[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am'i doin'it right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1478172471433.gif (3MB, 305x398px) Image search: [Google]
1478172471433.gif
3MB, 305x398px
am'i doin'it right?
>>
>>8244384
No, she has clothes on
>>
>>8244384

wrong hole
>>
File: 1476098340062.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476098340062.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
wh-wha-why did she throw 3/4 of the banana away?
>>
>>8244499
Women are brain-dead sluts, the lot of them.
>>
what's this from? it seems familiar.
>>
only if you're jewish
>>
The way she touches that cock so gingerly is kind of erotic.
>>
>>8244587
Until she breaks it in half
>>
>>8244555
It's from a /g/ thread. >>>/g/57366626
>>
Wut? You can peel a bunana?
>>
>>8244384
>peeling it from the stem side
RRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8244643
>eating the end with the shitty little black thing
>>
>>8244384
What fuck is she doing
>>
>>8244762
Making a smoothie
>>
Are all millenial women just complete retards in the kitchen?

> The Modern Feminist
> can't do what men do today
> can't do what women did yesterday
>>
Wouldn't like to be alone with her in the bedroom.
>>
>>8244384
>pours a shot of smoothie
>dumps the rest
>>
>>8244787
>> can't do what women did yesterday
Women didn't do anything yesterday
The reason a love for cooking wasn't passed down onto the latest generation isn't because girls simply aren't interested in listening to their poor mother's pleas for them to start cooking, it's because they were raised on a steady diet of mediocre food and fast food
Why learn how to cook when the homecooked meals to which you are accustomed are mediocre and taste like TV dinners and you have enough capital to eat food you actually desire and not have to cook it yourself?

Why do people pretend that the newest generation of people are suddenly coming up with new ways to be awful, when every single awful thing is directly inspired by some old awful thing
>>
>>8244787
>Are all millenial women just complete retards in the kitchen?

just the white women.
>>
>>8244787
>Are all women just complete retards
ftfy
>>
>>8244814
>Women didn't do anything yesterday

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Just because millenials don't cook and eat out means that their mothers and grandmothers didn't have kitchen skillz?
>>
>>8244384
That's obviously her "saving it for later" garbage can.
>>
>>8244384

eating disorder. Look how quickly she throws the chunk int eh blender and the rest away, like she's ashamed/ afraid of it. She's disgusted by the calories she's touching.
>>
>>8244384
The only proper way to eat a banana is to throw the whole thing away, so no, but he's close.
>>
>>8244862
Why are people afraid of calories? Anyone who buys low calorie alternative foods is actually just blatantly advertising that they're too lazy to exercise.
>>
>>8245453
>Why are people afraid of calories?

Because eating disorders are actual mental illnesses.
>>
>>8245453
Exercise is stressful and time consuming
>>
>>8244788
Faggot
>>
>>8244833
ignoring grandmothers for the sake of the argument here, a large portion of women born post WW2 came into the world with the shilling of increased usage of over-processed goods, like canned meats and veggies and recipes put out by those companies for you to buy their other products while you are at it. Green bean casserole is a good example of canned food that ended up as a staple dish for a lot of families in 40-70s america, which directly led into those girls growing up with shitty/mediocre food and not learning how to cook delicious shit. and then these millenials grow up with lazy shitty mom cooking and relatively delicious fast food which is way easier than having to learn a skill.

Basically, its moms fault for not teaching and cooking healthy homemade food to millenials during their childhoods, and not grandmas
>>
>>8244814
This is so true, i can't think of one girl i know who decent at cooking.
>>
>>8244747
not knowing that if you squeeze the bottom the last bite decapitates itself from that black part
>>
>>8244384
>Trash can in a cabinet

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8245757

If you do it with a routine it is neither senpai.

The excuses will be more detrimental to your health than exercise ever could be.
>>
>>8244384
Fucking triggered.

My gf does this with everything. When trimming or peeling any kind of fruit or veg, about 1/3 to 1/2 of it ends up in the bin.
>>
>>8246882
my man
>>
>>8246882
>not peeling it from the bottom in the first place
>>
>>8244587
it's actually a banana if you look close
>>
>>8247744
It still is. I force myself to do it because it's healthy. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to. Such is life. Perpetual suffering.
>>
>>8247769
my gf threw away a good third of a chicken breast because it was "the fat."
>>
File: 1385073090717.jpg (73KB, 652x720px) Image search: [Google]
1385073090717.jpg
73KB, 652x720px
>>8245453
>>8247744
>""""""bear mode"""""" redditor trying to excuse his lack of self control
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.