[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My roommate is a fucking mong and knows nothing about proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cado knife.jpg (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cado knife.jpg
2KB, 225x225px
My roommate is a fucking mong and knows nothing about proper cooking, mutual respect for personal belongings, or good sense in general.

Last week he destroyed my avocado peeler trying to, get this: PEEL A PINEAPPLE.

What chaps my ass is that I know for a fact he has seen the correct way to break down pineapples when he was visiting islands in the Caribbean, he was just being stoned or lazy.

Tl;dr - I'm looking for a suitable, inexpensive replacement, maybe something with other uses?

TIA anons.
>>
Lame. You should have tried something else if you wanted a funny thread.
>>
>>8253143
>a suitable, inexpensive replacement, maybe something with other uses
you're thinking of a knife
>>
>avocado peeler
What the fuck, just cut it in half and scoop it out
>>
>>8253143
Stfu already Jerrod. I gave u 15 bux which should be more than enough.
>>
>>8253147
You seem upset.
>>
File: images-20.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Knife and spoon should be all you need to deal with avocados as well as pineapples. I do like using a hardboiled egg slicer for avocados though, and interstingly enough, I broke some of the wires on my roommate's egg slicer a month ago doing just that...
>>
>>8253171
You aren't supposed to use names here MONG!
>>
>>8253143
Do you also talk to him about the "mouth feel" of bacon?
>>
>>8254170
We've discussed the superiority of cooking bacon in the oven, vs. skillet prepared on several occasions. Curious as to why you ask this?
>>
haha very clever OP I was here for the other thread were you pretended to be the other room mate XD
>>
You are taking samefagging to the next level. Too bad you're not funny or clever
>>
A replacement for an avacado peeler? How about a knife and a spoon? Is this bait?
>>
File: images-36.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-36.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>8254232
>>8254236
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.