[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time consuming foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pulledpork.jpg (25KB, 406x305px) Image search: [Google]
pulledpork.jpg
25KB, 406x305px
So I have free utilities in my current place. I never really abused it, but since I'm moving out soon I need to take advantage of it.

What are some foods that require long amounts of mostly idle cooking time, atleast 3+ hours. Only thing I can think of is oven cooked pulled pork, which takes about 6-12 hours depending on size.
>>
Sous vide anything, brisket, pulled pork, corned beef, stews, carnitas... Idk man
>>
>>8255552
>Sous vide
Don't have one of those machines sadly
>>
File: 098097969578 (256).png (64KB, 260x316px) Image search: [Google]
098097969578 (256).png
64KB, 260x316px
I don't understand. You want to use a bunch of extra gas/electricity just because you don't have to pay for it? You are going to slow-cook food for the sole purpose of taking advantage?
>>
>>8255661
I think that's what he's saying. Sounds like total beta shit to me but what would I know.

OP if you are so mad at ur whole lyfe that you want someone to pay more for it just because, you could maybe brew beer. TONS of water gets used in the process. It will probably cause the landlord to get rid of the whole "free utilities" thing for everyone in the building, but what the fuck do you care? you're moving out soon. It will all catch up to you one day though, RIP in Reeces Pieces FAGGOT.
>>
>>8255674
Literally fuck them, I'm moving out because the block is gang infested and theres been 3 murders and 6 shootings this month on or within 2 blocks of my place. Its totally fine a ten minute walk from my current place where I used to live and on the come up with lots of development but after looking at historical data theres always shootings and murders within a block or two of my place every spring/summer, there just hadn't been any when I checked online before moving in this year.

Talking to people from the city its a known thing so I was lied to to get me to move in. I seriously hope they go out of business
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.