[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xD bacon general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: tY.jpg (71KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
tY.jpg
71KB, 600x541px
xD bacon general
>>
File: sad_tiger.jpg (131KB, 546x321px) Image search: [Google]
sad_tiger.jpg
131KB, 546x321px
I used to love bacon, but then people turned bacon into a neverending meme and now when people start talking about bacon, I wish to be afflicted by extremely short term deafness so I don't have to listen to how much bacon makes their pussy gush. Why do normies have to ruin everything?
>>
>>8249197
its just the way of the world friend
>>
You're still allowed to like it, you know. You aren't going to lose 4chan cred for eating something that other people like.
>>
>>8249189
Please help /ck/

My bf loves bacon
I didnt grow up eating bacon
I love cooking, and I want to cook bacond for him.

How anons eat bacon?
Best ways to cook it?
Recipies?
Anything apart of from bacon and eggs?
>>
File: YouAreAPirate.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreAPirate.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
Line a pan with aluminum foil
Put bacon in pan
Cook until golden and firm
Eat while laughing at anons whining about putting them on wire racks and how cooking them in their fat is unhealthy
>>
>>8249305
for
>>8249285
>>
>>8249305
Wow, I fucked up.

Pan = baking sheet
Cook = cook in oven at 300F
>>
>>8249307
So not frypan?
>>
>>8249285
Take bacon and put season with cracked black pepper, Garlic powder, celery salt, and a bit of Rosemary. Start to pan fry, after flipping it once or twice, and it starts getting brown around the edges hit it with a splash of his favorite whiskey.
>>
Tear strips of flour or corn tortilla and fry them in the fat, it's best with cast iron. Good camp food.
>>
>White people
>>
File: 206133_splatter_guard_33cm.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
206133_splatter_guard_33cm.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>8249285
My wife introduced me to cooking bacon nice and slow.
I've tried >>8249305 way and I always get frustrated because it takes for-fucking-ever and your breakfast guests get impatient.

Take a large pan, line it with bacon and put it on a low heat. No need to fry at a high heat and risk burning your bacon. Cooking a big mass of bacon on low heat gives you more control over the softness/crispiness of the finished product.
Remember- like any meat, bacon will continue cooking for a few minutes once you take it off the heat. Take it out of the pan before it gets to your desired level of crispy.

And for your sanity, saving effort cleaning up grease from your stove, get one of pic related
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.