[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have hipsters/gentrification given something positive to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 7

File: o.jpg (188KB, 905x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
188KB, 905x1000px
Have hipsters/gentrification given something positive to the food world and the enrichment of cuisines?

You like any pretentious spots, /ck/?
>>
what am I looking at that's supposed to be pretentious?
>>
>>8207274
It's the kid's favorite new buzzword. No one even knows what it means anymore.
>>
>>8207274
only hipsters drink out of coconuts
>>
>>8207258
You're a pretentious hipster, you fedora wearing fagfuck.
>>
>>8207258
Trendy urban young people with relatively high disposable income tend to have pretty good taste in food. The problem is they collect neighborhoods, making them unsuitable for any other than their own kind. That's the issue with them. You go to restaurants in a "hipster" neighborhood and the food will be good. It's just gonna be 2, 3 or 4x the cost of something equally delicious in an immigrant neighborhood that hasn't gentrified yet. So it's the easy, lazy call. You're paying a premium for you unwillingness to research a bit and get off the beaten path. But that doesn't mean the food at places like Mission Chinese or Empellon Al Pastor isn't great.
>>
>>8207274
>no meat
>green things that aren't iceberg lettuce
>avocados
>fruit mixed with savory things
>why does that bowl have two sticks coming out of it?
>a beverage other than coke, iced tea, or light beer
>not a drop of ranch dressing in sight

You'd have to be one of them homo-sexuals from the city to eat something like that.
>>
>>8207384
You got that right. Destruction of neighborhoods, that's what it is.
>>
>>8207258
Brooklyn's less scary so theres that.
>>
No.

I mean, I like having more options, but the hipsterish ones are the worst. Ridiculous fusion menus that make no sense. In my day, "fusion" wasn't used to describe a restaurant but you'd just say "the Greek diner." You could get a Reuben, a gyro, matzo ball soup, or a plate of liver and onions with a side of tabbouleh. But you'd never see oddball shit like hot dog ramen or pastrami pierogi or kombucha-marinated kale fritters.
>>
Most of the "pretentious" restaurants I frequent are owned and run by people who fall into the late boomer/early Gen X age group. The younger side of Gen X (of which I belong to), the Ys and the Millennials aren't churning out "pretentious" restaurants, they're churning out what can mostly be called "heritage" or "return to muh roots" restaurants. Some of which are good, some are ridiculous and stupid.
>>
>>8207258
where is that? I'd try
>>
>>8207578
Sorry, I have to make an amendment to my post. There have been a few "Buddha bowl" type places opening up around here, which just proves that NO ONE CAN FUCKING COOK ANYMORE.
I think I blanked that out of my mind on purpose, because it makes me rage so hard.
>>
>>8207258
I fucking hate avocado
Why do you faggots put it on EVERYTHING?
Just fucking stop
>>
>>8207623
muh creamy/fatty texture is rare in the world of vegetables
>>
>>8207644
But why on everything?
>>
>>8207384
>no meat
>fruit

you dont know what poke is do you?
>>
>>8207699
its like vegan cheese
>>
>>8207732
>vegan
>>
>>8207737
why would avacados not be vegan?
>>
where is food from in pic?
>>
>>8207258

Hipsterdom is no longer "cool". Hipster food is mostly heritage/traditional food, sometimes served with a bit of minimalism ala New Scandinavian cuisine. It's good food, but it is the opposite of innovative. There's a bit of gentrification at work too, or cultural appropriation if you will, with "authentic" restaurants with not a minority on either side of the counter.

The experimental restaurants with weird fusion food are "cool". Sometimes hipsters push their heritage stuff into this area by combining it with trends like molecular gastronomy and you end up with chili con carne-infused cocktails, but generally you get more geeks, artists and business people with aspirations of taste in this segment of the market.
>>
>2deep4u healthy rice bowls
>don't use brown rice

also I SRSLY hope those are not chunks of fucking farmed sea lice dyed pink salmon and its some kind of fruit
>>
>>8207699
Because it's good
>>
>>8207258
Looks good. What restaurant is this?
>>
>>8207338
>Trendy urban young people with relatively high disposable income tend to have pretty good taste in food.
Not really. They may seem like they have good taste on the surface but only because of their vast knowledge of where everything is. They try out all the restaurants and they know what's popular and what their friends like, but ask them to describe anything related to the culinary arts and they'll only offer you frigid incompetence. I know this because my sister is one of these people and she hangs around with these people. She knows the city inside-out, where everything is and what they have to sell, but it's mostly because one place has a nice chocolate cake she likes and while the burgers are decent they're priced insanely high for a little puck of meat in a toasted bun with romaine salad - just one of my experiences from eating out at one very hipster place.
>>
>>8209045
So fucking this.

My favorite restaurant in my city is run by an elderly French couple who will come sit with you and talk, the food is expertly prepared and reasonably priced, and I've never seen anyone under the age of 30 in there. Last time I was there, I had the most beautiful rabbit confit I've ever had the pleasure to eat. But all their food is wonderful.
>>
Where I live they chased out authentic Italian and Chinese restaurants to replace them with fake 'cool new' plastic Italian and Chinese marketing concepts.
>>
>>8209045
Young urban types with high disposable income tend to eat out a lot, so they don't settle for food that isn't good. But they have a different idea of what a meal out ought to cost than I do, so we don't eat at a lot of the same places. Also I don't go in for trendy shit too much, so I have no interest in stuff live avocado toast and grain bowls. But if I were looking for a good bowl of ramen I would trust a hipster's recommendation. Because chances are they've hit ll the ramen joints near them.
>>8209065
Almost all of my favorite restaurants are run by immigrants serving the food of their homeland. This probably has a lot to do with the fact I like to eat well but am too cheap to shell out for some trendy chef's take on things very often.
>>
>>8207258
There is a small hole-in-the-wall hipster place near me that serves pretty good food. Their sandwich's in particular are god-tier.

The staff and clientele are all fucking hipster/college student types and the dining room (which is smaller than my bedroom) is filled with pretentious abstract """art""" and there is a shitty hipster cafe where they sit around trying their hardest to look disinterested in anything.

I go there once in a great while for lunch (like I said, god-tier sandwiches) and I make sure to dress well and wear my MAGA hat because I get to see the internal triggering on the staff's faces.
>>
>>8209124
The appearance of the precious little coffee shop is the first sign of a neighborhood gentrifying. In the last couple years three of them opened in my neighborhood. On the plus side my place has nearly doubled in value since I bought it four years ago, so I can't complain.
>>
>>8209065
More info on the place? Location? name? etc
>>
>>8207258
>Have hipsters/gentrification given something positive to the food world and the enrichment of cuisines?

Overall, yes, absolutely. The positives are:

1) preservation of knowledge- most of the "pretentious hipster" restaurants are actually run by people that took the time to study how certain foods are made starting from whole ingredients. This means a BBQ joint in the Mission is actually starting with whole pigs, chicken, and sides of beef and then serving some based pork belly, bbq chicken, smoked brisket, and so on that is actually as good or better quality than you could get by traveling to the Carolinas, Memphis, or Texas. There are other examples, too, where people seem to have forgotten how to make their favorite foods from scratch, and those "hipster" joints are cashing in on learning and leveraging that knowledge.

2) increased dissemination of knowledge- let's face it, most people in the US are never going to travel to Asia to get real bibimbap, kee mao, ramen, pho, and what have you. So of course some "pretentious hipsters" are cashing in by learning everything they can about those dishes and remaking them in the States. Sometimes, the opportunistic cook will even apply their well-learned knowledge of modern Western cooking techniques in order to put a twist on those Asian classics, and charge a premium for it. This is simply an example of:

3) new culinary innovations, for better or worse- you can't expect all things food to stay the same forever. people change, tastebuds change, cultures will mix and exchange ideas. By combining food ideas from different cultures, we will ultimately get some awesome new creations. Bulgogi tacos are one example, and why not? They take GOAT-tier korean food and put it in a tasty mexican taco shell. Maybe someone will add hollandaise and realize culinary nirvana. Or maybe that would be terrible, but either way, we can't know until someone tries. Hipsters are pushing the envelope; we are reaping the rewards.
>>
>>8209217
Very well put. This is why when it comes to food I do not use the term hipster derisively.
>>
>>8207623
Buttblasted fatty detected. Kill yourself.
>>
>>8207623
Sounds like you need some cool avocado on your butthole
>>
>>8207623
I agree. It's cool but it's played out.
>>
>>8207258
I'd be sad if I ordered a poke bowl and got that.
>>
>>8209562
>I'd be sad if I ordered a poke bowl and got that.

Who said it's a poke bowl? Maybe that's a new creation that's simply inspired by the Chef's experience with poke bowls. You should try to keep an open mind to new experiences and broaden your horizons a little bit, monica.
>>
>>8207290
false, locals do it in nam
>>
>>8209581
And many parts of Latin America as well. They're also popular in the Chinatowns near me.
>>
First of all I really don't view "gentrification" as a bad thing because what it really means is that an area that is otherwise unsavory or dangerous in various ways is turned into a safe neighborhood full of flourishing businesses. "Gentrification" is a kind of smear word against the successful spread of capitalism. Yes, property values and rent rise (a good thing if you own property in the neighborhood) and people getting "driven out" of a rising neighborhood can actually find a lot of opportunity there, like getting a good job at one of the new businesses in town or perhaps even opening a restaurant. Yes, sorry, this means muh bohemians have to find some other spot to squat around.

My problem with a lot of the food showing up in these areas is that so much of it's trendy bullshit, everything is in a bowl like another guy said. I also don't like that everything is so heavily stylized with graphic design and stupid hip slogans. The cutesy bullshit is annoying. A lot of the food is overpriced, like $30 for a farm-to-table breakfast (albeit a really good one) or $30 for a burger, fries, and a beer, ya gotta give me a break... it's the principle of it. Please have integrity and make food from the heart that isn't just blatantly capitalizing on trends and relying heavily on marketing. Open restaurants that will withstand the test of time and become staples of the area.
>>
>>8209626
>muh bohemians have to find some other spot to squat around.
While you're right about this it does undermine the character of neighborhoods. Because it isn't just the artists being driven out. Eventually it's the middle class as well. And by the time that happens the entire place has changed.

Give you an example from my own life: Just over a decade and a half ago I was a rock musician living in the East Village. There were plenty of live music venues in the EV/LES area. Plenty of other musicians lived in the area. You'd pass Joey Ramone on the street. The guitar player from the Strokes was working behind the counter at Kim's Video. It was a legit rock and roll place.

Then it became desirable real estate. CBGB became a John Varvatos store. Fine dining establishments opened up (including Momafuku), and the neighborhood became a destination for that. And the apartment I used to rent for less than a grand a month now rents for over $4k.

I'm not saying this is bad. I'm just saying it's one hell of a change, and I'm glad I lived there when I did, because I sure as fuck wouldn't want to live there now. All my friends who stayed behind are moving out of the city now because they're so fucking over it.
>>
>>8207726
You think the people who shit talk on 4chins know anything?
>>
>>8209744
I agree with what you're saying, I mostly meant bohemians as people who maybe do a little painting but who aren't really career artists, just kinda burnouts who troll the streets of unique areas then complain about gentrification when the city decides to turn the block into something that will drive the economy.

The case with Manhattan is interesting, I don't know enough to give anything but an opinion but it has become such an international destination for rich people that the main cultural staples are fine dining like you said and probably theater. I don't want to talk out of my ass too much here but I would think that the music people who can make it in Manhattan nowadays are probably club DJs. Afaik most indie musicians are probably around Brooklyn in places like Bushwick.
>>
>>8209816
>bohemians as people who maybe do a little painting but who aren't really career artists, just kinda burnouts who troll the streets of unique areas then complain about gentrification
Take it from someone whose had a successful career in the arts: it's a very fine line between artist and burnout. For many of us it's a matter of what year you meet us as to which camp we're in. The trick isn't so much being able to do your thing, but managing to get paid for it so you don't have to get a straight job. And keeping a low enough overhead that you can stay pro during the lean times.
>musicians are probably around Brooklyn
Where do you think I am now?

But if my career were just starting out now New York wouldn't even be an option. It's just way too expensive here to be a starving artist of any stripe. And as a result the vibrant music and arts scenes we used to have, because the people you need for that can't afford to live here.
>>
>>8209879
Meant to say:
>As a result we don't have the vibrant mucis and arts scene we used to have...
>>
>>8207258
gentrification has been amazing for food quality in American cities
You ever been to a poor black neighborhood typically of the vast majority of these neighborhoods pre-gentrification? The food scene is abysmal
>>
>>8209889
>vibrant music scene
>New York

No, you don't have it. Try Memphis, you hipster, east coast, know nothing, pretentious fagfuck.
>>
>>8209960
We don't have it anymore. But I'll take some credit for helping invent the hipster thing. I was one of those popularizing the retro sound at the turn of the century.

No doubt Memphis is cool. I've met Steve Cropper, and lifted a bunch of licks from him.
>>
>>8209124
They came into your sandwich everytime. You think they're god-tier because you got addicted to hipster cum.
>>
>>8209942
>gentrification has been amazing for food quality in American cities

/thread
>>
>>8207258
That looks delicious...unless that's raw chicken, in which case I'm outy.

If it's fish though, send me some OP!
>>
>>8209065
I'd like more info on this fine place too. I'd like to visit and eat there one day.
>>
>>8209991
Ok then. You sound allright.
>>
>>8209574
>>8207726
if that's what haoles call poke, call it a different name.
dont associate real poke with that shit
>>
File: Jack and Zach Food.jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jack and Zach Food.jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
Motherfucking Jack and Zach Food in Baltimore.

They only serve eggs/omelettes, sausages, hash browns, toast, beanburgers, and hummus sandwiches.

They have a chalk board that tells you which farms all the ingredients come from and you can pick which pigs you want.

The restaurant only seats like 12 people and there is always a line out the door on Saturday (they aren't open Sundays).

The entrance is impossible to find.

The restaurant is filled with random old books and magazines.

Only 2 people work there and they are both nu-nu-males.
>>
>>8210104
how the fuck u judge a restaurant on everything but the food lmao. is it good or not?
>>
>>8210104
That sounds like a Hieronymous Bosch painting of Hell.
>>
File: Jack and Zach Food 2.jpg (101KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Jack and Zach Food 2.jpg
101KB, 1000x750px
>>8210136
It's fucking amazing

>>8210182
Hell is other people
>>
>>8210104
>They only serve eggs/omelettes, sausages, hash browns, toast, beanburgers, and hummus sandwiches.
Except for the beanburger that's pretty dope, I'd love a place that does nothing but eggs and sausages incredibly well

>They have a chalk board that tells you which farms all the ingredients come from and you can pick which pigs you want.
That's...okay I guess

>The restaurant only seats like 12 people
Fucking dropped

>TEE HEE IF WE DONT PUT ENOUGH SEATS OUT THEN WE'LL BE EXTRA HIP AND CHIC BECAUSE IT'LL SEEM LIKE WE'RE NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY
I bet their omlettes are like $15
>>
>>8210104
Why don't they just call it "The Epitome of Hipster" and be done with it? How large is the sign outside stating, "No entry without proper Fedora?"
>>
>>8210187
>It's fucking amazing
This is typical. That overpriced, oh so precious place filled with people you despise has amazing food. Because hipsters generally eat very well. The only thing that's done more for improving the quality of food than gentrification is immigration. Because if you don't want to spend hipster money the only places you can go to get food just as good for cheap is gonna be immigrant joints.
>>
File: KLT0Ihq.jpg (113KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
KLT0Ihq.jpg
113KB, 321x360px
>>8207623
>>
>>8210191
>picture of menu board with pricing
>bets that item on menu is double the price on the board
>all the other autism in your post
>>
I like pubs that make pub food fancy.

Had mac and cheese with goat cheese and truffle powder among other things, super fucking rich and delicious, got it with 2 bangers.

Same place does waffle battered fried chicken breast topped with blueberry maple syrup served with charred asparagus, also fucking delicious.

There are places that suck though.
>place gave me "German Potato Salad" that was served cold, basically coleslaw with WHITE vinegar and no meat, none of it was correct
>>
Yuppies ruin everything they touch and try to remix, not only that, but they drive up prices for authentic cuisine.

Yesterday, I was in SF and I told my buddy who lives that I'd buy lunch for us today he just had to pick the spot. We went to a restaurant that serves food similar to the OP. I can't say I was a huge fan of it. I thought I it was a weird combo, but I could definitely see myself eating a bowl after the gym or something. However, I just didn't dig the remix of Japanese food they had. I'd rather go to a legit Japanese restaurant and get warm food or sushi than that bowl.

A lot of these yuppie spots also charge a shitload for no reason. Fucking hate that shit because dumb Americans will still pay for trash and the overrate it in google reviews or whatever. Same reason I can't trust reviews for Mexican restaurants CU's yuppies eat trash and rate it 5/5
>>
>>8210271
>A lot of these yuppie spots also charge a shitload for no reason.
Ummm, ever heard of commercial rent? If you're paying it in a part of town where the real estate market is particularly hot your restaurant is going to have to charge high prices. If you don't like paying high prices you have to go to a neighborhood where the rents are cheaper.
>>
>>8210313
Yet one more reason to avoid hipstertown.
>>
File: 20160816-WURSTBAR-L1000165.jpg (911KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
20160816-WURSTBAR-L1000165.jpg
911KB, 2500x1667px
went last week to a new place that does craft drinks and house made sausages. good food, great variety of beers and ciders, but two drinks and what are essentially two good sized hot dogs will set you back like $40 with tax and tip.
>>
>>8210313
Lol kid please, yuppies open up a spot in a shit part of town double the price. Get real my man, they tend to overprice their dishes for no reason that being "new" and "different" with a dish that gets convuluted with stuff it shouldn't even have.
>>
>>8207258
Avoiding pretense is the nu pretense faggot
>>
>>8210412
I guess you could say their prices are the wurst
>>
>>8207258
If I have to see one more effeminate numale faggot chattering off his beardy little chin about his bacon sirracha craft beer I'll knife one of those cocksuckers in their "authentic" bathroom.
>>
>>8210903
>If I have to see one more effeminate numale faggot chattering off his beardy little chin about his bacon sirracha craft beer
so a total of one?
>>
>>8210694
alright shut the fuck up carlos
>>
>>8210903
wow this is a good one

a true working class hero standing up against "hipsters" and "gentrification"
>>
>>8210087
>if that's what haoles call poke, call it a different name.

again, where in OP's pic are the bowls of food labeled "poke?"

The fact is, they aren't labeled "poke" and there is no indication that they are being sold as such. For all you know, those bowls are being sold as "sashimi mofongo fusion" bowls.

In short, go fuck yourself, you pretentious niggerfaggot.
>>
>>8209586
>>8209581
>>8207290
I saw a shit ton of assholes drinking out of coconuts during my last trip to Bangkok. Red and yellow, black and white, literally all forms of people were drinking out of coconuts.
>>
>>8207290
>>8210995
Taiwan reporting in. Taiwanese love to drink out of coconuts. It tastes much better than bottles of coconut water sold in the grocery.
>>
>>8209626
I wonder what it's like to live in that magical neoliberal fantasy land you inhabit.

No one starves, no one is homeless, and everyone is happy and fully employed thanks to the power of the invisible hand.
>>
>>8207258
No.
>>
Bar in Galway, Ireland recently.

"Do you have any craft beers?"
"Do you prefer ales, lagers, flavoured?"
"Doesn't matter as long as it's craft"

This is when you know you're dealing with a twat.
>>
>>8210931

There's a cute gang working in our town who routinely temove the right eye of "hipster" type males. Being a one eyed hipster brings a mandatory death sentence, and there have been a couple.
>>
>>8211185
So you live in a 3rd world shithole, congrats.
>>
>>8207258

might be tasty but it probably costs $25 when I could make it for $5
>>
>>8210257
>h-he hurt my feelings!
>m-my a-artisan egg shop!
>h-how dare he!
>>
>>8211217
Yeah, the US.
>>
File: thumbs-up-pic.jpg (178KB, 2111x1434px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up-pic.jpg
178KB, 2111x1434px
>>8211217
>>8211361
>>
>>8209124
Why are they triggered by your Mexican American Golf Association hat?
>>
>>8210653
Having worked at a place in a gentrifying part of town I can tell you part of the pricing is to match customer expectations. Once you have a more upscale crowd your prices have to reflect what they're willing to pay or they won't trust your place. At the place where I worked the cheapest by the glass wine was $7, and no one ordered it. But they seemed to have no problem with the stuff priced at $9 a glass. So we just priced all the wines between $8-$10 a glass regardless of what the bottles cost us and sales picked up across the board.

This was counter intuitive to me, but it was pretty clear to the owner who had more face to face experience with the patrons. They're actually put off when offered a value because they consider themselves successful and do not want to come off looking cheap. If we priced drinks closer to what I'd be willing to pay they wouldn't order those drinks because they wouldn't want to be seen ordering the cheapest stuff. These folks work all day and going out to a slightly spendy place in the evening is a matter of class affirmation to them. Buying expensive drinks is their little luxury, and if the price is too low they'll balk, because that suggests it might not be as luxurious as they expect it to be.

I've talked with other guys in the business and it holds true. Knowledgeable customers appreciate a value or two in the middle price range of your list, but any wine that appears to be the cheapest won't sell.

So pricing at these places is often a matter of customer expectation. A specific crowd expects to pay a specific amount, and if that's the crowd you attract you price your shit accordingly.
>>
>>8211652
One more reason to avoid hipsters and their hangouts.
>>
>>8211683
Unless you have their kind of money to spend.
>>
>>8207258
For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8211652
I get what you're saying, but I'm sure it has to do with some knowledge as well. People who do drink wine when out already know that the cheapest is probably on the level of the decent middle of the road import that isn't great, but doesn't make you gag. When your restaurant actually has a huge wine list, and shows that the owner/buyer is knowledgeable, then you trust that there are delicious wines at all prices, and that the prices are based on market value, not some arbitrary number.

Conclusion: Wealthier consumers aren't all ignorant vapid idiots, just practicing a different form of common sense. They wish to have an experience without one disappointment in their choices.

The difference between a $13/item restaurant and a $9/item restaurant could be minimal food differences. The extra money tends to go into the bathroom that fits their top of the line baby stroller without cramping and a sink that is hygienic and new looking, on the level of their pottery barn decorated condo. The waitstaff isn't so transient because they are given a nicer work experience with maybe some more perks, more shift workers, patrons that don't do disgusting things to their establishment, or a location that has parking/higher rent/things around it worth browsing pre- or post-meal (high rent district), so you can continue your dining with your friends a little longer in the chatting.

There tends to be more quality white meat ingredients vs lower tier ethnic choices that scare people, and either an exact portions kind of food plating (for the thin and rich) or a generosity that accounts for a bit of a higher price (leads to a perfect experience). The healthy set require bottled water brands that are trendy, and at least some nods to superfoods/current health trends/current food trends. I don't mind the old timesy menus, or hipster art, but I do mind a rickety chair and a sticky table and a bathroom where I come out more germinfested than when I went in.
>>
File: 1468394749744.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468394749744.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>8207384

kek
>>
>>8210104
I can make omelettes and sandwiches on my own without standing in a simulated commie bread line, or paying $15 for for a couple of eggs and a store bought hotdog.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.