[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get free food!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

800 two two five 1180
call that and tell them it was nasty then make up the info they ask for except mailing address
just did it
5-7 business days they arrive
I do not know if you get a general free coupon or if it's for the specific item you claim was nasty.
>>
by they I mean a "replacement voucher"

also be on the hunt for "Sabrina" she sounds like a mad QT
>>
>>8219951
being free doesn't make shitty food better
>>
>>8219984
never said it did :^)
stay mad though that I'm happy
>>
>>8219987
why would i be mad that you're happy? nigga calm down and eat your enchiladas
>>
I like where this is going.
Tell me more about this Sabrina.

Does the voucher include dinner with her?
>>
>>8219951
Bruh if you are this desperate for free food go to a pantry or a homeless shelter. Shit they give/serve is better than stouffers garbage.
>>
>>8219998
so mad with no fun in your life huh? typical :^)

>>8219994
I just hope they don't send one for the enchiladas I didn't actually eat these i want the mac and cheese one
>>
>>8219996
Sabrina sounds SUPER QT!!!
I asked her if she wanted to join me and she said "I'll pass that on to the team" she sounds sooo cute
>>
>>8220015
>so mad with no fun in your life huh? typical :^)

Did you reply to the wrong post or something? All I did was give you better options. Don't be such a little bitch about it.
>>
>>8220015
Thanks for spelling out mac instead of the whole word macaroni. It saves me a ton of reading time.
>>
>>8220020
calling someone "desperate" is quite rude to me. shut up and move on you are so negative >:(
>>
>>8220022
you are welcome :^)
>>
>>8220023
Oh, it's just a bait thread.
>>
>>8220027
whatever negative nancy have fun being a boring fuck your whole life
>>
Dude...
Protip: you can do this at restaurants too.
Former poorfag. Me and my roommates used to call McDonald's and tell them they forgot our X and they'd ALWAYS say -so sorry, just come back in and tell us what happened and we'll give it to you.
Also, now that I've worked in ~15 restaurants I can tell you that ALL of them would give you a voucher if you emailed them with a complaint about your food or the service.
AND, just got a loaf of Tillamook medium that tasted a bit waxy. Emailed them and they sent me a coupon for a free loaf.
>>
listen you lazy fuck, better learn how too cook instead of eating shitty free trash.
try this shit, her meals are pretty simple
youtube.com/watch?v=FsH1pf67wik
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.