[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Fried Mushrooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

i'm stoned, i'm drunk, i'm hungry
fuck fast food delivery prices, i have
- 200g button mushrooms, cut in halves

i will dunk these into a whisked mixture of
- 30g butter (microwaved in bowl to liquid)
- two eggs

and i will then batter these fuckboys with
- a well estimated bunch of white flour
- three untoasted slices of Burgen bread put through the food processor (should have toasted them, fuck)
- a well estimated dump of iodised table salt
- the last 10 or so peppercorns in my grinder

and then shallow/deep fry in a ratio of
2:1
coconut oil:olive oil

hopefully this will turn out well
>>
>>8250000
Checked.
Good luck fellow Ausfag.
>>
File: deep fried mistake.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
deep fried mistake.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
i panicked and fried the first six, without any breadcrumb mixture on them, only egg wash, like a damn idiot.

they were still very tasty
>>
File: precious balls of potential.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
precious balls of potential.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
round two, egg washed and battered. no mistakes this time
>>
File: jesus was a fungi.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
jesus was a fungi.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
look at these fuckboys fry!
>>
>>8250020
Add a splash of that Bombay to the Bash and see what transpires.
>>
enjoy your hunger.

should have toasted the bread, fried the mushrooms in butter and had fried eggs and mushrooms on toast.
>>
the noms were very tasty. fried for about 5 minutes, rotating with a metal soup spoon once like the bachelor i am

more to come
>>
>>8250030
had fried eggs on toast with wilted spinach and shit for breakfast my man, gotta mix it up sometimes. i need the deep fried artery clog you feel me

>>8250027
okay

>>8250002
onya cobber, good one son, chug a tinny and blow a billy for me mate, we're not here to fuck spiders
>>
>>8250044

you are damagin your body with alcohol and marijuana anyway. a few extra fried eggs won't make a difference.
>>
File: fry hard with a vengeance.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
fry hard with a vengeance.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
time to go all in lads
>>
File: positive life decisions.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
positive life decisions.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>8250047
it's all about finding the balance mate. no need to force the fried eggs on me, i've had them every morning for the last quarter of a century, on buttered promite toast.

>>8250027
the oil was smoking when i added the generous dash of bombay and it bubbled up and all sorts
of weird shit

i'm frying some suckers in there now so lets see what the fuck happens
>>
File: the secrets inside.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
the secrets inside.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
it's frying like shit now that the gin went in, i should probably chuck the oil and start over after this.

mushrooms tasted good, worse than last time though. it's like the alcohol stripped the dish of a lot of flavour, took twice as long to fry and it was just cooked poorly.

made bread balls from the leftover dough, fried one, would have tasted good if it cooked properly

thanks for the suggestion pal
>>
File: fuckin cheers lads.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin cheers lads.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
all done, they are delicious and swirled through mayonnaise.

overall, my bullshit was a lot less satisfying than a family sized meat lovers pizza, but arguably healthier and a lot more fun. plus i didn't spend 25 damn dollarydoos

thanks for tuning in cu/ck/s, see you round the stove top some day
>>
>>8250189
your pic is sideways
>>
File: 1470146784102.png (99KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470146784102.png
99KB, 240x200px
>>8250034
>noms
>>
File: 1452481687681.jpg (56KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1452481687681.jpg
56KB, 500x670px
>>8250195
lean your head to the side at a 90 degree angle

>>8250227
>contribution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.