[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: flexitarian meme foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: eggs.jpg (106KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
106KB, 600x400px
itt: flexitarian meme foods
>>
>>8218024
>flexitarian

eh?
>>
>>8218024
>visual learner detected
>>
>flexitarian
>noun
>a person who has a primarily vegetarian diet but occasionally eats meat or fish.

Ohhh! A hypocrite!
>>
>>8218038
>stares at eggs
>learns
???
>>
>>8218077
Right, it's an omnivore who both wants credit for the same stuff vegans do, and feels that being a hypocrite deserves a special self-congratulatory word all for themselves.
>>
>>8218035
I don't know either, but if I had to guess, this is a swear word amongst vegans for pescatarians or part-time vegans. It angers them like it would a group of militant lesbians who lose a member to hetero sex. Other people choosing what's right for themselves threatens their belief systems. You see this kind of self-righteous deprecation in strict religious groups as well. Could be an ironic shitpost though. Can't tell on this board.
>>
>>8218077
thread ruined thanks.
then again, this thread was shit from the start
>>
>>8218077
>hurr durr not everyone has the same reasons for being a faggot that I do
>>
>>8218089
That sounds spot on, yes.

I mean I think vegans are insane, but at least they're consistent. "flexitarian" sounds like a total cunt.
>>
>>8218101
>hurr durr I'm a carnivore but I need a special snowflake label for myself

I'm not even a vegan or a vegetarian but if you eat meat, you're an omnivore. "flexitarian" isn't a fucking thing, and you're clearly a fucking cunt if you try to snowflake yourself like that.
>>
>>8218104
Oh. That's a self-applied term? That's fun.
>>
>>8218097
>part-time vegans

The vast majority of people are "part-time vegans".
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (40KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
40KB, 479x720px
>>8218112
>>
>>8218112
Mmm, this sounds good. I'm ready to read some crazy stuff. Hey, am I the only one who likes watching superiority complex /ck/ threads?
>>
>>8218112
not too sure about that

people seem to enjoy their dairy
>>
>>8218112
I see what you're saying but
>vast majority meme
>>
>>8218086
It's a nicer way of suggesting someone is a bit thick.
>>
>>8218160
xD
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 220x300px
>>8218121
>2016
>still doesn't understand when the fedora meme is appropriate
Retard.
>>
>>8218108
This.
If you eat fish, or eggs, or dairy, you're still an omnivore. If you eat meat once a month, you're still an omnivore. All these stupid special labels to make people feel good about themselves are fucking STUPID.
>>
>flexitarian

what did he mean by this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>8218166
>>
>>8218135
>people seem to enjoy their dairy

If I eat a salad with no dairy products, meat or fish, am I at that moment "vegan"? Or am I just an omnivore who happens to not be eating meat or dairy at that precise moment?

Which is why "flexitarian" a) isn't a thing b) is retarded.
>>
>>8218178
yeah it's totally black&white like that
>>
>>8218197
>it's totally black&white

Well it's a definition, so yes it fucking IS black and white. Look:

You eat meat, dairy, fish & vegetables? You're an omnivore.
You eat fish, dairy & vegetables, but not meat? You're a pescetarian.
You eat dairy & vegetables, but not meat or fish? You're a vegetarian.
You eat vegetables, but not meat, fish or dairy? You're vegan.

Please point out how "flexitarian" isn't just the same name for "omnivore". Hard mode: don't be retarded.
>>
>>8218172
Point proven.
Newfag.
>>
>>8218234
>>8218166
He seems to be using it very well from here. It's just supposed to upset you without giving an argument.
And it looks like it worked. He's probably going to do it again if he hasn't already by the time I posted this.
>>
>>8218230
You eat less meat, less dairy, less fish & vegetables? You're a flexitarian
>>
>>8218241
>You eat..meat...dairy...fish & vegetables

Right. An omnivore. Sorry to burst your snowflake bubble.
>>
>>8218267
I don't know why you think they exclude each other
>>
>>8218278

I don't know why you think one is different than the other.
>>
>>8218278
>they exclude each other

They don't "exclude". They're the exact same thing, except "flexitarian" is clearly a cunty attempt to apply some sort of snowflake status upon yourself.

At least vegetarians & vegans have the balls to stick to their restrictive and ridiculous diets. "flexitarian" doesn't even bother with that.
>>
>>8218024
More like

ITT: Taking the bait
>>
Aw, shit! Finally a flexitarian thread! Where my peeps at? Anyone got any good flexitarian recipes for my free-range cruelty-free eggs and ethically farmed mussels?
>>
You can raise chickens to live a comfy as fuck no stress life and eat their eggs until they die of old age

Morally, it's the same as veganism
>>
>>8218325
Shut up, you filthy flexitarian snowflake hypocrite. Pick a side. Nobody here likes your moral relativist logic propaganda.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.