[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masterchef: The Professionals (UK)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

This single best cooking competition show is back bois, how excited are you?
>>
In this opening heat, six professional chefs from all over the country arrive at the MasterChef kitchen and put their reputations on the line to stake their claim to the coveted title. The chefs face two daunting challenges: firstly a test of their basic skills, followed by a chance to cook their own signature dish for the judges. At the end of the heat, three chefs will be sent home and the strongest three will go through to this week's quarter-final.

Each chef begins with the infamous skills test. Under the watchful eye of all three judges, the first moments for any competitor are nerve wracking, as their knowledge, palate and experience are put under scrutiny. Nothing goes unnoticed as they chop, slice and sear their way through their first assessment.

The first three chefs face a skills test set by Marcus - in 15 minutes they must cook a steak diane. A classic dish traditionally cooked at the table in front of the customer, the judges may be the trickiest customers any chef has faced. When the chefs have their sauce-making skills and butchery put to the test, will they manage to deliver something delicious or a total disaster?

The remaining three chefs then face a skills test set by Monica. The pressure is on, not only to hold their nerve but also to demonstrate their pastry skills as they are tasked with making a pistachio, frangipane and raspberry tart coupled with a white chocolate creme anglaise at breakneck speed. The chefs have to whisk up the best custard of their careers and cook a perfect tart in 25 minutes without the mixtures splitting in order to raise a smile from the judges.

Finally, the six chefs cook their own signature dish for Monica, Marcus and Gregg. In an hour and thirty minutes, it is their opportunity to showcase their creativity, palate and style. It is also their final chance to show off their culinary talent before three of them are sent home, and three become quarter-finalists.
>>
>It's a "weeaboo tries to refine asian cuisine and fails" episode
>>
Michel Roux Jr. >>>>> Marcus Wareing
>>
>>8256502
True. I do like the sense of barely disguised murderous rage that Wareing gives off though. Like the calm before a serial killer slits your throat.
>>
>>8256518
>barely disguised murderous rage that Wareing gives off though
Imagine how he is in the kitchen with the cameras off.
The show is great though. I like that you can actually learn something from it. It's not just a competition.
>>
Torrent pls?
>>
>>8256439
I can't stand her stupid fucking face
>>
>>8256526
first ep is tommorrow
>>
>>8256502
I was worried about Wareing taking over, but I think he's pulled it off quite well. In the past he's seemed a bit stiff and bland. He's still strict, but he does come across as genuinely wanting to help them imo
>>
Wareing is a hack, his restaurant is paint-by-numbers fine dining. Roux was far better.
>>
>>8256439
No Ramsay

Don't care
>>
Why the fuck has it landed up on BBC2?
>>
>>8256551
She's dyed her hair blond; it's even more stupid now.
>>
>>8258522
I still fantasize about her tying me up and hate-fucking me into unconsciousness
>>
>>8258525
As anyone would.
>>
File: Screenshot-2015-11-17-10.29.08.png (141KB, 472x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2015-11-17-10.29.08.png
141KB, 472x320px
>>8258528
> she won't stop.....even after you cum....she just keeps going harder and harder till your dick accidentally slips out and she snaps it on her perineum......then she laughs at you whilst the paramedics asks you to explain what happened.
>>
>>8258515
Michael "Daddy won't you give me a michelin star" Roux """Jr.""" is a bigger hack
>>
>>8258562
>"Daddy won't you give me a michelin star"

kek
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.