[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MREs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: _n.jpg (28KB, 291x480px) Image search: [Google]
_n.jpg
28KB, 291x480px
What should I expect this to be like?

More pictures below.
>>
>>8210106
>>
>>8210107
>>
>>8210108
>>
It's a chemical weapon.

Strabe cunt
>>
>>8210110
>>8210111
>Beef Taco
>chemical weapon

I don't know why but this made me lol
>>
Most MREs are palatable to alright if properly prepared and heated.

No soldier in the history of the game damn universe has ever had the opportunity to prepare and heat their MREs.

You aren't eating your beef taco like a soldier unless it's cold and covered in congealed fat and grease.
>>
>>8210137
This guy is full of shit, sometimes you get to eat them lukewarm.
>>
>>8210172
Yeah, if you sleep with them.
>>
>>8210218
Reminds me of the original fleshlight, during the cold war British soldiers were issued 8 mn 24 hiur ration packs. One of those items was 8 sausages in lard, if you took out the middle sausage you could fuck it. This meant that no one ate those sausages unless the it was opened in front of everyone else, they tasted good fried though even if the hot dog buns were stale and covered in black oil finger prints.
>>
r8 my new idea for an MRE. I really think it could boost morale among soldiers:

>ramen
>california rolls
>onigiri (that's japanese for "rice balls")
>pocky
>ramune

and each should come with the latest copy of shonen jump, to read while eating or just whenever there's time to kill on the battlefield.
>>
>>8210106
>>8210107
>>8210108
>>8210110

Are you going to fucking open it up and eat it or what
>>
>>8210234

Fuck off with your weeb shit.
>>
>>8210234
you're a funny lad
>>
>>8210234
>time to kill on the battlefield
>>
>>8210230
fucking martin wanked away our dinner again
>>
>>8210106
Don't forget to eat the gum when it's time to poop.
>>
>>8210261
kek
>>
>>8210218
Or you're on patrol in fucking July in Anbar Province. Everything is hot when the sun's up.
>>
>>8212688
>Everything is hot when the sun's up.
Fucking true, I have had water in a bottle heat up so hot you could use it for coffee.
>>
The meatballs in marinara MREs were fucking top tier. That or most of the vegetarian ones were the shit. A lot of them came with M&Ms or those delicious apple crunch power bars. Those things are fucking great. Wish I could get those power bars by themselves.
>>
File: helmand1.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
helmand1.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>8210261
what is tower guard. how many times can I paint these hescos with my cum. how many times can you read the same magazine. when hajji kids literally knock each other out over a piece of candy.

I fucking hate weeb shit, but you have plenty of time to read a magazine or two while deployed.
>>
>>8210106
Cheese tortellini is the only MRE for ME
>>
>>8210137
We got a thermos during conscription, so you always had hot or at least warm water for the food and a drink.

Didn't always get the time for it to heat up properly though, so you often had it eat it warm and crunchy
>>
File: 1396146354771.jpg (85KB, 624x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396146354771.jpg
85KB, 624x454px
Does anyone else go on youtube to see MRE videos?

gschultz9 makes videos on new stuff
Steve1989 MREinfo makes videos on old stuff

any recommendations would be appreciated
>>
>>8210230
Heh, over here a thermos filled with boiled macaronis is known as a "rangers pussy"
>>
>>8212903
it's because it's a pun you mongoloid
"time to KILL on the BATTLEFIELD"
>>
>>8212928
kiwidude is good
>>
>>8212928
gundog4314 reviews stuff from around the world
>>
OP didn't really deliver but I got a spare one that I can eat and take pics of, keep this thread alive until I get home tonight and I'll give you all the full experience.
>>
If memory serves me correctly, avoid MREs that are veggies like they're the plague. Trade those for any that have meat or beef in them. Beef ravioli is my personal favorite since it has more meat in them than almost anything of similar nature that comes in a can. If the dessert is M&Ms, save those motherfuckers.

Also, save the tobasco packets for the veggie or cheese meals, since those taste like cardboard, or you can save them and mix them together into a goulash.

On a side note, drink plenty of water when eating them and dont eat more than one a day.
>>
>>8210116
The truth is often funny
>>
>>8212928
>>8212949
>>8212943
I don't mind your channels but pls stop shilling
>>
>>8210111
Maybe if we're watching community.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.