[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the greatest chef and why? What would I need to do to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 22

File: ramsay-e1377665479891.jpg (11KB, 178x220px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay-e1377665479891.jpg
11KB, 178x220px
Who is the greatest chef and why?
What would I need to do to be the greatest chef?
>>
>>8211675
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8211675
you posted him
>>
What the fuck has Chef Ramsay even contributed to the culinary arts other than the meme that chefs have to be british asshats to be successful
>>
The greatest chef is my mom.
>>
>>8211735

He has more michelin stars than any other chef. Seems like a pretty good metric as to who is the "greatest".
>>
>>8211675

Just like any form of art, it's subjective.

How much you charge has no bearing.

Your resturaunt might sway customer numbers and satisfaction in its aesthetics rather than output.

Being in only one country doesn't allow you to compare your ability in other cuisines accurately enough.

Consistently winning cook off's anonymously in each country would in my eyes be the only way. The more judges the better
>>
ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE KING
>>
File: 287632_f496.jpg (28KB, 496x383px) Image search: [Google]
287632_f496.jpg
28KB, 496x383px
>>8211675
Marco Pierre White revolutionized the professional kitchen. Ramsay is just a wannabe living a lie since he doesn't even cook in his "16 michelin stars" worth of restaraunts. He cares nothing for cooking, only for his celebrity status.
>>
I really like liang sung from the Panda down the road.
>>
File: 1475804451901.jpg (154KB, 662x466px) Image search: [Google]
1475804451901.jpg
154KB, 662x466px
>>8211675
A chef is never great.
By definition, a "chef" can not be "great".
Food prep is a menial task we do to survive, there is no greatness, no achievement involved. There's a reason why food prep and child care tasks historically were given to women, leaving men to do great things.
Great things are inventions and discoveries, technological advancements.
Food simply goes in your mouth and comes out your ass. How is that great? People need to stop making considering glorified food prep a noble thing worthy of celebrity status, and start recognizing the true contributors to civilization. Things that make a difference. Eating and then filling the toilet is never one of those things.
>>
>>8211675
>What would I need to do to be the greatest chef?
You would need to be high-IQ, and do well in grade school and prep school.
You would need to be upper middle class or at least 1st or 2nd generation classy, so you have a lifetime of travel and dining experiences that started from a place of wealth and privilege that introduced to you fine cuisine from an early age with ingredients that weren't just about cost.
You would need to take your great pedigree and good grades/test scores to get admission to the C.I.A, or another highly ranked hospitality school, to understand that you are getting a hospitality degree for management skills, not just a love of blue collar work in a service profession.
You'd probably need to be mentored, and financially supported for a portion of your early career. People like Ramsey and Flay married into wealth. People like Emeril did the same, but can credit a good portion to the fame and success into the support from the managing spouse, not just the early mentorship/early job.

There are too many great chefs at this point in history to name a greatest, seriously. There are some people who have been influential for a long time, long before there were reality shows and press tours for cookbooks. There are still chefs in major cities who have been doing the same things for decades, where others are opening and closing new flashy ventures. Who do you admire more? The chef from Inn at Little Washington being on the #1 list for decades, in a town that is nothing more than a mecca for people to travel there to dine there for the best meal of their life? Or do you admire the guy who opened a satellite restaurant in Vegas and Grand Cayman last year as more successful, even though they did nothing more than make the menu and breeze through the joints once or twice a season?
>>
>>8211778
Why are you on /ck/ if you find cooking menial, retard?
>>
>>8211745
>He has more michelin stars than any other chef. Seems like a pretty good metric as to who is the "greatest".
It would seem that way, but it simply isn't. Start reading the memoirs of reviewers, and the financial state of the organization for the past two decades. It's like how President Obama got a premptive Nobel Prize for Peace, but is the best peacemaker? A guy who has a horrific (but quietly unpublicized) drone program of death? Riiiiight. Everyone, including the committee that stupidly gave it to a guy who had barely been President now admit it was a mistake.

Stop thinking nice things about Michelin. They're not a litmus of quality whatsoever. They barely visit the establishments you think they tout, and sometimes not. at. all.

Friends help friends. It's how the world goes round. Look to other sources and stop being a gullible sheep.
>>
File: El-Bullis-Ferran-Adria-011.jpg (57KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
El-Bullis-Ferran-Adria-011.jpg
57KB, 720x480px
Ferran Adria
>>
>>8211778

You"logics" make me laugh
Picture this if you will:

A universe where everything has been invented making everything run at peak efficiency. You can be anywhere or be anyway or thing you please

Then we only have art left to reflect on life as we sense it.

And so we have drama, paintings, cuisine, music etc. An expression that is only ever relative to each person. Like a conversation of souls
>>
>>8211796
>Why are you on /ck/ if you find cooking menial, retard?
Not that guy, because he's a bit of an ass, but some of what he said is marginally true (in a historical sense).
But why are you so overly judgmental like that? Enjoying good food and good cooking isn't the same thing as wanting to be the guy who makes it, or elevating his choice of career to something without hugely common negative aspects. There are a lot of cons to being a chef or working in any hospitality industry. There are work hours that are the busiest when the rest of the families have time off, namely the holidays and dining out nights of every weekend. Huge con right there that scares a lot of women into doing things like pastries to this day. For some chefs, moving often is a sad reality that affects family life too. It's hot, sweaty, and hasn't made anyone rich until the past 50 years. It was a job with minimal markup and profit until say the 80s. The money was in the hotel aspect. Those old cordon bleu guys? Respected but not raking in dough.
>>
>>8211735
A lighter approach to fine dining, more suited to active contemporary lifestyles than the liberal use of fat and heavy sauces common in the 80s and 90s.
>>
>>8211675
>greatest chef
>celebrity

pick one or go back to /tv/ faggot
>>
>>8211778
Pretty much this. Cooking is servile work, there is no 'greatness' or 'art' in it.You're servants, making food for people doing more important things.
>>
>>8211753
>Marco Pierre White revolutionized the professional kitchen.
How?
>>
>>8211735
He's incredibly adjustable when it comes to cuisine and even makes some cuisines that are naturally overbearing. Ive never had one of his recipes I've done come out bad so honestly anyone that talks shit about his cooking is clearly talking out there ass or trying to meme.
>>
>>8211753
Knonsense
>>
Escoffier
Fight me
>>
>>8211820
Cooking is the only art form that's chewed into a paste and deposited into the toilet.
That's what we think of your "art", faggots. Stop giving yourselves so much credit when credit is not deserved.
>>
>>8211939
>we
two things that look incredibly pathetic in 4chan posts imo
trying to sound condescending
trying to affect importance by speaking for a group
>>
>>8211968
He is right, thouh.
>>
>>8211778
jeez buddy i know you got fired from micky d's but no need to shit on everyone else
>>
>>8211802
This. I watched in interview with Marco recently, and apparently the system is nothing like what it used to be. Part of the reason he gave up his stars and quit for a while was because he thought the system had become meaningless and was tired of busting his ass for praise that didn't mean anything.
>>
File: 1473802889082.png (428KB, 576x469px) Image search: [Google]
1473802889082.png
428KB, 576x469px
>>8211778
holy moly
what a post
>>
File: morimoto.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
morimoto.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>8212407
>>8211753
Marco is a fucking burnout. He hasn't been noteworthy or produced anything interesting in a long while, and is overly cynical and bitter about the modern food scene. If you aren't passionate about food and cooking then you can hardly be considered one of the greats through history. He says the system is "nothing like it used to be" because it's not all about being in Michelin or Zagat anymore, and competition from little guys is much more potent now with the internet. People don't have to rely on those old travel guide recommendations anymore. Great restaurants have been great before Michelin, and they will likely continue after it's gone.

I think it's hard to say who the greatest is of all time, but Escoffier, as >>8211908 said, built up the modern western kitchen style and made being a chef a respectable profession.

As far as modern chefs go, Thomas Keller, Gualtiero Marchesi, Alain Ducasse, Morimoto, and Daniel Boulud are some guys that I think are at the top of their game. I'm American though, and I know that I don't know much about the many European and East Asian chefs that are very likely just as good.
>>
>>8211778

As redditsounding this post is, it's pretty fucking true. I'd have to agree with my faggot boomer father who hates my guts that said "there are too many shows about cooking now a days, like big fucking deal anyone can cook" and he's right. How many stupid shows on tv do we need about cakes? How many episodes of chopped is gonna take to realize watching 3 pretentious fuckheads eat some captain-crunch coated veal steaks is not entertaining?

Even your favorite celebrity chefs are selling out on a level akin to Guy Fieri and all your restaurants have the same fucking memes and trends.
>>
>>8211820
Mate. food is no where near on the level of art.
>>
>>8211778
So much wrong in one post. I'm not even mad. You ARE the greatest. You somehow engineered the most retarded statement in the history of man.
>>
File: joel-robuchon.jpg (56KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
joel-robuchon.jpg
56KB, 1152x720px
>>8211675
if you dont think pic related then kys
>>
>>8212495
>If you aren't passionate about food and cooking then you can hardly be considered one of the greats through history
Marco is clearly passionate, he just gives zero fucks and decided it wasn't worth the hassle to constantly worry about being judged by people who knew less about cooking than him and were part of a system that was giving away ratings easier. Which makes a lot of sense. If you work your ass off to be recognized as the best of something, and then that recognition is meaningless, you're bound to end up disenchanted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jix3M0InCmo
>>
Heston Blumenthal IMO, his food is creative without being pretentious as it is rooted entirely in science, he got 3 stars at the Fat Duck without having worked in kitchens beyond apprenticeship, he made two of the great cooking shows (Kitchen Chemistry & In Search of Perfection).
>>
>>8212495
Morimoto is such a pure man. I want to give him a hug.
>>
>>8212610
paul bocuse could arguably be a contender to robuchon.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 705x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 705x397px
>>8211753
I just watched MPW teach Anthony Bourdain how to make a chippy butty on Part Unknown.

A Chippy Fucking Butty
>>
>>8213404
Got a link?
>>
>>8211826
>why is he being judgmental
Because the first guy is being judgmental
>>8211778
This post is retarded (im a male le STEM) a chef can be great if he's better than most other chefs, no one is comparing them to other professions. Many people appreciate cooks but they don't glorify them, and if they do, who fucking cares
>>
>>8211778
Fucking this.
>>
>>8211745
You are a turd by thinking like that.
I hope your brain starts bleeding on your sleep.
>>
>>8213404
>potato sandwich

What the fuck England
>>
>>8211778
There are so many things wrong with this post.

>implying you can only be great at something if it has to do with science

but wait

>what is food science

also

>implying that cooking can't be taken to an artistic level

also

>implying that food isn't crucial to our survival
>implying that food isn't one of the greatest pleasures in life

im fucking plying all over the place.
>>
>>8213512

I wish, it literally just aired on CNN.

>here comes the ShillNN Trump brigade
>>
>>8211939
leave this forum forever then kill yourself you unbearable faggot.
>>
>>8211939
>he thinks literal shit hasn't been art
>>
>>8213656
Ah, well shit. Sounds funny.
>>
File: Auguste_Escoffier_01.jpg (175KB, 1091x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Auguste_Escoffier_01.jpg
175KB, 1091x1537px
>>
>>8211778
>Nihilism
How's baby's first philosophy treating you?
>>
>>8211802

That's racist. Ramsay a gud boi he din du nuffin'
>>
>>8213824
>ramsay din do nuffin

Yes, that is exactly his point.
>>
>>8211778

Is le ebin grandpa telling babby retardo not to fuck and continue his bloodline in this picture?
>>
>>8213828

Idiot.

du*************************
>>
File: you.jpg (63KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
63KB, 624x480px
>>8213798
Its so funny how butthurt you people are when the only thing you have to cling to is "we are artists!"
Your "art" lasts for less than five minutes until its chewed up and eight hours later is literally flushed down the toilet into the sewer. And somehow, you cling to a delusion of greatness, as if the experience was somehow remembered forever in a meaningful way.
Its really cute how stupid you are, placing your trade on par with actually great achievers.
How's baby's first "culinary art" experience treating you? Are you overcome with waves of satisfaction? Does Wikipedia have a page about you yet, one that wasn't created by you?
>>
>>8213869
Great achievers like who? Mozart? Da Vinci? Go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>8213869
>Does Wikipedia have a page about you yet, one that wasn't created by you?
this is where the bait fails, you don't even have a wikipedia page, try harder
sage
>>
>>8211735
Where can I get a good english breakfast?
>>
>>8213910
>english cuisine
>good
le kekkers!!.jpg
>>
>>8211675
>Who is the greatest chef
Justin Wilson
>>
>>8213869
I'm not even a chef, nor do I want to be. I love cooking, but I don't cook "muh culinary art" shit, I cook simple, hearty things that people will enjoy, talk about, and be filled by. Often healthy shit, too. Which is beneficial.

Why do you enjoy your dumbass manchild comedy cartoons? What do they contribute to human advancement? Certainly less than the eating and cooking of food, which has provided countless scientific advancements over the years. The allure of cooking and eating meat contributed to human advancements in toolmaking and in society, and the advancements have only continued from there.

I ask again: How is baby's first philosophy treating you?
>>
>>8211981
No, he's retarded and so are you.
>>
>>8211675
>What would I need to do to be the greatest chef?

Make tasty food?

Being an asshole doesn't convey greatness.
>>
Robert Irvine married a hot wrestler.
>>
>>8211675

to be the greatest chef

1- be able to produce almost any type of food, to a masterful standard

2-be able to produce almost any type of food, to a masterful standard, in a busy kitchen environment

3- invent your own dishes and recipes. a recipe/dish so good its named after you or is worldly known by the name you gave it.

basically be a natural prodigy
>>
>>8213942
I always thought he was gay, not sure about Irvine though.
>>
>>8211778

music is just vibrations it cant be great

art is just colours it cant be great

a car is just a means of transport it cant be great

a house is just somewhere to live it cant be great

congratulations youre a dumbass
>>
Some great chefs:
Thomas Keller
Grant Achatz
Sean Brock
Rene Redzepi
David Chang

Being the greatest chef would require you to put in more effort than some of the most obsessive, driven, and passionate people to ever work in kitchens. Just getting a start in nice restaurants have you working 11 + hours a day for 5 - 6 days a week. You would need to love everything about cooking because you are going to be busting your ass over stuff that a home cook would find pointless. Like cutting a quart of parsley chiffonade or bacon bruniose. It would be a lifetime of work that people consider meaningless. But as long as you truly love cooking being what you consider the greatest chef. In terms of being the world's greatest chef (which is completely subjective) unless you are rolling in money it's pretty much impossible.
>>
>>8211778
>Great things are inventions and discoveries, technological advancements.

Bullshit. Greatness is a completely relative concept and you know it. What do you consider a "great" advancement or discovery? The automobile? The Internet? A cure for cancer? The iPhone?

What do any of those actually matter in the grand scheme of things? A few hundred years and they will be obsolete and forgotten. A few million years they and everything else will be dead and gone and forgotten, having mattered no more or less than that shit you filled the toilet with. Fuck off.
>>
>>8213942
her and fieri's look tell me he took her to flavortown the night prior
>>
>>8211802
Go to bed, Marco.
>>
>>8211802
We are talking about ramsay, not obama
Stay on point shitter
>>
>>8213974
THIS
>>
>>8213824
How many nuffin's did a din du do if a din du din du nuffin'?
>>
>>8211878
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
>>
>>8213668
fucking feminists
>>
>>8214032
t. sobbing ramsay
>>
>>8211885
Nice
>>
>>8211675

of course not he's british.
>>
>>8214827
He's Scottish, you dingus.
>>
>>8214827
OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
File: palm.jpg (2KB, 136x91px) Image search: [Google]
palm.jpg
2KB, 136x91px
>>8214842
The Scottish are British you fuckwit.
>>
File: 2ud870P.jpg (140KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2ud870P.jpg
140KB, 646x1024px
>>8214878
>the Scottish are British
>>
>>8211885
kek
>>
>>8212817
Blumenthal's pretty good but he creeps me out a bit. He looks like an unholy combination of Vincent D'Onofrio and Frank Black from the pixies.

>>8213824
I think a lot of people haven't realized that ramsay has successfully made the transition from restaurateur to entertainer while still keeping his culinary street cred.
>>
>>8214896
Kot, why are you on the pancakes
>>
File: heston_blumenthal_1x1.jpg (16KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
heston_blumenthal_1x1.jpg
16KB, 304x304px
>>8212817
His overall face is too small for his head, yet his eyes are fucking massive thanks to his glasses. Very strange combination.
>>
>>8214896
He's right.
The English, Scottish and Welsh are all inhabitants of Great Britain and thus are British..
I appreciate this is a hard concept for some people to grasp.
>>
>>8214896

Are you suggesting that the country of Scotland is not part of the island of Great Britain, along with England and Wales?
>>
>>8214968
Got to be an American I guess.
Try explaining the difference between Britain and the UK to him, that'll blow his mind.
>>
>>8214965
>>8214968
>ever accepting British authority
>>
>>8215023
You had your chance, Hamish.
>>
>>8215025
You just wait until the next referendum.
>>
>>8215028
You actually want to be in the EU?
>>
>>8215031
The next Scottish referendum for independence.
>>
>>8215040
Exactly, Sturgeon wants you back in the EU matey.
>>
>>8215044
Fair enough, traitors have to be dealt with. Assuming the EU actually allows brexit to proceed.
>>
>>8214952
>>8214963

yeah, I realize that Heston isn't a male model, he's an extraordinary chef. he's a TV celebrity in Britain but most people don't know who he is in the US, his shows don't air here AFAIK.
>>
>>8213404
*chip butty. the chippy is the place you get fish and chips from and doesn't go in a sandwich
>>
File: 1431635862105.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431635862105.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>8211778
>A chef is never great.
>By definition, a "chef" can not be "great".
>Food prep is a menial task we do to survive, there is no greatness, no achievement involved. There's a reason why food prep and child care tasks historically were given to women, leaving men to do great things.
>Great things are inventions and discoveries, technological advancements.
>>
>>8215409
Is that his mom taking the picture?
>>
>>8214965
There is literally not a single American who knows the difference between England, Britain, and the United Kingdom. Their schools are fockin' yankee doodle dandy shite.
>>
>>8215432
Of course, photography is a menial task left to women, whereas the art of the sword is left to the manliest of men
>>
>>8215433

What about me? Born in Essex to an English family. Currently a US citizen.
>>
>>8215433
Dumbest nation on Earth.
>>
>>8215473
>Essex
Enough said really.
Love you in the mouth!
>>
>>8215433
I'm an American and I know the d8fferences, went to public school, too.

I am a voracious reader, though, so maybe that had something to do with it.
>>
>>8215515
differences*
>>
>>8215433
Nigga, please. I'm watching Downton Abbey right now
>>
>>8215409
That looks like half the faggots on /ck/ who push "what knife should I buy?" threads to 300 posts.
loser #1: "Mines better!"
loser #2: "No, mine is better!"
This thread is nothing more than a bunch of food service chickens clucking.
>>
>>8211675
Greatest chef is the God of Cookery
>>
File: 1255390410099.jpg (75KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1255390410099.jpg
75KB, 406x406px
>>8215623
THIS
>>
>>8214842
>>8214855

same garbage inbred island you faglords
>>
>>8215452
>a well executed joke that is topical to the thread, yet not a stupid pun

this one gets a 10 from me, anon
>>
You have to beat the greatest chef in a cookoff
>>
>>8211675
Me. Cause I said so.
>>
The only thing artistic about food is the plating. The actual taste and texture is not art, it's just food.
>>
File: IMG_1643.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1643.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
I think it's quite hard to establish who's the greatest chef right now.
There are many chefs I admire, their approaches are too varied to allow a fair comparison.
Just to make a few examples, there's René Redzepi, who created a new cuisine out of the blue, using local products and experimenting with innovative techniques; he created something totally different from traditional Danish cuisine, always keeping things simple and clean.
Virgilio Martinez is one of my favorite young chefs as he always comes up with great ideas while being consistent with Peruvian traditional products and recipes.
Then there's Massimo Bottura, 1st in last years' 50 best. It's ironic that in many Italian people deem his deconstructionist approach as the destruction of Italian culinary tradition, even though he's probably one of the best connoisseurs of Italian culinary history.
There's an amazing story behind everything he cooks, deeply rooted it is in his personal experience (often connected to traditional recipes and products too).

In the end, we're lucky enough to live in an age where chefs don't have to be ashamed of the creative process behind their work anymore.
If you ask me, it's not just food.
>>
File: 1444128473567.jpg (55KB, 630x623px) Image search: [Google]
1444128473567.jpg
55KB, 630x623px
>>8211778
What a legend!
>>
Who would win in a fight, Gordon or Anthony Bourdain?
>>
>>8216574
Gordon. Even though I dislike the man, it is clear he has trained at least to some degree to fight.

https://youtu.be/_XDW6xo5scU

Pay attention not to the stopping power (since anyone could stop an old hag's deteriorated swing), but the reaction time. His hand is up to block before her's is halfway to him.
>>
>>8216206
Anything can be art if it is approached with creativity

Think about it for a while
>>
>>8216596
Bourdain has been training in Jiu Jitsu
>>
File: 1468283373203.jpg (88KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1468283373203.jpg
88KB, 500x552px
>>8211778
Trolling /ck/ 101

The beauty in food is the culture behind it and its ability to enhance and further that culture while staying true to taste. Just like ALL GODDAMN ART

GET OFF /CK/ YOU KEK
>>
Akis Petretzikis can impregnate me any time he wants
>>
File: rawImage.jpg (364KB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rawImage.jpg
364KB, 915x1280px
This supreme gentleman. I admire his admiration for wine drinking while cooking.
>>
>>8211802
You ever notice they only started using the term "drone" in the last few years or so? I can remember for the longest time they just called them UAVs. My theory is that this is because drone has a more negative connotation than UAV and they want to drum up opposition.
>>
>>8211778
I know it's bait. But here we go. All important ground breaking science was done in order to put food on the table. The invention of the wheel, the invention of fire, the invention of vinegar, the curation of meats through salts. Every ancient technology lies in the ultimate goal sustaining life which can only be done through cooking. If working at the greatest achievable human goal is not great the please just off yourself.
>>
>>8218096
no you don't get it cretin. SCIENCE!! POW!!!!!! LOL my nobel prize here, bet you wish you had one of these babies huh? you can't, you're just a fucking cook, kill you're self
>>
Alton Brown
>>
>>8213942
Gail Kim is cute. CUTE.
>>
File: 84235.jpg (19KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
84235.jpg
19KB, 469x463px
>>8211778
>>
basically her:
youtube.com/watch?v=EW7Hg20PHjc
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.