[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffee Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

File: coffee2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coffee2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
No coffee audiophile posts allowed!
What's a coffee audiophile? People who make posts like this: >>8205541
You don't need to spend thousands on an espresso machine unless you're running a shop.

What are you having?
>>
File: this is how it tastes.jpg (19KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
this is how it tastes.jpg
19KB, 400x398px
anyone tried artisan roast?
>>
>>8210536
you're retarded. $100 for a grinder is throwing your money away. it doesn't even begin to approach "minimum acceptable" level.
>>
Green tea
>>
>>8210669
cawfee
>>
>>8210641
The person spending hundreds of dollars for a cup of coffee looks like the retard from where I'm sitting
>>
File: coffeestation.jpg (654KB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
coffeestation.jpg
654KB, 2829x1590px
Moved the Bunnzilla out of the way to make room for the EG-1 on Tuesday!

>>8210536
You don't need to spend thousands on an espresso machine unless you want espresso. Most people are better off sticking off to brewed coffee, which can be fairly cheap and easy (Clever dripper, Feldgrind, kettle) to make excellent coffee with cafes for espresso.

But if you want espresso the starting line really is that high unless you're extraordinarily lucky on Craigslist. Really, even then espresso is only worth it as a hobby. If you just want the drink, it'll never be worth doing at home.
>>
>>8210673

gwee tee
>>
I needed to be able to sleep, so I brewed a cup of decaffeinated coffee. I added a small spoonful of sugar, a couple spoons of powdered creamer, a few drops of vanilla extract, and let a cinnamon stick sit in the mug for a while while I ate dinner.

My mug kept it hot and let it soak that cinnamon in. Needless to say, it was fucking delicious.

But that was mostly just a desert thing to go with my cookie. I've been trying to branch out and find some good coffee on its own without the sugar. Haven't had any luck so far except for some pumpkin spice stuff that was...well, it was OK.
>>
>>8210678
people who have that kind of disposable income (and have the freedom to spend it on what they enjoy) are alot smarter than someone sour graping over small change
>>
>>8210641
Depends on what you are using it for. The baratza encore ($130)is considered the bare minimum for an entry level electric grinder for everything but espresso.

Bare minimum for espresso would be the Lido E which is only about $200

>>8210678
You aren't spending hundreds of dollars for a coffee any more than buying a 20k is spending 20k for a tank of gas.

>>8210717
I get jealous every time I see that strietman. I agree at home espresso is only really worth it as a hobby or if you are super rich. Bare minimum would be a used Gaggia and a Lido E and all that will do is make you want to start saving up for better and better gear.
>>
File: 1477203257219.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1477203257219.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>8210536
Just make turkish style coffe, all you need is tthe right coffe pot and some ground coffe. Is the best man.
>>
File: umaru questionmark.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
umaru questionmark.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>8210536
wat animu is dis?
>>
>>8210791
I'm not fan of stuff like the Gaggia.

Without good temperature control you're going to have a whole ton of frustration. The three big solutions to that are PIDs, open boilers, or just big thermal mass. I wouldn't recommend a machine without one of em to a starter.

I'd also recommend the cheaper Feldgrind over Lido E, if only for easier adjustment.
>>
>>8210898
Yes a PID is useful especially on something like a gaggia but its about the cheapest you can get and still be able to pull decent shots. The CC1 doesn't seem bad for a beginner but its also like 2.5x the price. Gaggias are a good starter option and pretty good to learn on IMO especially if you are on a very tight budget. Temp surfing is a pain in the ass but you can pick it up pretty quickly. Its no GS3 but fine for a beginner on a budget. You might luck out and score a Pavoni for dirt cheap somewhere with minimal restoration and while it will pull a much better shot but takes a lot more work and finesse.

Feldgrind is a good option and probably what I would recommend to anyone in the UK or EU but some of them can be hard to get right away. For people in the States the Lido is a bit cheaper after shipping I believe and usually stay in stock. Plus no waiting for overseas shipping.
>>
>>8210717

Dunno I got a 2 grp Brasilia Portofino for ~ 250 AUD (190USD)

Compak A8 for a simlar price.

Prices really aren't out of line with normal given some patience.

Hardly that bad when a Kg of beans is ~ 50AUD

Even at 25 x 20g shots /week that's 42c /shot (30c American) for equipment after a year.

Seems fine. Obviously some maintenance / misc gear but I've had it for more than a year.
>>
>>8211034
Bleh dealing in 20g / comp size doubles obviously.

Beans are ~$1 shot for comparison (50 AUD a Kg)
>>
So I've been using a Bialetti over the last few years but the rubber recently broke so I can't use it anymore. Now I'm looking for either a Chemex or a Kinto Carat. What's the real difference between them? The Kinto uses a steel filter and the Chemex uses paper ones? How does this affect the coffee? Anyone brewing with either one of them?
>>
>>8210536
>No coffee audiophile posts allowed!
Are other philes allowed?
>>
File: 1468023421860.jpg (107KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1468023421860.jpg
107KB, 1024x678px
How much coffee do you all usually make/drink at once? For you espresso types, how much do you end up with after you make your drinks, or do you just sip the espresso straight?

I usually make between 600 and 700 ml of coffee at once and drink it over the course of about 10 minutes. But with the small quantity of things like espresso, and the aeropress only doing a maximum of roughly 230 ML in one press, it seems like I'm the odd one out.

Starbucks and such will do 20/24 oz, so about 600-700 ML, but that seems to be much different than the average home-brewer enthusiast.
>>
>>8210897
Gochiusa
>>
>>8211311
I usually make an average mug and sip on it over ten/fifteen minutes. If I want it to last longer, then I put ten ounces in a mug and drink it over about two hours
>>
>>8211311

I use a Chemex precisely because I can make ~800ml of coffee at once and split it between two thermos mugs.

As far as I know, most other pour over methods can't make that much coffee at once. I'm aware that a French press could, but I prefer the brighter, cleaner cup of a pour over.
>>
>>8210641
>spending hundreds on grinder that makes espresso grind
>espresso has less flavor that filter coffee and coarser grinds
explain yourself.
>>
>>8212119
>espresso has less flavor

Lol. What a pleb.

Laughing_Whores.jpg
>>
>>8212204
nigger it is called espresso because it brewed fast. Long brew time = More flavor
>>
>>8212371
>Lacking any understanding in the effect of grind and pressure on the brewing process

Stay pleb, pleb :^)
>>
>>8212473
explain it to me if you're so smart
pro tip: you can't
>>
>>8212482

I'm not here to spoonfeed coffeeology to plebs.
>>
>>8212491
because you don't know what you're talking about
>spoonfeed
lmao
>>
>>8212482
So basically there's a few variables that can change coffee extraction. I'll simplify it a bit so it's not too huge.

-Grind size
-Temperature
-Time
-Pressure

When we're dealing with grind size, finer (generally, weird stuff can happen when it gets way way fine) means more extraction. More surface area of the bean touches the water, so more of the coffee solids can dissolve in the same amount of time. Espresso tends to be about the finest grind used save for Turkish coffee.

In temperature hotter is more extracting. This tends to hold true in most things, really, not just coffee. Water close to boiling, as most hot brewed coffee is, extracts anywhere from under a minute to a few minutes. Something like room temperature cold brew can brew for a whole day without overextracting.

Time is the only one you're focusing on here. Longer times do in fact mean higher extraction with all other factors held constant. This actually holds true for espresso as well, but a shot that takes a full minute is almost always going to be horribly overextracted and bitter.

Pressure can speed everything else up dramatically. It's how espresso, moka pots, and Aeropress can use much lower brew times, and sometimes much lower temperature, to reach the same or higher extraction. Pressure, like temperature, applies to many things besides coffee. Reactions are forced to happen a lot faster at 9x ambient temperature.

I'll gladly go more in depth if you're interested and not just shitposting.
>>
>>8212529
i don't believe my aeropress is going to taste any better if i just force it down as fast as possible
>>
>>8212548
It won't necessarily. Higher extraction is not always better.

Coffee beans contain lots of nice flavorful things, but some pretty astringent bitter things too. Luckily for us, the nice things are easier to get out of the bean! The challenging part is getting as much of the nice things as we can without getting any of the not so nice parts.

With that in mind, every brew method is actually aiming to get as much out of the bean as any other. With some weird exceptions, but I'm not going to muddy things with those right now. The big difference is in two things, what's filtered out and what volume it's contained in.

Aeropress, or v60, or any other paper filter, is aiming for filtering out a lot of the coffee oils and having a medium to large cup size. You're passing a lot more water through the beans than an espresso shot. If you took the pressure up just as high, you'd be taking a lot of the bitter components out of the beans and into your cup.

Espresso the high pressure and super fine grind works because the resulting beverage is so small. You're still only taking out the same parts of the bean you do for an aeropress or v60 brew, but you're putting it in <2oz instead of >6oz. Like an intense coffee syrup.

Coming back to the other difference I mentioned, filtering. Espresso has no paper filter, like a French Press, so the oils get in to the cup. But it has another unique feature, the oils under pressure separate and form the famous crema.
>>
>>8212529
i'm doing cold brew for the first time tonight. i'm using a coarse grind with a paper filter, 12 hours on the counter, sealed. do you have any cold brew protips?
>>
All this talk about volume reminded me I completely forgot to mention the effects of dose on extraction.

Basically, the more water that passes through the same amount of grounds, the more gets extracted from them (with all other factors constant).

This means if you have 16g of coffee and pass 250g of water through it, you'll be extracting less than if you passed 500g of water through. Even though the first brew is stronger, the second brew is going to have much more of the bitter terrible tasting things some people associate with "strong" coffee.

This is one of the more difficult and intuitive things to explain to people who are getting into good coffee, or at least improving what comes out of their drip machine.

It seems like everyone wants to scale back on the coffee they're putting in if the brew is bitter, when it's the exact opposite of what you should do.
>>
>>8212588
Cold brew is actually really hard to fuck up! I'm not especially fond of it personally since it doesn't tend to be very interesting, at least the immersion kind, Kyoto style is nice. But you can make really drinkable coffee really easily. If you usually use a basic drip machine, it'll likely be the best coffee you're ever made without even trying.

The only recommendation that comes to mind is to pour it through a mesh before your paper filter to catch some of the grinds and make it filter a bit faster. It can take a while for a big batch if you don't.
>>
>>8212590
There is a reason that a lot of people, especially older, strongly associate strong coffee with bitter coffee. The percolator.

A percolator boils water through grounds, and runs the brewed coffee back through the bed of grounds time and time again. So nearly everything in the bean is brought out. This brew is both very strong and very bitter. Since a lot of older people in the states grew up with it being the standard coffee, strong = bitter in their minds. And the connection stuck around.

I've always wanted to try a percolator at a really high altitude where water boils at like 180f. It might be halfway decent there.
>>
File: muhcoldbrewblack.jpg (42KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
muhcoldbrewblack.jpg
42KB, 574x574px
>>8212605
nice, my kit came with a mesh filter too. will post results tomorrow AM.
>>
What coffee shops in your area do you guys like?

I'm from the St. Louis area and I'm a pretty big fan of Sump.

Blueprint and Comet are both nice too, but Sump's always felt a bit more personal, which is something I like.
>>
File: coffee mate.jpg (149KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
coffee mate.jpg
149KB, 1024x682px
Hay anon do you creamer?
>>
>>8212647
baileys. the alcoholic kind
>>
>>8212647
french vanilla coconut milk creamer
>>
>>8212647
Nah, I'm a bit of a purist/snob/whatever.

If you like it, I'd recommend picking up some heavy cream and whatever flavorings you'd like, for example >>8212673 could use heavy cream, coconut milk, and vanilla extract.

You'll end up with something a hell of a lot better than the coffee mate.
>>
>>8212643

Toronto

Third wave coffee shops ranked best to worst based on espresso based drinks:

Fahrenheit (three different espresso bean options at all times)
Dark Horse (John St and Spadina locations only, avoid the other two).
The Sam James Coffee Bar
Mercury Espresso Bar (used to be great, jumped the shark)
Manic Coffee (jumped the shark several years ago)
Cherry Bomb (only redeemed by the Godly baked goods)
Fair Grounds (totally overrated trash)
Balzac (Starbucks for east end yuppies who think they are too good for Starbucks)
>>
>>8212529
>pression
>compressing anything that's not a gas
Dude what
How does it work for coffee?
>>
>>8212751
Wait nevermind, you mean the pressure at which it goes through the filter.
>>
File: coco.png (182KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
coco.png
182KB, 480x510px
>>8212676
>muh creamer
>>
>>8212643
nyc here

the popular cafes (stumptown, hungry ghost, grumpy) are gr8 m8.

anyone from nyc? i'd be happy to meetup for coffee/smoke
>>
File: 1446490693826.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1446490693826.png
260KB, 803x790px
Is brewing over ice just a meme? Does it really preserve the flavor better when making iced coffee than just brewing into a cup or a vessel like you normally would and then adding the ice once you're done brewing? Assuming you don't hold the hot coffee for much longer than a minute.
>>
>>8212590
in theory this means americanos are the least bitter coffee right?
>>
>>8213056
except americano isn't brewed to volume, it's a normal 2 oz shot with water added in SEPARATELY
>>
>>8213074
yes but as you said, you have extracted less of the bitter taste from the coffee in that small shot
>>
>>8213084
I wasn't that guy. But he didn't exactly phrase that correctly. Bitterness is part of the taste of coffee, and even a properly extracted shot will have bitterness in addition to sweet/caramel and deep savory notes. HOWEVER an *over* extracted shot will pick up *undesirable* flavors (harshness), such as over acidity or bitterness. In otherwords the shot becomes unbalanced and it spoils the flavor.
>>
>>8213040
no, it tastes much cleaner and sharper
>>
>>8213102
There's a bit of bitterness, but no more than something like an 85% coca chocolate bar. Overextracted coffee is more characteristically bitter.
>>
>>8213173
bitterness is a dimension of the flavor. what's important is balance. under extracted coffee will lack impact if there isn't the bitterness and acidity there to compliment the sweetness and savoriness. all of this gives it depth. when you blanch grinds to death through a percolator what you're extracting isn't just bitterness but what goes beyond that and what you're left with is just the harsh flavors including over-acidity. to lump that in as just being "bitter" is inaccurate.
>>
So I soaked these real fine coffee grinds in cold water three days ago, and I haven't been assed to extract them yet, and I've been nursing from the jar about three times a day since yesterday.

Realistically, what are the chances the coffee water goes rancid and I become ill?
This is some nasty bitter fucking shit, I doubt anything would want to move in anytime soon but I wanna be sure. How long will this keep if I leave it like this?
>>
File: IMG_20161023_234313.jpg (189KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161023_234313.jpg
189KB, 960x1280px
>>8213760
Forgot pic.
>>
>>8213760
One time, I tried making cold brew, and instead of brewing for 12 hours, I accidentally left it overnight and remembered it the next day, so it had been brewing for over 36 hours.

Maybe I used too many grounds, but I made some iced coffee with the cold brew and the intense caffeine made my head spin and I had to lie down the rest of the afternoon.
I've never had that happen before.
>>
Why is it when i put creamer powder in my coffee after i put milk, it taste like shit?
>>
>>8214268
because you're dumping dehydrated corn syrup and dried milk protein (casein solids) into your coffee

that shit is nasty and only exists because it has a shelf life of FOREVER.
>>
>try coffee without milk/sugar
>tastes like complete ass
whelp that's the last time I take advice from /ck/
>>
How should I combat coffee breath after drinking coffee? I brush my teeth but sometimes that shit lingers a bit. Mouthwash better?
>>
>>8214634
It's an acquired taste. Also depends what kind of coffee you are drinking. Drinking that Nspresso shit black is awful.
>>
>>8214654
It was just a lighter coffee, freshly ground and using a drip coffee maker

Stuff is very bitter, almost acrid

perhaps it is aquired though coffee in general was that way for me
>>
>>8214663
>drip coffee maker
>random grind size
>no attempt to fine tune grind size, quantity of coffee, or brew method

Maybe Folgers instant is more your speed senpai.
>>
can you please stop making this thread? this is 100% reddit tier shit right here.
>muh taste is better than yours
>>
>>8214683

You're right, we need more room for carbornara bait threads, pizza bait threads, fast food threads, celebrity chef bait threads, Marco bait threads, and random other idiocy.
>>
anyone /aeropress/ here? Just got one from my company and it's the best way to have a great cup of coffee at home without any expensive scales or kettles like I'd need for a Chemex or other pour-overs.

Enjoying some Guatemalan single origin coffee right now
>>
>>8214669
Perhaps suicide is more your speed .
>>
>>8211256
You know Bialetti sells replacement parts and they ship quick, right?

I burned the handle off my moka pot a couple of weeks ago and had it up and running again in under a week.
>>
>>8214683
This is nothing compared to /r/coffee. You'd probably have an aneurysm if you saw that autism.

>muh taste is better than yours
Are you new? That is literally 99% of the posts on this board
>>
File: 31A7itUzu4L._SY400_.jpg (14KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
31A7itUzu4L._SY400_.jpg
14KB, 500x355px
I need the tiniest most portable hot plate you got, /ck/.

I need to stuff it in my bag so I can boil water for coffee while I'm away doing amazing army training all throughout November.

Been looking at this one but I've gotten some great recommendations from 4chainz so now in my adult life I must consult this site before getting out of bed every morning
>>
Thinking about picking up an s-filter for my aeropress. Anyone here use one?
>>
>>8214925
At that point, you might as well just use a french press instead of a meme
>>
In our local cafe I drink a flat white. At home, we use a French press. I had a flat white at Starbucks once and it tasted burnt like most of their other things do.
>>
>>8212647

I barely know her
>>
>>8214763
Yeah, but I also wanted to change things up.
>>
>>8210536
So I'll probably get hate for this,but do you guys have Freddo espresso/Capuccino?It's the same but cold.Here in Greece it's mostly what everyone drinks,but I have yet to see it elsewhere.Freddochinos and that shit doesn't count
>>
File: IMG_1477.jpg (15KB, 269x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.jpg
15KB, 269x273px
i'm finally moving out soon and i want to start building up a decent coffee set up.

what are some good entry level coffee brands, makers, and general tips?

honestly you guys should make some pastebin guides and shit like that
>>
Deathwish whole bean, espresso ground on a manual ceramic burr grinder, thru an aeropress with just off the boil water usually around 180 degrees, debating trying to fab a steel mesh
>>
>>8215435
/r/Coffee/wiki/index
>>
Homemade coffee cream recipes? My family goes through a shit-ton of coffee creamers from the store every week. I need to save money and make lots of it.
>>
>>8216183
good luck with that
>>
File: ucm188615.jpg (575KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ucm188615.jpg
575KB, 1200x1600px
>>8216183
Whipping cream with sweetener and extracts.

>I need to save money

Then learn to like it black.
>>
>>8215506
why would you make one, they don't cost much. 180 is not just off boiling, that's 32 degrees. buy better coffee
>>
>>8216186
>>8216190
I'm talking like 64 ounces of this stuff lads.
>>
>>8216195
add a couple orders of magnitude and you MIGHT be able to make it cheaply
>>
>>8216183
I like almond milk with my coffee
>>
>>8216207
clarify?
>>8216208
I'll try this
>>
>>8216222
creamer is cheaper than what you'd want to make it out of
>>
>>8215043
nice one
>>
A Columbian roast from a french press. I'm falling in love with the thing because I can cold brew so easily. I've never liked hot beverages.
>>
>>8216183
steaming milk makes it sweeter, not as sweet as creamer i would suppose but then ive never had it
>>
Hello 4chan I heard of some putting Salt in their coffee to reduce bitter

what would MSG coffee?
>>
>>8216195
real cream is fucking expensive bro. just go to costco and buy the biggest nastiest looking tub of no-name coffee mate they sell
>>
File: IMG_20161021_083520.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_083520.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
My coffee order
>>
>>8216183
Either half-and-half, or mix 1 part melted, unsalted butter to 3 parts milk.
>>
On the off chance there is anyone left on this thread who actually knows what they are talking about:

Has anyone else tried adding 3x the weight of water to grounds for the bloom in a Chemex vs 2x? I've tried it a couple of times now, and it seems to get a lot more flavor out of the very fresh beans I use (which bloom massively).

Also, anyone have any disagreement with a 2:30-3:00 water infusion time and 4:30-5:00 total brew time for a Chemex with 50g of coffee and 833ml of water?
>>
File: 56uhdn61qg9y87o1_500.gif (424KB, 480x203px) Image search: [Google]
56uhdn61qg9y87o1_500.gif
424KB, 480x203px
Green mountain coffee.
From a K cup.
At the highest preset temp.
>>
File: question.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
How do I get rid of coffee breath?

I brush my teeth after but the taste still lingers, I guess on the back of my tongue and such.
>>
>>8217963
Never realized Cheech is wearing a Misty cosplay.
>>
>>8217954
I like 3x mostly since it works better for aggressively stirring the bloom.
>>
>>8211311
You're supposed to add water to aeropress after brewing. It makes a concentrate.
>>
>>8218019
Brush your tongue.
>>
>>8218019
Smoke a cigarette
>>
>>8218203
The aeropress meme is the funniest thing since TPB season 3
>>
File: Starbucks.png (459KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Starbucks.png
459KB, 750x1500px
>>8218019
Always carry a bottle of water with you. Drink a lott. When your mouth is not dry--after several minutes of drinking water after--chew on a pinch of rosemary and it'll go away. Rosemary is really cheap and you can grow your own. It will completely mask the coffee and then get washed away from the water. No sugar, too, which is better for your teeth.
>>
drinking a cup of black coffee - Organic Chanchamayo Peru - that I ground in a burr grinder (Cuisinart), and brewing using a drip pot. It's delicious.
Personally, I care more about the beans than the method. That's just me. I also have a moka pot that I use on the weekends mostly. During the week, I use a drip pot because it's easy and quick, and I can just turn it on while I go take a shower. But like I said, beans over method for me. I change up what kind of beans I use nearly every week, I like trying the different single origin beans, and there's a couple of standard breakfast blends that I like.
>>
>>8210717
I-is that a Miata hard top, senpai?
>>
>>8218222
Thank you, I do this but seems to still linger.

>>8218229
Ew

>>8218246
Interesting! I'll get some rosemary at the store next time!
>>
>>8218450
He takes it off when driving to the salon on sunny days.
>>
>>8218450
Yep! It lives inside during convertible weather. Which to me is basically whenever it's not snowing.
>>
File: ece7_vacuum_brewer[1].jpg (58KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
ece7_vacuum_brewer[1].jpg
58KB, 600x652px
Are these any good?
I bought one for fun, it's kind of fun to watch it brew coffee.
>>
>>8218900
Isn't that literally a vertical french press?
>>
>>8218913
I.. Don't think so?
I'm not sure I follow
>>
>>8218925
yes?

You mix your hot water and grounds and then let gravity filter out the grounds.
>>
>>8212647
Half and half or frothed cow, almond or cashew milk, flavorings are DaVinci or Monin syrups or flavored extracts. I don't like the coffee 'creamers' and the powdered stuff is really vile.
>>
>>8218930
almond milks aren't milk, they're water steeped in ground nuts
they're just as bad as powder shit
>>
>>8210536
>coffee audiophile
>>
File: grinder.jpg (627KB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
grinder.jpg
627KB, 2829x1590px
The EG is here!
>>
>>8212643
I just moved from there. Blueprint was my favorite. I like Sump but the location wasn't great so I hardly ever found myself going there. Same with Comet.
>>
>>8219765
Shame, I'd have bought you a shot if ya were still here.

I used to be in Blueprint more, but moved closer to Sump to be near my office, so it's been my main spot.
>>
ITT: poorfags who have never had good espresso

Probably the reason you think good gear doesn't matter is that the shitheads in your flyover hole "coffee shop" don't know how to adjust a goddamm grinder.

Literally a living breathing advertisement for nespresso pods, you people
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.