[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: HawaiianPizzaTitle-667x444.png (119KB, 667x444px) Image search: [Google]
HawaiianPizzaTitle-667x444.png
119KB, 667x444px
THE GREAT FUCKING DEBATE
Cast your votes.
http://www.strawpoll.me/11476084
Personally I like pineapple but if you put it anywhere near a pizza you deserve a reserved spot in hell with all the child molesters
>>
>>8206450
the problem with hawaiian is that pineapple and ham are both sweet, its too much, i add some cayenne pepper to the sauce to offset it
>>
File: grilled-pineapple-550x550.jpg (138KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
grilled-pineapple-550x550.jpg
138KB, 550x550px
>>8206450
You're wrong, pineapple is great on pizza

grilled pineapple is also good
>>
>>8206450
Hawaiian style is great. People like you should be dragged out into the street and shot.
>>
gotta say i could go for a sweet 'wai 'za right now
>>
>>8206450
I think your problem is that you think what goes on pizza is fresh pineapple, when it's actually cooked you get a savory-sweet flavor out of it and the tartness leaves.
>>
Ham pineapple and bacon is such a great combination
>>
>>8206450
>Personally I like pineapple but if you put it anywhere near a pizza you deserve a reserved spot in hell with all the child molesters
Pineapple is the GOAT topping. Kill yourself bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>8206450

itt: dramatized childish bullshit over meme food.

there's no difference between putting pineapple on pizza or putting anything else on pizza.
>>
pizza with pineapple: meh, not bad

pizza with pineapple and jalapenos: 10/10
>>
Pineapple is by far the best fruit desu and come to think of it I've never actually cooked anything with it further than blending it into a smoothie before
What are some good pineapple recipes?
>>
i'm more of an anchovies guy
>>
>>8206450

The problem with a classic Hawaiian isn't the pineapple, it's the ham

Replace the ham with bacon and you've got a literally perfect pizza, the only reason to order anything else is to prevent burning yourself out on it
>>
>>8206455
Strongly agreed. I'm an avid pineapple-on-pizza eater, but I like to pair it with pepperoni and jalapeno.

Sweet-savory-spicy.
>>
Pineapple and some type of spice added is literally the best pizza
>>
I like pineapple on pizza. Not all the time, but it's nice. If you don't care for it, fine. Nobody is insisting you have pineapple. There are dozens of available toppings, just pick something that isn't plain cheese or pepperoni, you boring fusspots.
>>
>>8207340
Anchovies and pineapple work well together. Throw in some jalapeno and maybe mushrooms and you've got a damn good pie.
>>
>>8207474
sounds cool, might try that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-22-41-12.png (277KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-22-41-12.png
277KB, 1080x1920px
The majority speaks. Pineapple 4 lyf
>>
the contrast between the salty meat and the sweet fruit is tasty. fuck you all
>>
File: 1476844074472.jpg (38KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476844074472.jpg
38KB, 749x512px
>>
File: dakota.gif (372KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
dakota.gif
372KB, 200x150px
>>8207461
I love pepperoni and jalapeno on a pizza. I wonder how it would be with pineapple added.
>>
>>8207461
Fucking Goddamn plebs with lesser palates that can't handle the heavenly tastes of sweet, salty, savory, and sour.

I specifically ordered the Hawaiian to fuck with my friends when they're over for DnD. Now half of them won't get anything else. Now they know what's up.
>>
>>8207837
>spicy with subdued caramelized sweetness

nigga u betta
>>
>>8207826
Look y'all. It's an adolescent.
>>
>>8206458
That smoky sweetness. The perfect side to some good ribs.

Get that charcoal ready you motherfuckers
>>
>>8207826
this
>>8207911
kill yourself
>>
>>8207474
Anchovies and mushroom additions sound intriguing.

Even if I don't like it, it'll make for a great story. Yeah, nah. I'm probably gonna love that shit.
>>
>>8207916
>look yall its an adolescent

Stupid taste-dead trailer trash inbred retarded fuck. Did I stutter?
>>
>>8207919
that's really mean!!! I'm tellin my mam on you
>>
why do people care so much about this shit.

you can make a lot of tasty variations on bread, tomato sauce, and cheese. wow.

why does one need to be 'best' or worse or better than any other. it's all good. sometimes you feel like one, sometimes another, but variety is always nice. why can't that just be the end of it.
>>
>>8207949
because people
>>
>>8206450

GOAT:
Pepperoni
Anchovies
Jalapenos
Cilantro

Un-be-fucking-lievable.
>>
>>8207931
Sounds about right
>>
>>8207949
Probably because their parents (and their parents, and their parents, etc.) were tasteless chain-smoking trash that screamed at their kids that pepperoni pizza was good enough.

And these little babies can't handle anything on their tongue other than cheese and shit meat. Shit-taste will follow them to the grave.

Well, nothing valuable wasted.
>>
>>8208005
>>
>>8207268
MAH NIGGA
>>
>>8206450
>Papa John's 5 toppings for $11 special
>pineapple
>bacon
>chicken
>jalapenos
>extra cheese
>>
>>8208037
my man
>>
>>8208037
u fucked up its
>chicken
>bacon
>pineapple
>ham
>mushroom
and if you sperg out about extra cheese you can omit the ham for extra cheese but it's just not the same that way
>>
>>8206450
I'm Italian and I worked in few pizzerias. I studied and worked in a school that taught me about cooking. I did some stages in bakeries and hotel's kitchens too.
A lot of American and German seems to enjoy Pineapple Pepperoni Pizza or Pineapple & Ham ones, so, once I give it a try.
Heh, it's not bad, but neither it's great, OMG 11/10, best thing ever.
I personally think that the tomato sauce ruin the taste.
Why not having a 'white' one?

Ham and Pineapple or Shrimp and Pineapple are great food-combo.
Another unusual one is grilled pineapple and porchetta.
Why the tomato sauce? I don't get it.
>>
File: Gremlinsbarney.jpg (20KB, 475x352px) Image search: [Google]
Gremlinsbarney.jpg
20KB, 475x352px
lol op rekt
>>
File: Biel Za.jpg (60KB, 455x478px) Image search: [Google]
Biel Za.jpg
60KB, 455x478px
>>8207997
They haven't gotten past their "yummy" phase. They probably put ketchup/catsup on everything, as well...
>>
>>8206450
im your inverse, the only way i like pineapple is on pizza.
>>
>>8207834
Who is this person and why should I care about the opinion of someone still in high school?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.