[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheese, chicken, tomatoes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Have the day off, asked girlfriend what she wants to eat when she gets back from work, after a quick glance in the fridge she said "something with cheese, chicken and tomatoes" but despite her as fucking usual great instructions, I'm struggling to thing of anything interesting. Any suggestions?
>>
>>8224403
Supercook.com
>>
>>8224403
Grab some pasta, cream, butter, and basil, make you a chicken caprese Mac and cheese
>>
Easy.

Chicken parm
or
Pasta with chunks of chicken in it & tomato sauce
or
Some kind of taco variation
>>
>>8224415
That site is ok for maybe inspiration, but a lot of the recipes are absolute shit tier
>>
>>8224434

Well sure. OP asked for suggestions, not recipes.
>>
>>8224403

Make fajitas
>>
>>8224434
>>8224441
Yea, I've never used it, I just post it when people post these goddamn threads
>I have instant oatmeal, dawn dish soap, and roofing nails. What do I do?
They're just as bad as
>I just picked up half a cow from the butcher, but I don't know what do do with it. Wat do
>>
>>8224403
>she said "something with cheese, chicken
She's pining for cheese and chicken together? She has straight up shit taste.
>>
chicken parmission
>>
>chicken permission
>>
OP here, decided I'm gonna breadcrumb the chicken with some herbs and cheese and then roast some tomatoes with thyme and balsamic and serve them in the side maybe with some green beans or something.
>>
>>8224457
>parmission
permission, you dipshit.
Less than 48 hours old and idiots are already getting it wrong.
>>
Chicken cacciatore and throw some Parmesan on it if the recipe doesnt call for it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.