[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For Dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 20161024_200526.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161024_200526.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
What did /ck/ make for dinner tonight?

I throw together some baked nachos. Pretty tasty for bachelor-tier
>>
Cooking potato soup as we speak. Once the potatoes are tender I'll blend it, then add milk, a bit of sour cream, and some cheddar cheese, and then finally a hardboiled egg to plob into the bowl.
>>
I have frozen chicken thighs, garlic, onion, frozen hash browns, cheese, rice, spinach, and tortillas.

Dont know whether to make a cheesy chicken hash, quesadillas, or go healthy and go for grilled chicken with rice and stir fried spinach.
>>
File: med-rare.jpg (872KB, 1136x2022px) Image search: [Google]
med-rare.jpg
872KB, 1136x2022px
How'd I do?
>>
Girlfriend and I are still munching on the pintos I made Saturday. Baking fresh cornbread now. Good for a few dinners/breakfasts while she's at work.
>>
I drank a gallon of milk and had some broccoli and mackerel on toast, fucking sue me I don't give a shit you fuck
>>
>>8216413
I'd eat the fuck out of it.
>>
Stir fry. I used wilted veggies but it actually turned out ok
>>
White rice with soy sauce. Sucks being a NEET.
>>
>>8216729
Make some fried rice with that shit. I had some left over rice and pork belly before, so i diced up the pork and some onion and set it aside after cooking it. I added salt, pepper, ginger, garlic and onion powder to the rice before frying it in canola oil. Add the soy sauce and finish up by adding the onion, pork and a scrambled egg.
>>
kraft easy mac cup with texas pete
>>
Chicken and rice, same as most nights.
>>
My friend's Joule came in the other day so I bought a whole pork loin, cut a 1.5" steak and sous vide that shit with garlic and thyme. Finished it on a cast-iron then basted in brown butter.
Made a salad with baby kale, shaved carrots, red onion, with olive oil, lemon juice and a touch of balsamic and topped with toasted almond slivers and bee pollen cus he had some and why not.
Also some roasted cauliflower with chili flakes, garlic and curry powder.

Hadn't cooked for myself in a while and it felt fucking great.
Pork could have been a bit more under 2bph senpai (still fucking around with Temps n shit on the sous vide tho)
>>
>>8216445
>Beans and Cornbread

My fucking nigger. Maximum fall/winter comfy food
>>
File: 20160921_183109.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160921_183109.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Homemade panko fried chicken, fried rice, and ginger salad. Only thing not homemade was the ginger dressing, which is makato brand. All delicious.
>>
File: 20161022_184142.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161022_184142.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Mushroom and mozzarella baked tilapia, egg white dipped and lightly battered in wheat crumbs, seasoned with lemon, onion powder, lemon pepper and celery flakes. Side of sauteed sriracha brown rice and french green beans with a little more mushroom because I love that shit.
>>
File: 20161025_231410.jpg (838KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_231410.jpg
838KB, 2560x1536px
Steak taco
>>
File: 007.jpg (418KB, 1594x897px) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
418KB, 1594x897px
White wine, lemon, garlic + thyme sauteed mushroom medley in a 3-egg omelet, with some cheesy peas.
Fuck if I know.
>>
this both I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=QS2FU6S1RRY
youtube.com/watch?v=jRZAnzcU4dc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.