[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being the president's personal chef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1099.png (752KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.png
752KB, 900x506px
What's it like being the president's personal chef?
>>
I enjoy it mostly. It's a great feeling to feed the president.
>>
>>8210865
You must be getting sick of having to make fried chicken and watermelon all the time!
>>
>>8210874
kek. i hope when hilliary is elected anon can find a way to make huma's pussy appetizing
>>
Probably the most strange job on the planet

Imagine getting the call at 2AM that the pres wants a traditional thanksgiving turkey dinner with all the trimmings. He can do that. In the past I'm sure they have made some very strange requests at very odd hours.
>>
I'd like to try some of Obama's home brew beer.
>>
>>8210900
>I'd like to try some of Obama's home brew beer.

Is it malt?
>>
>>8210878
Not even trying to be an edgy fag here or anything but seriously, how is Trump worse than Hillary?

Hillary belongs in jail.
>>
>>8210878
>Book on pres Hillary's chef's bookcase
>50 ways to cook dead babies
>>
File: 1473658433323.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1473658433323.gif
2MB, 320x179px
I'd hate to cook for Hilldog, all the demonic seizure ingredients she wants
>>
File: 1473658484703.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473658484703.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8210942
Wrong gif
>>
>>8210936
>Another book on her bookcase
>50 ways to cook live babies
>>
>>8210948
>Another book on her bookcase
>Babies and the female orgasm - fact or faked?
>>
File: Berenstein.jpg (606KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Berenstein.jpg
606KB, 2448x3264px
>>8210861
>president's personal chef

as a Muslim (praise be to Allah). Obama can't have bacon. So your pic is a bit off. Pork is forbidden by decree from the prophet Muhammed, peace be unto Him.

pic unrelated.
>>
>>8210922
If she belonged there, she'd be there.

Show some respect to our future president. Fucking conservaniggers will endorse literal horseshit just to spite liberals. Back in 2000, I voted for bush, even though I was democratic. He was the better candidste.

Trump is/ was a joke candidate that gained way too much steam and support. I can say, without a doubt, that he only made it as far as he did because people were dead set against having another Democrat in office.
>>
>>8210973
you think there's no fucking reason we're sick to death of obama? you think that someone besides a career politician, even if he's a slick ny business man, would be worse than a known liar with ice for blood and a huge fucking elitist complex? that bitch hates your ass and she doesn't even know you. all the discrepancies that you blind followers tend to overlook is god damn sickening. she's really the best choice? you're a god damned hypocrite.
>>
File: donald-trump-eating-kfc.jpg (49KB, 539x502px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-eating-kfc.jpg
49KB, 539x502px
>>8210973
>Trump is/ was a joke candidate

Better then a warmongering openly corrupt puppet of the global corporate elite.
>>
>>8210878
no effort required that lady is sexy
>>
>>8211141
>still believing the puppet meme

Look at this double digit IQ faggot!
>>
>>8210973
since this is the internet we like to pretend he's a good choice just to spite SJWs. Get with the program.
>>
>>8211081
>a slick ny business man, would be worse than a known liar
trump lies through his teeth about everything though. there are stats to back this up, he literally says whatever comes into his head based on no facts at all. don't understand why that doesn't bother his voters desu
>>
>>8211141
>global

Get the fuck out you antisemitic prick
>>
>>8211220
kys
>>
>>8211081
>we're

Fuck is we?
>>
>>8210973
>If she belonged there she would be there
These kind of comments make it impossible not to think of Democrats as morons
>>
>>8210922
David Petraeus knowingly leaked classified materials to a journalist and only got parole

The worst she is guilty of is negligence that has had no consequences

If you think Hilldog belongs in jail you are a retard
>>
>>8211081
>that bitch hates your ass and she doesn't even know you.
lmao, Trump doesn't give a shit about you either moron
>>
>>8211141
>instead electing a guy who literally runs a corporation and hasnt paid taxes in 20 years

yeah nice try russia, go back to your commieblock
>>
>>8210957
At what point did we switch to the chaos universe?
I remember the world making much more sense and then one day I realized everything was upside down
>>
>>8211240
Isn't it weird how you can completely judge somebody's character, and not only that but their cognitive ability just by one single governing factor.

>whether they vote democrat or not
>>
>>8210957
Are you fucking with us? Yes, you are Stain universe is real.

Stain universe is our universe.

Right?

But I remember the bears being Jewish, stein... I remember that... I remember that.

Or am I... wrong?
>>
>>8210874
WRONG! As he stated in an episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld, Obama's favourite food is guacamole with nachos. "I'd have guacamole coming out my ears", the POTUS added, further fuelling the 'Jeb Bush wants to kill Obama with his Guac Bowl'-conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>8211271
It isn't for example I know Hillary is a horrible human being because she murders people that's one thing
I could also say I know she is a terrible person because she wants to go to war with the middle East (again)
Honestly you can choose between a lot of single things but judging someone for support Hillary is Judging him tor supporting every single one of those things
>>
>>8210922
So does Trump for fraud, molestation and god knows what else.
>>
>>8211271
Yeah, that must be it. Most of the folks that aren't going to vote repub aren't as intellgent as you guys. This is a perfectly logical idea that the folks voting republican are the more intelligent.
>>
>>8210885

damn I wanna hear stories now
>>
>>8211292
To think all the times I wished Obama would eat shit, and his favorite food is green shit. He isn't the president we deserve, but the president we need.
>>
>>8210920
underrated kek
>>
>>8210861
>What's it like being the president's personal chef?
The white house kitchen is a literal closet. It's a skinny cramped room with inadequate workspace. Google it. All White House menus require major adjustment to the kitchen space issues, massive coordination with offsite refrigerated trucks, very early prep of all most foods, because of how tiny the place is for major functions.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/03/photos-inside-the-white-house-kitchen/452004/
>>
>>8210945
Both gifs were priceless though.
>>
>>8211893
You can see a little bit here, too:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/16/living/meet-the-white-house-chef/
>>
File: time for a hot towel.jpg (820KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
time for a hot towel.jpg
820KB, 2700x1800px
>>8211893
But the tiniest is the pastry kitchen, which is a true closet, a 2nd floor created out of the first floor.
http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/floor1/mezzanine-pantry.htm
>>
>>8211893

Looks pretty big to me, but I guess it'd be small when you have to feed 300 people or something
>>
How does hillary like her babies cooked?
>>
>>8210922
This election is such bullshit. I wish we could get a fucking re-do. No election should feel so dire
Doesn't it feel like we're on the brink of war no matter who we pick?
>>
>>8211157
If Hillary starts a war, then puppet theory is confirmed
>>
>>8211936
Nope, we've earned this shit heap, bring on the havoc.
>>
Haven't a lot of people in the white house done exactly what Hillary did? I thought the Bush administration deleted millions of emails, while they were being investigated, even.

There are a million people I'd rather have to choose from that Hillary but it annoys me that the only reason anyone even cares about these emails is because they were told to by the TV. The TV didn't tell them to care about the Bush emails though. Republicans ignore what their party does, liberals do the same.

I can't wait for this election to be over, this partisan shit is so retarded and it happens every 4 years.
>>
>>8211141
Bill Burr, is that you?
>>
>>8211961
yes a lot of people in the white house have done terrible things that no one really cares about. a lot of the animosity toward clinton stems from the media trying to destroy her reputation for the past 15-20 years
>>
>>8211963
D'oh jeeeeezus
>>
>>8210973
>Trump is/was a joke candidate
They're not laughing any more.
>>
>>8211081

>you think there's no fucking reason we're sick to death of obama?

Yeah, actually. I'm from the midwest of most of my family is violently anti-obama but none of them can actually vocalize why he's bad without dipping into some insane Alex Jones conspiracy nonsense. I can't think of many presidents who were accused of being foreign born muslims before they even took a seat in the house.

He's done a lot of shit I don't agree with (extension of drone programs, and extending NSA programs) to name a few. That's not that the mainstream right talks about though, what the mainstream right talks about is conspiracy garbage involving muslim sleeper agents and why he hates america because he forgot to salute a marine (something every president has done)

I don't think he's a great president, but you have to be fucking retarded to believe that a majority of republicans dislike him because they sat down and objectively weighed all the facts. They hate him because they're told to. Liberals who devour Huffington Post are just as insufferable though.

He's also dealt with one of the most obstructionist congresses in recent memory, so they're just as culpable as he is, imo.

I think there's no fucking reason behind more of the political opinions people have, just tribal partisan bullshit for the most part.
>>
>>8210957
>Plus the disappearing honey
Where'd the bees go?
>>
>>8210957
just stop
>>
>>8210900
Why not just get some Colt 45?
>>
>>8211995
We'll be laughing after his trouncing 11/8.
Perhaps he'll start a new reality show, "The Biggest Loser." Badabing, slammed and rekt!
>>
>>8212055
His biggest problem has been not being liberal enough. He's been just another centrist following the same tired ass line of failed corporate-fascism.
>>
>>8212055
>That's not that the mainstream right talks about though, what the mainstream right talks about is conspiracy garbage involving muslim sleeper agents and why he hates america because he forgot to salute a marine (something every president has done)
Wrong. Just so wrong. It's the fact he's trying to fundamentally transform America - and succeeding.

>He's also dealt with one of the most obstructionist congresses in recent memory, so they're just as culpable as he is, imo.
He got a Stimulus, Healthcare and two Supreme Justices. He prematurely ended two wars, has bankrolled green energy, freed the gays. And mind yourself, Congress is not supposed to be a rubber stamp. it was set up to prevent absolute power.

This thread belongs on /pol/ or /news/ and the burger in OP looks like crap.
>>
>>8212138
>It's the fact he's trying to fundamentally transform America

I keep hearing variations of this, and it sounds quite ominous, but have not figured out what constitutes a fundamental vs secondary transformation, and how his policies are respinsible for greater momentum in that direction than past presidencies.
Do you mean immigration?
The rate of migration from mexico was higher under bush.
H1B? Whatever your stance on that, his presidency hasn't done much of anything.
NSA? Dept. homeland security? Preceeded him.
The stimulus package? I don't think a nuanced treatment of the stimulus can recognize one clearly right or wrong solution.
Movement toward single-payer healthcare?
The US has always been a mixed economy. All modern countries are. Medicare and Medicade preceeded Obama.
I guess gay marriage is now legally recognized in all 50 states, that's something. That was a major development.
>>
>>8212138
>This thread belongs on /pol/ or /news
So I decided to devote three paragraphs to it.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.