[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats up cu/ck/, I been craving some biryani, shit is delicious,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LAmbBiryani-2.jpg (977KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
LAmbBiryani-2.jpg
977KB, 4000x4000px
whats up cu/ck/, I been craving some biryani, shit is delicious, every time I eat out i am suggesting an indian place just to eat it. I got to know the recipe and I know there is many kinds of Biryani,
please share recipe.
>>
slowest board in chan, I'll lose my appetite before a single recipe
>>
Most people don't even know what biryani is. Gotta be patient.
>>
>>8238034
eat something with a sauce
pls
jalfrezi
>>
>>8238034
>cu/ck/
If only there was this immense database that could easily be scoured for information with a simple query... Hmm... Now contribute something of value or fuck off to whatever shit hole board you've come from you fucking sack of shit
>>
>>8238085
What database??
>>
>>8238091
Dude just look up biryani recipe.

You're not gonna replicate the restaurant anyway. You need a lot of special ingredients, many of them fresh, that are hard to find. You're better off getting take out.
>>
I am looking for an authentic reply, maybe from someone who is really into indian food, and can give me the best recipe, which will be better than youtube, I think. Plus I dont know shit about the spices they use.
>>
>8238034

P O O
O
O
>>
>>8238034
>biryani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBY61x4lIXM
>>
trick is par boiling the rice then treating it like piliaf, also safron is traditional and adds some of the redyellow collar
>>
>>8238220
>which will be better than youtube, I think.
Not really.

First you need to find a good garam masala spice mix. There are tons of sites dedicated to replicating restaurant Indian food.

You will need fresh ginger, garlic, coriander, curry leaves, and fenugreek for starters. You should also have cardamom pods and saffron like other anon said. I recommend soaking the saffron in cup of milk for 24 hours then pouring that over the parboiled rice. You will also need to make ghee, a kind of clarified butter where you let the solids brown a little bit before you strain them out. Also the meat should be marinated in yogurt and dry spices for 24 hours before you brown it. When you have it all together you gotta make a dough to seal the pot so moisture doesn't escape while you bake it.

Sound overwhelming yet? Seriously just stick to the takeout. If you don't even have the wherewithal to find internet resources on your own you aren't going to put all the time, money, and effort needed when you're making the actual dish.
>>
>>8238220

>eat out
>authentic
>>
>>8238816
>curry leaves
>Biryani
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.