[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /poor/ here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161025_185032593.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_185032593.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
Who /poor/ here
>>
Me, yet I don't eat that garage
>>
>>8219452
Then what do you make cucc boi
>>
>Hamburger helper
>Buying beef
>Poor
You don't seem to understand that word very well.
You would've been better off taking that beef and making a couple hamburgers and mixing in some mixed onions (less than $0.50) and green onion (way less than $0.50) if you wanted a treat.
'
If it's not a treat you should've bought a bunch of eggs and potatoes for the cost of the meat alone
>>
>>8219521
This. I've never used HH and I don't see the point when I can just get a bunch of cheap ass veggies and spices to add.

Are you trolling me OP?
>>
>>8219521
>>8219528

OP isn't poor he's just nigger rich
>>
>>8219521
>>8219528
I guess we have a different definition of poor.
>>
>>8219533
Just cause I use food stamps doesn't mean I'm a n***er
>>
File: nigger rich.jpg (29KB, 616x326px) Image search: [Google]
nigger rich.jpg
29KB, 616x326px
>>8219543
That's not even what I meant but okay
>>
>>8219432
Real poor is bulk dry beans, lentils and rice as your staples with any leftover money going to cheap veggies, a few spices if lucky.
>>
>>8219506
This >>8219600
Plus eggs and offal for protein
>>
>>8219534
Well congrats, you've found a way to turn being poor into a meme.
>>
File: bcs-beef.jpg (66KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
bcs-beef.jpg
66KB, 800x400px
More like /dumb/.
>>
I like the Lasagna and Stroganoff flavors.
>>
>>8219600
No. "Real" poor is when they unload sacks of flour from the back of a deuce and a half to outstretched hands that have no fuel to heat with, and have to mix it in a container with water to make a paste and drink it, so that they might stave off death by starvation for a day. Think it's not happening now? Welcome to turnyourback.com.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.