[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do with Pizza leftovers? I have a even amount of slices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Piz.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
Piz.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
What do with Pizza leftovers?

I have a even amount of slices left over from yesterday. Could I make a bland dough, slap two pieces on top of one another, roll them in the fresh dough and bake them like that?

A "pizza slice calzone" as it were, I have two eggs and some flour in the house so maybe that?
>>
Yeah good idea.

Just mush some slices of cold pizza together, cover it in dough and bake it in the oven at 500 degrees.

Just like in Italy.
>>
Eat them cold, that's what I do
>>
Just eat them you fucking autist
>>
File: 1438197708219.jpg (8KB, 300x94px) Image search: [Google]
1438197708219.jpg
8KB, 300x94px
I microwave my leftover pizza for only like 10 - 12 seconds a slice. Just to take the cold off and soften it up slightly.
>>
>>8205910
Nah man, I don't roll like that.
>>
Fry 'em in a pan if you want them good as new
>>
>>8205929
Both sides?
>>
>>8205907
How many fucking pizza threads do you nigger lovers need?
>>
File: Shrek.jpg (955KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek.jpg
955KB, 1500x1000px
>>8205949
This is my first time being on the food board my Italo-Irish friend. But I did notice that the top post was another pizza thread when I clicked "post"
>>
>>8205907
boil them in a big pot and drink the pizza fluid
>>
Put them in a food processor with some ranch and then dip buffalo wings in the pizza ranch sauce
>>
Heat them in an iron skillet
>>
>put two slices together like a sandwich, toppings touching
>grill like grilled cheese (with lid on pan
>pizza grilled cheese basically
>best hangover food ever
>>
File: 1450054293329.gif (529KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450054293329.gif
529KB, 480x360px
>>8206753
>toppings touching
That's illegal
>>
>>8205907
Roll them up and put them in a pannini press.
>>
>>8206753
That sounds pretty good, I'll have to try that next time. Do you butter/oil the pan?
>>
If dubs you blend them and eat with a spoon. I've always wanted to tried blended pizza.
>>
Cold pizza is great
>>
>>8205938
You fry on the bottom, when you can feel the pizza get hot add a drop of water and cover to re melt the cheese. Good as new.
>>
Wrap slices in foil, heat in oven. Fry eggs sunnyside. Put warm slices on plate, top with fried eggs. Eat with knife and fork.
>>
>>8207138
No its not, you only believe it because of laziness has brought you to be accustomed to it and insanity has brought you to actually think its good.

OP, you put it in a fucking toaster oven. That is the only thing you do.
>>
I always heat leftover pizza in the oven, tastes way better than cold leftovers and even the pizza from the day before. Bake it so the pepperoni gets a bit crispy hnnng
>>
>>8207263
Everytime I do that, the cheese and toppings get flavor-less, but yeah the crust comes out nice and crispy.

Could be because I always get my pizza at Costco.
>>
>>8207133
dubs have spoken.

please deliver op.
>>
>>8205907

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWIJNaA-JNA

this is the best way by far
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.