[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hells Kitchen thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hells-kitchen-july-11-13[1].jpg (46KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
hells-kitchen-july-11-13[1].jpg
46KB, 500x297px
Why are the meals prepared on this show almost always failures. is this show rigged? I can cook meat and it is not red and bloody in the middle? I just love watching the Ramsay rage though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc3No8790Q0
>>
choosing a bunch of bad cooks to compete makes for better tv desu
>>
>>8216686
>is this show rigged?

Yes. Watch the UK version for minimal rigging. S4 is best season, bar none.
>>
I like it when the english man yells at people.
>>
>>8218320
He's not English.
>>
>>8216686

Dunno about "rigging", but the first rule of TV is that you shoot a bunch of footage and only broadcast the bits that are entertaining. They shoot dozens of hours of footage and only broadcast the highlights.

There's no point in showing you what they did correctly so they focus on the fuckups.
>>
>>8218327
>lowland scots
>not english
>>
>>8218335
What he said, would you rather watch him congragulate someone or him calling them donkeys and yelling about the food being undercooked?
>>
>>8218327
Gwailo arr rook same
>>
>>8218436
I'd like 60% congratulating 40% yelling.

Gotta have balance.
>>
>>8218320
he's scottish you doughnut
>>
>>8218620
What's the difference?
>>
>>8218436
I want to see women try to slap him after he calls them cunts but he swats away their hands before countering with a strong pimp slap.
>>
>>8218911
idk desu senpai i just wanted to make a gordon ramsay reference
>>
I'd imagine it's because of the pressure.
Any normal person would start fucking up the thing they're best at if someone was shouting at them. Especially if there's money on the line. I'm surprised there aren't more contestants that break down and start sobbing.
>>
>>8219360
also add the pressure of being on TV and having a super famous chef yelling at you
>>
I guess they purposefully find shit cooks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.