[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post godlike fast food from your country in this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 34045303450+.jpg (2MB, 2304x1686px) Image search: [Google]
34045303450+.jpg
2MB, 2304x1686px
Kebab pizza with bearnaise sauce or garlic sauce
>>
>>8230181
Let me guess, you're in germany?
>>
>>8230185
Sweden
>>
>>8230181
>Onions on the side
>No tomato
>Only garlic sauce and not both garlic and chilli sauce

Trash like your religion, Muhammad.
>>
>>8230200
>onions
Its like youre not even trying
>>
>Nygr pizza
lol
>>
>>8230181
I've been seeing kebab pizza on here for a few years now, but I've never commented. It always looks pretty damn good. Especially the bread crust. Its so consistent every time and I can see how it would taste since I've had a few in my life that looked exactly like that. I wish I could get that result at home. Looks like it needs to be wood fired. But I'm not sure because actually Peter Piper has a similar look to the bread.
>>
>>8230256
>Especially the bread crust.
That's how all pizza is in Scandinavia. I don't see what's special about the crust.
>>
Would try if I had the opportunity
>>
>>8230224
I honestly don't know what you're suggesting.

They should be on the kebab.
>>
File: smokespoutinerie.png (380KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
smokespoutinerie.png
380KB, 800x450px
I guess this is the most uniquely Canadian fast food chain. I only eat it when I'm completely blitzed though.
>>
>>8230274

>Fries
>Not chips

Canada is just a grab bag of English. First time I've seen fries used in official Canadian context
>>
>>8230181
Kebab pizza is decent, but severely overhyped. Regular pizza is better. Regular kebab is better. It's a case of the end product being less than its components.
>>
>>8230454
Poutine is from Quebec but enjoyed throughout the country, there are some areas where people call them chips.
>>
>>8230181
In Stockholm right now. What's the best place to try kebap pizza?
>>
>>8230562
go to the slums, you'll get kebabed in no time whyte boi
>>
File: 20140701_201857.jpg (852KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20140701_201857.jpg
852KB, 2048x1152px
>Take pizza dough
>Drench it in garlic sauce and spinning cone meat
>LOL ITS KEBAB PIZZA
That's a bunch of shitty meat soaked in sauce on bread, not pizza.
It's like this "pizza" that's popular in corea. It's just a bunch of vegetables on pizza dough and you fucking eat it with chopsticks

Throwing shit on top of a round of bread doesnt make it pizza
>>
>>8230638
truth
>>
>>8230638
>Throwing shit on top of a round of bread doesnt make it pizza

Isn't that exactly what pizza is?
>>
File: 1431351841307.jpg (16KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
1431351841307.jpg
16KB, 480x236px
>>8230610
>>
>>8230638
define pizza for me then, if you're so great
>>
>>8230932
>define pizza for me then, if you're so great
a piece of toast with ketchup on top
>>
>>8230181
Why the fuck didn't they cut it?
>>
>>8230562
my favorite is in skarpnäck

where did you go?
>>
>Kebab pizza
They're coming to America! FUUUUUU
http://www.crescentmoonfoods.net/PIZZA.html
>>
>>8230265
Soon, brother.
>>
>>8230983
Yeah, Ahmed was offering free samples at his gas station down the street a few days ago. I asked him why, and he said his nephew was opening a kebab pizza shop in a month in the empty space next door. From what I could see the derelicts, jews and niggers were wolfing it down.
>>
I saw a breakfast pizza with biscuit dough, sausage gravy, tater tots and a fried eggs on the top I thought it sounded great.
>>
>>8230270
>actually wants car or clothing to smell like onions as he transports pizza
>>
better than animal haggis
>>
>>8231379
It's not even onions you plebs
>>
>>8230562
Birkastans pizzeria in Birkastan got a killer kebabpizza
>>
>>8230932
Pizza dough
Some kind of sauce
Some kind of cheese
Toppings

OP is the equivalent of open faced sandwiches. That's not a fucking sandwich dipshit, it's a piece of bread with slop on it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.