[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ssshhh... this is what dutch autumn smells like...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: LLTDDse.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
LLTDDse.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Ssshhh...

this is what dutch autumn smells like...
>>
>>8212804
>stamppot
>met mayonaise
>in die hoeveelheid

kwijlende_zeehond_met_hersentumor.jpg
>>
>>8212815
lekker he?
>>
walgelijk
>>
File: 1422968119795.gif (1MB, 249x149px) Image search: [Google]
1422968119795.gif
1MB, 249x149px
>>8212821
eigelijk niet, nee.
>>
>>8212826
bende gij geen boer ofzo?
>>
>stamppot

christ almighty the amount of extra stuff I need to put in that thing to give it any taste is absurd

however, it's the best side to a good steak/sausage

that being said, it's still just glorified mashed potatoes

any other typical dutch foods? and I mean dutch, nor surinaams, not indonesian, not caribbean, and no, not snacks like bitterballen, kroketten, etc.
>inb4 drops
>gadver
>>
>>8212834
erwtensoep
>>
>>8212804
Why are the Dutch just lower tier Germans?
>>
>this entire thread

https://youtu.be/QCbaMqyG2tA
>>
>>8212852
you mean top tier germans?
>>
File: oudhollandse_erwtensoep.jpg (60KB, 511x454px) Image search: [Google]
oudhollandse_erwtensoep.jpg
60KB, 511x454px
>>8212842
>erwtensoep
anon wtf

I know it prolly tastes better than it looks, but this is too much

stamppot is not great looking either but at least you can get some texture in there to an acceptable level

>>8212852
even the "why do americans [...]" meme is more fun
>>
>>8212866
dude this shit is fucking godly, you don't even know about pannenkoeken or hutspot

all quality dishes
>>
>>8212871
>pannenkoeken
Yea like who's ever had pancakes
>yea but poffertjes are the bomb!
Oh right, mini-pancakes are a completely different story with some powdered sugar

Muisjes, drop, hageslag, again, nothing too fancy
Stroopwafels are good

But you're right, hotspot I haven't tried.
Was hoping for something more exciting but ok...

Oh and I love the herring season here :3
>>
>>8212891
en wentelteefjes en griesmeelpudding
>>
>>8212866
>even the "why do americans [...]" meme is more fun
Why does dutch sound like someone with balls in their mouth trying to speak german
>>
>>8212834
Bloembollen soep
>>
>>8212871
>shit is fucking godly,
It's easy to shit on Dutch good because it's very basic, no-frills food heavily influenced by the needs of poverty, but it really is delicious. Every time I've made something Dutch for my American friends, they rave about it.
>>
>>8213348
Buitenlander here, why was it influenced by poverty? The dutch weren't poor for all that long afaik (only during the war and a bit afterwards), before that they were rolling in money from the VOC. Or am I missing something?

>>8212896
I don't know the origin of the horrid sounding "g", but up north and down south it's not that bad. In Friesland for example they sound very cute and close to Scandinavian languages, for example.

>>8212895
Never heard of those, thanks anon
>>
I want to move to Netherlands so bad. Too bad fcking immigrants made it almost impossible now. Fucking eastern Europe and low living standards. Stroopwaffles straight from press on market made my entire year
>>
>>8212866
This soup looks really good
>>
>>8214184
Not necesarily poverty, but food needed to support agricultural work in the cold fields, meaning warm and efficient meals based on what grows in the Netherlands
>>
>>8214208
Eastern Europe where exactly? If you're in the EU you can literally just fly over, get a job, rent a place and register at the gemeente
>assuming the job part could be arranged

If not, save up, get into some bachelor or master's program (student accommodation is cheaper than renting) and that should make it easier to find a job afterwards

Immigrants and whatever other /pol/ shit isn't stopping anyone from doing anything.

Why do you want to move to NL btw? Finding a job without any kind of dutch language skills is more difficult than most people think when coming here, or at least it really limits your options, even in the IT sector of all.
>>
>>8214338
I just fell in love with the country and food and everything. I can see myself living there. I'm last year of studies here, batchlor degree. Might take masters. I speak English and German also i am willing to learn Dutch. I have accommodation at my bf aunts house in Amsterdam. Non EU country btw
>>
>>8214382
Sounds like you already moved and you have everything you need, I don't see why you blame immigrants, since you want to immigrate here all the same

With English and German, dutch should be quite easy for you. Get some course through uni, they usually pay at least part of price for the course

Anyway, this is enough off topic for /ck/

Roti is the best dutch food either way :3
>>
>>8214382
>also i am willing to learn Dutch

Yeah you say that now but it's a pig of a language to learn. The fucking verbs won't even stay still.
>>
Where is the best herring in rotterdam?
>>
>>8214510
De Block broeders, Schmidt zeevis and Ruud den Haan won awards for their herring this year in Rotterdam.
>>
>>8212804
>mayonaise
>op stampot

Overweeg zelfmoord.
>>
>>8214435
There is a diffrence between white and non white migrants. Keep Europe and the food white
>>
>>8215056
je bent geen echte nederlander als je niet van mayonaise houdt
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.