate itself as easily as plain water.
>>
>>8260275
caffeine is a diuretic
>>
>>8260275
Coffee is a bowel stimulant and diuretic.
>>
>>8260275
CAFFEINE IS LITERALLY A DIURETIC YOU DONKEY
>>
Okay so what can I do to combat the effects? Drink more water to dilute the caffeine?
>>
>>8260307
Nothing.
That will just make you piss more.
>>
>>8260307
deal with it or drink more water yeah
the water will only help relieve that weird pressure you feel in your face when you drink too much caffeine, as well as help the antsy feeling. Also make sure you are getting adequate vitamins
>>
>>8260281
>>8260287
>>8260300
>>8260305
Caffeine is actually an anti-diuretic
A diuretic is a chemical that stimulates the reuptake of water into the blood by the kidneys, thus making you pee less
>>
>>8260343
Did you just make up your own definition
>>
File: 1450005354422.jpg (61KB, 252x355px) Image search: [Google]
1450005354422.jpg
61KB, 252x355px
>>8260343
>>
>>8260343
You should put on the dunce cap and face the wall.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.