[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Typical cheese day at Nando's. This is what cheese lovers eat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: cheese day.png (326KB, 536x623px) Image search: [Google]
cheese day.png
326KB, 536x623px
Typical cheese day at Nando's.
This is what cheese lovers eat.
>>
God you better not be that idiot who made the terrible thread about a French guy getting pissed that his friends didn't let him know it was cheese day
>>
>>8231244
I remember that thread. Frenchbro was completely right to be angry, his friends were assholes. Would it have been that hard to let him know it was cheese day?
>>
>>8231244
OP never made it clear why he got so pissed, but I assume it was because non-French cheese can't even begin to compare to legit French cheese
>>
what is cheese day

what is nandos

also americans have big penises
>>
worst meme since penis inspection day

go back to /brit/
>>
>French
>Doesn't like cheese
WHAT THE FUCK BROS

Also QED cheese day is the best shit ever. Free cheese with your peri peri chicken.
>>
>>8231244
YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE PAIN AND SUFFERING I'VE GONE THROUGH AS A RESULT OF THAT FATEFUL DAY AT NANDO'S YOU AMERICAN PRICK. I MOVED TO FUCKING NORWAY TO GET AWAY FROM IT ALL.
>>
THIS IS WHAT CHEESEFAGS ACTUALLY EAT
>>
File: 1461520304382.jpg (39KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1461520304382.jpg
39KB, 600x337px
>eating the cheesy jew
>any year

>supporting a company that lies to its faithful patrons about Cheese Day

I seariously hope you guys don't do this.
>>
File: IMG_2255.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2255.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>8231256
He fucking didn't - he was being completely autistic and unreasonable. Sure Cheese Day sounds stupid as shit but to get mad that the English serve a shitty slice of cheese on "cheese day" is retarded

>>8231264
He said something to the effect of "it's insensitive to my culture that they did not allow me to have prior knowledge of this cheese day" and that's what triggered him

>>8231300
Shut up I don't believe you are him

Also what the hell does Norway know about cheese even if you are that French fuck

>>8231347
How is it a lie
>>
>>8231522
That single slice of cheese greasy as fuck, he had every right to be pissed. The French are master cheesemakers, they don't tolerate anything but perfection.
>>
>>8231575
>they don't tolerate anything but perfection.
i seriously hope you dont believe this
>>
>>8231594
See for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL6vP4eDmEQ
>>
>>8231846
>Italian man
>Italian company
>Italian cheese
>>
>>8231934
You get the point.
>>
File: 1450229109891.jpg (3MB, 3215x2825px) Image search: [Google]
1450229109891.jpg
3MB, 3215x2825px
>>8232025
No I don't
>>
>>8231223
the absolute cheek of it!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.