[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicarron thread post your heart attack pics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chicarron.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
chicarron.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
Chicarron thread
post your heart attack pics
>>
>>8243955
>grew up as a beaner kid in the tri-state area
>used to eat that shit up with yucca drenched in lime and hot sauce all the time
>move away from home because joined the military
>tfw none of the Latino restaurants out here sell this
>>
>>8243955
I got pimples just looking this. I fucking love chicharron
>>
>>8244280

Don't worry, amigo. After Trump wins, you'll get your ass deported back to Mehico and you can have all the chicharon you want, despite your military service :D
>>
>>8244307
lel

On that note, I only had the plain chicharron from the big bags and Id eat that with Valentina or in my tortas. Otherwise I'd steer clear of them and just eat cracklins instead.
>>
>>8244307
No man, you guys keep those wetbacks.
Or maybe throw them to the sea...
>>
>>8244307

Why do you liberal fags can't differ between legal and illegal immigrants?
>>
>>8246174
>illegal
As a vegan binary gender fluid that word triggers me. They're undocumented immigrants of oppression
>>
>>8244307
no they won't, they won't have people (illegal workers in a real country) supporting them with the American dollar so they won't be able to afford meats
>>
File: o.jpg (81KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
81KB, 1000x750px
my local butcher shop, not my pic, I am a 6'5" beaner and I tower over everyone else. i'm as tall as that display
>>
>>8244280
Try a latino supermarket. The ones I've seen have it
>>
No one cares about your crappy food.

You guys look like brown, stumpy trolls.
>>
>>8246688
Stick with you big mac fatty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.