[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superfood Quiz: Is there one (1) food that an adult male could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: FACBL4FG0ZWH8CK.MEDIUM.jpg (45KB, 620x402px) Image search: [Google]
FACBL4FG0ZWH8CK.MEDIUM.jpg
45KB, 620x402px
Superfood Quiz:

Is there one (1) food that an adult male could eat two of, every day, and not die?

For random reasons I've been only able to eat 2 apples a day since Halloween but I was curious. Apples probably aren't the answer
>>
>>8243178
Two sticks of butter. With a multivitamin.
>>
Eggs
>>
>>8243181

That's two things, it's gotta be one food.
>>
Potatoes
>>
>>8243178
soylent
[spoiler]when they aren't including deadly bacteria[/spoiler]
>>
>>8243178
Potatos.

If you can include any drink, 1% milk and potatoes will net you all needed nutrients.
>>
File: cauliflower-whole.jpg (510KB, 1188x882px) Image search: [Google]
cauliflower-whole.jpg
510KB, 1188x882px
You can eat two of these whole and not wreck your diet.

That goes for any diet.
>>
>>8243221
cauliflowers give me wicked farts
>>
>>8243221

Not as part of a diet, would a grown male be able to eat two heads of cauliflower every day and not die, is the real question.

>>8243228

More than one food
>>
a bucket of chia seeds
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 212x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 212x144px
2 grapes a day haven't killed anyone
>>
>>8243178
Potatoes
>>
>>8243178
2 perfectly balanced large italian subs a day would do it

protein from deli meats
vitamins and minerals from veggies
omega 3s from olive oil

everything else is carbs and calories
>>
>>8243301

Nope, gotta be one food anon.
>>
>>8243323
a bucket of chia seeds
>>
>>8243343
>>8243256
>>8243206

All acceptable answers
>>
>>8243323

then no. You need various amino acids (proteins), omega 3 fatty acids, certain minerals, and certain vitamins to survive. you can't get that from one singular food unless that food is composed of various other food sources
>>
>>8243178
Probably the raw organ meat of some kind of seal or whale
>>
I'm fairly sure potato is one of the most complete foods available to eat. You can literally survive off of just potatoes for years, until you get sick of some sort of obscure nutrient deficiency that I forget.
>>
File: reindeer herders.jpg (226KB, 472x709px) Image search: [Google]
reindeer herders.jpg
226KB, 472x709px
>>8243178
Reindeer. It's been proven
>>
Irish people lived of only potatoes for years.

You would maybe be able to live of some organ meat as well but not sure
>>
>>8243178
pizza

really anyfood that is technically multiple ingredients put together
sandwiches
soups
salads
etc etc
>>
>>8243777
Read the thread
>>
>>8243178
>Is there one (1) food that an adult male could eat two of, every day, and not die?

The rest of this thread is fucking retarded.

The answer is a virgin soul OP.
>>
>>8243178
You mean only that and nothing else?

Animal intestines probably. They contain all nutrients the body could need. Inuit historically survived with a diet that is basically all just meat with barely to none plant based food.
>>
>>8243781
How do you prepare virgin souls? Do you brine them first or what.
>>
>>8243178
grapes
>>
raw human should give you everything you need, but be careful to only eat healthy specimens.
>>
Mothers milk is the only food that you can live on indefinately
>>
>>8243913
Literally untrue
>>
>>8243477

Yep, just add a leafy green to your potatoes. Spinach, kale or collards would be good choices. You'd get a b12 deficiency eventually but aside from that you'd do pretty well. There's a traditional Irish dish that's basically mashed potatoes and kale, so there you go.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colcannon
>>
>>8243787
it's whale for sure
course the mercury will get ya but a little madness never hurt anyone
>>
>>8244264
i mean b12 deficiency can cause permanent damage to the brain and nervous system but whatevs
>>
>>8243902
>not eating two raw people a day
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.