[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Restaurant You've Been To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'll start.

>Name: Bauhaus (chef has a michelin star)

>Location: Vancouver, Canada

>Item Ordered: 6 course tasting menu with wine pairings

>Price: $260

Literally spoiled my tastes and everything tastes like shit now.
>>
>>8227056
>implying anything you can get in Canada will 'spoil your tastes'

You guys just don't have enough people for truly top-tier restaurants to thrive. Go to America, France, or the UK to see what real fine dining is.
>>
For me, it is the McDonalds
>>
File: beef.jpg (650KB, 2557x1321px) Image search: [Google]
beef.jpg
650KB, 2557x1321px
>Name: The NoMad (one star)
>Location: in the Flatiron District of Manhattan
>Items Ordered: radishes dipped in butter with sea salt, celery root tortellini with black truffle puree and parmesan foam sauce, beef tenderloin with a bone marrow crust (picrelated), and a dessert called "milk and honey" (various ice creams in honey and milk flavor with caramel and milk "ice" (shattered foam)
>Price: $91 subtotal looking at their menu online.

I have been to two and three star restaurants, but I really prefer one-star places as they aren't *necessarily* too tryhard. The food in this case is held to the same standard as a three-star but is delivered in a less formal dining room and with less stiff service.
>>
>Name: McDonald's
>Location: Worldwide
>Items Ordered: McChicken
>Price: $1.29

For me, it was the best
>>
>>8227704
>milk and honey

Oh man, every time I have ice cream/gelato that is milk & honey it's always good. Damn, I'm going to have to try this place. I see they're open for dinner a little later on Fridays. Nice.
>>
>>8227722
Definitely check it out. You ought to politely ask for a tour of the kitchen, too. It's pretty sweet.
>>
bump for an interesting thread
>>
>>8227706
yes anon i agree

>Name: McDonald's
>Location: Worldwide
>Items Ordered: McChicken
>Price: $1.29

For me, it was the best
>>
>Name: Wendys
>Location: Kearney, Nebraska
>Items Ordered: chili, Sprite (large)
> Price: $2.38

The recycled hamburger in the chili was fresher than usual.
>>
>Burger King Germany
>Big King XXL
>3 dead Jews
>>
>>8227056
Ocean Prime in Denver.

Or "The Kitchen" across the street.

Larimer square is good.
>>
Anyone been to any great/Michelin star places in Chicago? I finally have enough disposable income to start making the rounds as I've wanted to for ages. Would love some recs on where to start.
>>
>>8227056
>McDonald's
>Gary, Indiana
>For me it was the McChicken
>$1.08 after tax

The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8229000
Spiaggia
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.