[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gluten actually bad for you or is it memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: USDA_wheat.jpg (2MB, 2150x3151px) Image search: [Google]
USDA_wheat.jpg
2MB, 2150x3151px
Is gluten actually bad for you or is it memes
>>
Memes
>>
>>8237613
if gluten was bad for you the French would have died long ago as bread and grains form the basis of all their meals since before the renaissance era
>>
Memes.
Anyone who says otherwise is also a meme.

When a meme tries to meme at you, drop it like it's hot.
>>
>>8237634
That used to be my ring tone back in 2006.
>>
It's bad for people with celiac and for those with weak stomach lining. The latter is often confused with the former without the presence of a gallbladder, among other things.
>>
>>8237645
You're pretending.
>>
>>8237641
It was mine too. I was still using a razor phone at that time, and had to record my own ringtones.

I remember coming up with a bad ass solution to recording ringtones from my mp3 player that didn't sound like shit.

I would hook up my big, earmuff-like headphones to the mp3 player, and then put the phone mic up to the headphones and record. The quality was actually pretty good, and some people thought I actually spent 1.99 to buy a fucking ringtone.

God, those days were so fucking different. It wasn't even that long ago, but shit was different back then.
>>
>>8237613
It's good, but still minimise the amount of doughy shit you eat such as wonderbread and pizza and burgers.
That will clog you up
>>
>>8237658
>the coolest apple product was the Ipod
>texting didn't even exist (fuck off BlackBerry fags)
>>
File: all-in-the-family-1402x934.jpg (308KB, 1402x934px) Image search: [Google]
all-in-the-family-1402x934.jpg
308KB, 1402x934px
>>8237673
>opening up websites on shitty 2g Internet
>putting an "m." Before a url address and hoping to god they had a mobile website set up
>realizing that websites font took up too much screen space, and having to continuously press the "down" key to read a paragraph that is completely vertical
>the Mexican in the back of the class has a fucking Nextel "chirp" phone and it keeps going off in class
>those were the days
>>
>>8237689
That is one of the best images ever posted on 4 channel
>>
it's bad for certain people in the sense that peanuts are bad for certain people. people who cry about their gluten intolerance are almost always full of shit but celiac disease is real and serious.
>>
>>8237613
>an element of a culture or system of behaviour passed from one individual to another by imitation or other non-genetic means.
>>
>>8237673
>texting didn't exist on regular old dumbphones
Nigger what?
>>
File: 1387847046902.jpg (201KB, 541x458px) Image search: [Google]
1387847046902.jpg
201KB, 541x458px
>>8237673
>texting didn't exist
>>
>>8237731
>>8237736
Not that anon, but I didn't get it either. Texting definitely existed, but we had to fucking press a numerical key two or three times in a row just to get the letter we wanted.

God forbid we needed to type a word with a double letter. We'd either have to wait a second for the cursor to move over, or press right on the arrow key.

I have kids now, and whenever they try to impress me with how well they know how to use my smart phone, I show them how fucking fast I can type out a message on an old nokia. They don't even fully comprehend how it works.

I still remember when they finally added the "T9" texting system, which basically just guessed what word you were trying to spell. It was a game changer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.