[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is what happens at burger king

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: bk.jpg (48KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
48KB, 200x180px
take this down if not ok but i need to warn people about the poor service at the burger king on 10th and washington here in kennewick. last friday my friends and i went through the drive through at 1230 am they close at 1 am so we went to the speaker and tried to give our order all we were doing was getting chili dogs no luck so we went to the window the snobby little high school chick working said we are closed but we said your sign says you close at 1 she said they were slow so they were closing early we asked to talk to the manager and she said ok and walked off we assumed she went to get him 5 minutes go by and we see her again we ask where the manager is and i swear she ignores us we ask again she again ignores us we say it a third time and say we know u heard us then we honk thats when she said u just want a chili dog and we say no we want the manager we asked for his name she gave it to us then went back to get him she then came back and said he said to just make the order we told her we want the manager and that at this point we arnt ordering and were taking our buisness to jack in the box. finally the manager comes out and we bitch him out he tells us everything she told us was a lie and we told him that it was a joke the service they offer there. well yesterday my wife wanted burger king and begged me to take her so i did and well this is what the service was like with the same manager this is terriable please pass it along and dont dine at that burger king thank you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR2mQjCVU9A
>>
Huh?
>>
>>8216640
Hmmmm.... great thread, OP
>>
No way~I work there OP. What was the manager's name?
>>
>>8216640
Cute babby, OP
Other than that, in the future you might want to take a sec to see if there's 400 cars in the drive thru instead of waiting inside for 20 minutes and ending up hollering at people in the parking lot like a raging fucking autist about how it took forever to get to get your food

Also,
>cringey productions
Yep. It checks out
>>
>>8216674
He has a video. You can see if it's him for yourself.
Small world
>>
>>8216640
Oh shit.
I was just there earlier today and some fucking lunatic with red hair was outside in the parking screaming at people about how long it took to get his food.

At first I thought to myself "What the fuck is this psychopaths problem?" but because of him, I went across the street and it only took me 10 minutes to get my food.

That man is an American hero and truly saved my day today
>>
>people like op actually exist who are this stupid
>they are able to survive in this harsh unforgiving world
>may even be able to make more unbelievably stupid children
>gradually eroding my hope for the human race
>>
>>8216640
>Kennewick.

Found the problem.
>>
op here your comments are funny thanks guys but really i didnt yell at the cars and managers name is ramone
>>
>>8216640
I'm not reading all that shit.
Do you know how punctuation work?
>>
yes i do but do you realize this is the internet wheere people shorten shit like oh my god and i dont know or is lol to un puntual
>>
>>8216640
>toilet floor ceramic tiles in a restaurant
>>
>>8216640
This is what mental illness looks like
>>
>>8216640
Did you get your big mac or what?
>>
File: BURGERCKING.png (435KB, 591x547px) Image search: [Google]
BURGERCKING.png
435KB, 591x547px
A SCREEN GRAB FROM VIDEO
OP CONFIRMED HIGH AS SHIT
>>
>>8216783
Kennewick is a shithole m8ty my relatives live up there
>>
>>8216640
>cursing like that infront of their baby

Have fun with the daughter who wears pajamas in public!
>>
>>8217420
no, thats just the natural look of an autismo in his wild habitat in BK.
>>
>people like OP actually exist

this makes me sad, jesus christ
>>
i was actually pretty stoned when i recored the video
>>
Are we being memed? or is OP really that autistic?
>>
Here are some punctuation marks, as you seem to have run out of them

..........,,,,,,,,,,!!!!????
>>
why do you care so much about bloody periods and commas
>>
So why couldn't you go up to the counter and ask if your food was ready?
>>
>>8216640
>>8217891
It is Washington. Despite what you've read on msn like clickbait articles, Washington is full of hicks.
>>
>>8216731
>not getting your hopes up seeing this
IMAGINE what someone even half as stupid could do with their life.
>>
what you fucktards arnt getting is that it is their job to make my food and have it ready and out for me in less then 3 minutes its call fast food they arnt getting paid for me to go up to them and ask is that my food you guys say im retarded for not asking them if that was my food tell me why should i have to if it was my job and i was being paid damn near 10 a hour i wouldnt be standing around looking stupid i would be getting as many orders out as i can but no they dont do that in the video thats the point of the video it shows lazy incompetent workers who should all be fired but you guys dont see that you see the angry custumer is wrong for having to wait 20 minutes for FAST FOOD if i wanted to wait 20 minutes for food i would have gon across the street to the mexican resturant but no you guys think im whats wrong no you are whats wrong with america
>>
>>8218564
>>8216640
I'm on your side OP, what she did was completely unprofessional and unreasonable.
She doesn't own the place, she doesn't get to decide stuff like that, she wasn't doing her job at all.
>>
I ate two BK breakfast burritos and a crossanwich for breakfast, fortuately I was able to get about 2/3rds of it back up, but damn that must have been like 6 fucking eggs. still feel like booting but there's nothing left
>>
>>8218564
It's a fucking burger king m8, go to another drive thru for fucks sake. Why get this mad about it you fat fuck
>>
>>8218256
Still want to know why you just stood there like a useless fucking faggot waiting for them to call your name.
>>
>>8216640
Call the corporate office and complain. Not the district, CORPORATE.
>>
>>8216640
Meanwhile, I had a nice lunch with my co-workers at this little bistro near my office. You have awful high expectations for fast food workers, OP. From what I understand fast food is basically workfare the handicapped and mentally retarded.
>>
>>8216640
>17 minutes
>vertical

Go fuck yourself with a durian
>>
its funny that you think im mad im not mad i dont actually get mad but you guys are wrong why didnt i go up i shouldnt have to why did i just stand there filming because in no way should it take 17 minutes to make food so if u guys dont like my point well thank you because your opinion matters so much to me
>>
Take this down. If not, that's okay, but I need to warn people about the poor service at the Burger King on 10th and Washington here in Kennewick. Last Friday, my friends and I went through the drive-thru at 12:30AM. They normally close at 1AM, so we went to the speaker and tried to give our order. All we were doing was getting chili dogs. Nobody answered so we went to the window. The snobby little high school chick working there said "We are closed." but we said "Your sign says you close at 1." She said they were slow, therefore the store is closing early. We asked to talk to the manager and she said "Okay." She walked off, so we assumed she went to get him. Five minutes go by and we see her again. We ask where the manager is and she ignores us. We ask again, and she ignores us a second time. We ask for the manager a third time and say "We know you heard us!" while honking the car horn. That's when she said "You just want a chili dog?" and we say "No, we want the manager." We asked for his name, so she gave it to us, then she went back to get him. She then came back and said that the manager told her "Just make the order." We told her "We want the manager. If not, we're taking our business to Jack in the Box." Finally, the manager comes out and we bitch him out. He tells us everything she told us was a lie, so we told him that the service was a joke.

Well, yesterday my wife wanted Burger King and begged me to take her. So we went. This is what the service was like with the same manger. So please pass it along to raise awareness. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR2mQjCVU9A

I don't know why I even attempted to fix this white trash garbage.
>>
well thank you do you want me to take this post down and replace it now that you did all that work since 75% of you are bitching about my grammer
>>
>>8216640
Oh shit OP, Rick is coming after yer babby.
>>
>>8216640
2016: people are still eating junkfood burgers...
learn how to cook
youtube.com/watch?v=K6lbMoLPrOc
>>
Wow, OP. Why not just drive somewhere else? Did you really need BK that badly?
You sound like the fat, middle aged losers who post complaints on fast food Facebook pages . Do you really think anything is going to come of this nonsensical paragraph and retarded video?
KYS
>>
>>8220666
satanic TRIPS
>>
>>8216640

So not only is OP a fat fucking loser, he wants us all to know by recording a BK for 17 goddamn minutes (vertically, I might add) and then comes here to make a thread about it.

WOW.
>>
>>8216640
Waaah baby
And you ate that burger after they handle it ? I hope You have mouth wash.
>>
>>8216640
>>8220332
Look at how fat americans are!!!!
>>
last time i checked i was only 168 pounds but thanks for your concern had you known that my family has suffered from eating disorders you would know im not fat but as you can see im walking in the video im not driving so heres the reason for that where i live that burger king is the closest on food i have to go 3 miles to go to mcdonalds or jack in the box is 5 miles on the other side of town im not walking my kid there plus my wife begged me i didnt want to go in the first place also my wife weighs 110 max so we arnt fat we just like fast food once in every 6 mounths or so but thanks for your opinion i see that america cant see whats wrong with its self and thats why we fail everyday
>>
Autism
>>
>>8221088
>dubs confirm Americans for lardasses.
>>
Since when did you start having to add cheese to a whopper? Is this something new that they started doing?

It should come with fucking cheese already
>>
>>8221262
Who are you quoting ?
>>
trim your shit beard faggot.
>>
File: 1451503087937.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1451503087937.png
198KB, 550x535px
>americans
>>
I thought I typed 4chan.org into my address bar, not facebook.com
>>
BK is shit
>>
>>8222342
>greentext is solely used for quotes
Get out, newfag
>>
I read this in the Chef Johns from Food Wishes voice
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.