[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck quinoa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

does anyone else eat this stuff and get horrible stomach aches that last for hours?

i used to be able to eat it, but all of a sudden...it causes me pain...

i've been able to get away with small amounts until tonight. this is horrible.
>>
yeah that tends to happen to me when I eat garbage
>>
You're rinsing it before you cook it right?

If not, you need to
>>
File: voWs7KY.jpg (3MB, 4104x2736px) Image search: [Google]
voWs7KY.jpg
3MB, 4104x2736px
>>8246170
shit nigger you are supposed to mix that no?
like with brown rice or in a salad?
>>
>>8246170
It's GOAT when you make a tabouli with it instead of bulgar wheat.

This happen with other stuff? My brother in law non-ironically developed Celiacs around 24 years old. Maybe you've got a grain sensitivity and eating the whole grain is setting you off more than processed stuff?
>>
>>8246170
CHECK OUT THIS FAT SAND
>>
>>8246170
Dear Amerifat,

Suddenly eating full servings of things that have real nutrition and fiber will fuck you up.

You need to ease yourself into it. Start adding a little, and work your way up to full servings.

I bet you're shitting like a pigeon.
>>
>>8246800
I hate to break it to ya, europoor.
Mexico is now land of the morbidly obese.
>>
>>8246832
How do you know that Anon is European.

For all you know it could be a very pissed of Chinaman or something.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.