[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What foods do you guys eat when your down with a bad cold?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: sickman.jpg (37KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
sickman.jpg
37KB, 356x356px
What foods do you guys eat when your down with a bad cold?
>>
>>8254877
Soup with a shit load of hot sauce
>>
Hot water, bourbon, honey, lemon. Food is just buttered toast or soup.
>>
>>8254877
you're*
lemon chicken soup
>>8254882
and if there's no sore throat, just a stuffy nose, habanero or something in the soup.

When I was a kid, my little brother was sick, mom was feeding him soup, and his nose dribbled into the soup and kept feeding him.
>>
I drink warm beer since I don't have an appetite.
>>
>>8254910
>When I was a kid, my little brother was sick, mom was feeding him soup, and his nose dribbled into the soup and kept feeding him.
>>
pho
>>
noodle soup with lots of ginger, rice porridge if nausea is a problem, crackers, lots of tea both hot and cold.
>>
>>8254877

Turmeric mixed with honey

Ginger

Pungent spicy soups and noodles

Plain buttered thick white toast
>>
Beef wellington
>>
>>8254877
Regular food
Who are all these faggots who can't eat regular food because of a fucking cold?
>>
File: 1475123563824.jpg (27KB, 324x278px)
1475123563824.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>8254877
>a bad cold
yea, i smoke tobacco and eat whatever the fuck i want
>>
>>8256680
badass
>>
>>8254877
Spicy stuff like Thai or Indian to help blast out the germs and clear out the sinuses.

>>8256661
Oooooooh toughguy
>>
>>8256761
You can try to mock how much you want but at the end of the day you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>8256850
And you can feebly attempt to insult all you want but when I'm ill my wife makes an extra effort to feed me stuff I like to make me feel a bit better.

Meanwhile you get the same shit.

How any of that affects my sexual prefs is beyond my understanding but hey, if it helps your fragile self-image I really don't mind.
>>
I always make myself some tea and squeeze half a lemon on it, put some honey and a couple of shots of whisky... it picks me up instantly
>>
>>8254877
Dead jews
>>
shin ramyun with extra cabbage and eggs
>>
>>8256419

this nigga knows
>>
>>8254877
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger tea with honey and lemon
Dry toast with pb and honey
Homemade chicken stock/ soup
>>
>>8256983
oh and chicken curry soup from local sichuan restaurant... that shit is off the hook
>>
Anything with aromatic roots e.g. garlic, ginger
I also put rum, lemon juice and homey in hot water, I don't know whether it does anything but it tastes so right.
>>
>A nice hearty soup
>Ginger-Ale
>Pedialyte
>Hot tea, with honey & lemon
-

When feeling a bit better
>Pancakes, hotdogs & beans
>Classic goulash

_
If it's the flu
>Consume
>All the beverages I just mentioned
>>
>>8254877

I just drink broth, I generally feel better if I fast from food when I'm sick.
>>
>>8256861
You're gay as shit
Now kys
>>
>>8254877
sherbert if sore throat or feelin feverish. Soup with chicken and ginger and lemon/lime and garlic and noodles or rice etc. all day eeryday (you will never get sick if you always eat like you are sick, OP)
>>
>>8257124
>if I project I'll be fine
>>
>>8257124
Don't tell him what to do, closet boy
>>
>>8257124
>shit has a sexual identity
You've got problems, moron
>>
>>8254877
MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITOS
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.