[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sandwich Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0193.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0193.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
today I made a sandwich with diced sweet peppers, onions, and chopped andouille sausage.

The taste of the meat and vegetables was a 9/10 but I had one of the worst experiences eating it.

I ended up putting it on toasted hotdog bread and it just fell apart when I ate it.

What type of bread should I buy for this kind of Sandwich?
>>
Buy uncut hoagie rolls. Proceed to slit the top through the center not cat in half from the side. It's a more stable vessel.
>>
Also the stiffness of toasted bread is not conducive to a sandwich with chunked whole contents, whereas untoasted bread will conform and hold your type of sandwich.
>>
>>8240009
I ate some of the food on untoasted hotdog bread and it wasn't that great.

the sandwich stayed in tact but i couldn't put a lot of meat in their.
>>
>>8240018
Keep your meat in tube form, the bun is meant for a phallus(faggot)
>>
>>8240028
i chunked it because the sausage was much smaller than the bun and just awkward to eat without doing that.
>>
>>8239976
Don't be a bitch your sandwich just fell apart.

I once watched my uncle molest my sister during dinner while he was babysitting and didn't say shit cause I really wanted to play fusion frenzy on his xbox.

That is a bad food experience. Completely ruined mac and cheese for me.
>>
>>8240081
worth
>>
>>8240081
Haha well stop and masturbating and just eat the Mac and cheese mijito
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.