[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meatloaf thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 20161019_144422.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_144422.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
What's your best meatloaf recipie

Let's see what you got /ck/
>>
>>8240164
So I'm completely new here but how do [YOU] make meatloaf?
>>
File: 1444620546303.jpg (387KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1444620546303.jpg
387KB, 1280x1707px
>>8240188
>how do [YOU]
>[YOU]

reddit much?

The best meatloaf will use fatty ground beef and will have plenty of bread crumbs as filler. This produces a wonderful texture.
>>
I throw some diced onion and garlic in a pan for a bit, then I add it to the meat. Ground beef is fine, but if you want to rock that shit, you use a quarter pound ground pork, lamb, turkey too, whatever.
Quarter cup Italian breadcrumbs, quarter cup oats, an egg, throw some Parmesan in there, save some for the top, and then, here is the key Snap E Tom. It's a spiced tomato juice and miles and miles better than pleb ketchup. In a pinch you can also use V8. But reserve some for the top, after you form the loaf. Mix it all together, make sure to rock the salt and pepper, and you have Best Meatloaf.
>>
>>8240164
half n half ground beef and pork
bread crumbs
salsa
egg
salt and peppa

glaze the top or don't. I'm not your mom
>>
>>8240164
Its pretty basic and simple to make. You can vary it any number of ways but at its core its meat, a binder, and spices.

The number one mistake people make with meatloaf is using bread crumbs. Uncooked oatmeal will always yield a better result.
>>
>>8240164
Recently made a loaf with ground turkey. Kept it simple: turkey, bread crumbs, egg, sauteed diced onion, salt, pepper. Thought this can of diced tomato, jalapeno, and lime juice would be interesting, but I don't think I added enough to really taste it.

I top mine with whatever BBQ sauce I can find that has the words "maple" and/or "bourbon" on the label. I'm sure that's sacrilege, but it's better than ketchup.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.