[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has lockjaw, help me cook for her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1477017710459.jpg (108KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477017710459.jpg
108KB, 500x375px
Girlfriend has lockjaw, help me cook for her
>>
is her jaw locked open or closed?
>>
Your jaw can get locked open?
>>
>>8216784
is your dick small enough to fit in the gaps, or do you not take that chance in case of clenching?
>>
it just makes it stiff to the point where it cant move right? either way, if its locked open put your dick in it for the keks and then feed her smoothies
>>
>>8216805
Bitemarks ain't a good look, ja feel?
>>
How do you get lockjaw in this day and age?
>>
>>8216910
You won't get bitemarks with her jaws locked.
>>
>>8216784
what's the cause? that will help inform any suggestion
>>
>>8216981
she was probably eating OPs asshole for too long
>>
File: Paulie Far.png (455KB, 1239x785px) Image search: [Google]
Paulie Far.png
455KB, 1239x785px
>>8216784

Fucking gross kill her
>>
File: tetanus.png (141KB, 505x260px) Image search: [Google]
tetanus.png
141KB, 505x260px
>>8216981
this
>>
>>8216784
Texture and variation in it are now far more important and need to be re-envisioned to accommodate eating that is more dependent on tongue pressure and rasp-scraping motions than traditional chewing.

If you see any permanent future with this woman buy a very high quality (not fru-fru expensive cocktease shit, quality) pressure cooker and research it. With good timing a wide selection of foods will not be excluded from her diet and still retain some of the qualities that made them distinct and enjoyable, compared to pureeing everything into uniform slop in blenders.

Quick ideas in the meantime would include little things like Boba Tea, sloppy joe meat served center of cut up and cooked barley, a blush wine, fine coleslaw, refried beans, pixie sticks, semisoft fudge, rootbeer floats and milkshakes, acini di pepe pasta in oily sauce like pesto, pâté of liver, lentil soup, and your semen.
>>
>>8216981
Sometimes, when I yawn for a while, my jaw tries to lock in place. I always catch myself before it happens though, but damn it hurts.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 840x630px
What the fuck do you mean by lockjaw?

Surely not tetanus
>>
>>8217028
>Incitement to murder over the internet.
Reported.
>>
Stick your dick in a blender. Sorted.
>>
>>8217323
coke mouth.
>>
>>8216784
How about you change that into a cockjaw
>>
Do you mean TMJ?
>>
>>8216784
did you take her to the doctor to get cured?
>>
>>8219013

It's really easy to nip that shit in the bud when it flares up
>>
>>8219017
This OP. Feed her this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.