[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venison/Lamb/Ostritch What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: az_ostriches.jpg (22KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
az_ostriches.jpg
22KB, 530x300px
Got a pound o' ground of each in my freezer.

What are some good/unique things I can make with this?

I'm not picky, but don't want to use it on generic stuff like burgers and tacos.
>>
>>8245281
>I'm not picky, but

Okay.

If you didn't want to use it on "generic stuff" why did you do the worlds most generic thing and grind it?

Fuck it, I'll assume you're retarded:

The lamb will make a shepherd's pie.
Ground venison does actually make an amazing burger, Mr. Picky.
Ground ostrich? Fucked if I know; I've used Ostrich steak & Ostrich chuck before but I've never even seen ground Ostrich. So good luck with that I guess?
>>
>>8245281
>cook in pan, breaking up finely
>add a small minced/pureed jalapeno
>add black beans
>add spicy taco seasoning

>serve on large hot tortillas
>coat with jack cheese
Add:
>small diced onion
>shredded lettuce
>sour cream
>taco sauce
>>
>>8245291
I didn't grind it dickhead, it was a gift from parents. They know I like to cook, and they gave it to me as a birthday gift.
>>
>>8245451
Your parents fucked up.
>>
>>8245456
This. There's no point in getting ground game meat if you're looking to do something different. You only do it if you regularly eat game and it's one of the many things you can do with it.

It's like when people order those stupid fucking bison burgers that every bar seems to be offering these days. You pay $2 more and are you getting anything different from a beef burger? Nope.
>>
SAUSAGES

go to the butcher and get some pork fat and have at 'er
>>
>>8245451
>They know I like to cook

And they couldn't think of a useful kitchen gadget or tool instead of ground ostrich meat as a present? Are you sure they don't hang out on /ck/?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.