[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 3 drunk foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 20140628_124950.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20140628_124950.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
So, cooks, what is your GOAT food when you are drunk?
Mine is, in no particular order:
- sloppy burger from any chain fast food ;McCrap is fav, I have to admit
- kebab from local turkish peddlers
- nachos with chili con carne and jalapenos and sour cream and guacamole and salsa

Reason why I ask is I wan't to put something new on night meny at place I work but my ideas are not very creative because my drunk taste is pretty basic.

Pic unrelated, just some porchetta I did when I was working in Italy.
>>
>>8233464
A pigslug, huh? Looks tasty.
>>
Pizza
Taco bell
Lay's smothered in Frank's hot sauce
In no particular order.
>>
>>8233470
Actually replace taco bell with bratwurst with sauerkraut.
>>
>>8233473
now we're talking, thats a cool idea
>>8233468
it is heavenly tasty my man, gotta make soon bcs I haven't made it for almost 2 years desu
>>
Chicken parmo
>>
some 'za and more alcohol
>>
>>8233464
poutine
schnitzel
cordon bleu
>>
>anything from cookout
>kebab
>goulash
>>
>>8233656
agree kebab is the best option
>>
>>8233494
Tastes so good~~
>>
>>8233464
Heavily spiced fried rice with either canned tuna or mackerel. Ingredients that every pantry should have and the exact thing you need drunk
>>
Burrito con carne
>>
>>8233464
That would look like a cool monster for a horror movie or a game.
>dark long hallway
>dim flickering lights
>feint squealing and a slithering sound
>wet slithering sound intensifies
>pig snorting sniffing sound
>SQUEEE
>bites at your ankles and slithers around
>wounds easily infected.

8/10 would still eat tho
>>
>>8233464
Jesus, I've never seen a snake like this before Do you know what the name of the species is? I can't really recall any snakes I know of that have ears. Thanks for sharing this photo
>>
>>8233973
OP here. Just consider this, that is a baby specimen of the species, you should see it when it grows up.
>>
FOR ME
>>
mcfish
>>
AB or HSP for the faggots to the east.
Curry
KFC always does it for me when I'm sloshed as well.
>>
There used to be this bar near by that would charcoal grill the shit out of a bunch of frozen patties and they were like $4 for a buger but so fucking worth it when you're blitzed
>>
>>8234085
IT IS
>>
Soft tacos are probably my personal favorite. Nice and savory, a little spice, plus super easy to eat. Just shove a food tube in your mouth. It's perfect.
>>
File: Tuna Melt Nicoise updated.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tuna Melt Nicoise updated.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
1. Tuna melt with dill pickle on the side.
2. Bean and cheese burrito with hot sauce
3. Chicken tikka masala
>>
File: beer.jpg (59KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
59KB, 512x384px
>>8233464
If there is room in my stomach that means there is room for more beer. Why waste that space with food?
>>
>>8234834
Oh man get a load of this BADASS
>>
>>8234834
protip: induce vomiting to make room for more beer
>>
>>8234858
You don't even know, man. You don't even know.
>>
pizza by the slice
taco from taco truck
street meat gyro

but I live in a big city not sure if you flyovers have access to this stuff.
>>
File: 8c73d3c08b1125cae16cebad78d59c2f.jpg (248KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
8c73d3c08b1125cae16cebad78d59c2f.jpg
248KB, 1280x850px
When visiting the phillipines I had whole fried quail eggs and fried chicken intestines, both were amazing.
>>
>>8233503
>cordon bleu

you like to eat blue ribbons?
>>
hard to beat chili dog, or good chili cheese fries
>>
File: lafayette.jpg (76KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
lafayette.jpg
76KB, 500x334px
>>8235045
Good lookin out. I'd buy you a beer at Lafayettes.
>>
You can try to cook as much as you want for these slobs. When it's all said and done, whoever brings in the pizza is king.
>>
>>8233464
Obviously anything bought tastes better than anything you make when you're drunk
And waking up to take out boxes is better than a shirt covered in pizza sauce when you know for a fact you don't have pizza in the house

But a home made drunk quesadilla with sriracha is the ultimate drunchies
>>
File: o.jpg (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
149KB, 1000x1000px
>>8235090
aina loco
spicy ahi poke bowl
costco polish dog with mustard and onions
>>
Hash browns, Lil Smokies sausages (beef), cheese, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, cayenne, chili powder

I make this any time we have people over and there's lots of alcohol.
>>
>>8233656
>cook out
my nigga
>>
If I know I'm going to be drinking, I'll pre make like 6 PB&J sandwiches on a paper plate, throw some saran wrap over it and leave it on the counter for when I get home.
>>
>>8233464
literally the gayest post i've ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>8233735
Aaahahaha
>>
Hot Hamburger with cheese and grilled onions
Smoked Pork Ribs
Barbecue Chicken Pizza
>>
Greasy street food in general.

Best I had was a menudo and some mexican granny waddled up and offered me a heaping spoonfull of chinese chile oil for it. Fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.