[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the comfiest cooking show of the 00's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
Was this the comfiest cooking show of the 00's?
>>
File: 15560db5f4e049e5b57888d6c286e31b.jpg (366KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
15560db5f4e049e5b57888d6c286e31b.jpg
366KB, 1152x1536px
Gf is making me baklava for Thanksgiving using Alton Brown's recipe.

>mfw
>>
File: 1465600432385.png (504KB, 485x412px) Image search: [Google]
1465600432385.png
504KB, 485x412px
>>8214134
No
>of all time?
Aww yiss
>>
>>8214134
>Was this the comfiest cooking show of the 00's?
>>>

The only TV show I've ever purchased on DVD.
>>
>>8214667
>of all time

Objectively wrong. The Pioneer Woman is the comfiest cooking show of all time.
>>
>>8214134
>comfiest
I don't get this.
>>
All Good Eats does is prove how retarded Americans are at making food at home.

The entire show looks like Alton is trying to describe different utensils and ingredients to a bunch of autists but I guess you gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>8214704
yeah it's non stop talking and focuses mostly on him talking hardly the food

it's hard to watch cause it almost makes me feel retarded with how much he explains everything
>>
>>8214704
>>8214727

If you're a complete noob then you can learn a lot form him.

If you know what you're doing already then it's like being forced to attend Kindergarten again and it's no surprise you don't like him.
>>
>>8214682
I fucking hate her so much.
>>
Chef here, yeah my job sucks.
But Alton breaks down the methodology behind why things are cooked a certain way. You can apply any particular technique to multiple things.
>holy shit this is true with professional cooking
Alton's reality shows are garbage but you can't attack the way he does shit on Good Eats.
>>
>>8214704
>Americans
This trolling needs to stop.
>>
>>8214134
Watch this 2 minute snippet of an Alton Brown interview where he explains Good Eats success.

https://youtu.be/RhmGzqMC7Sw?t=49m38s
>>
>>8217014
>AB literally filmed the show in GA to scare away the liberal yuppie desk-jockies from New York.
I did not know I was able to love this man more.
>>
>>8217060
Indeed. Can Alton Brown be even more based?
>>
I've noticed only retards and middle schoolers like Alton
>>
The Cook and the Chef, of course.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.