[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, Anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0455.jpg (47KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
47KB, 480x540px
What's your signature dish?
>>
>>8205154

my cock stuffed in ur mums mouth for 30 minutes
>>
steak and ketchup
>>
>>8205154
what ever I feel like making

I put my signiture on any dish I make

mainly becuase I don't wash my hands
>>
>>8205154
I make this soup with chicken and barley that's pretty good.
>>
>>8205154
Annikas Gryta

You havent lived properly until you've had it
>>
>>8205300
Checked
>>
ok so this is another thread where nobody has an actual signature dish but a few of the remaining posters on the board who actually know how to cook

got it
>>
Drunken spaghetti aglio e olio. I'll make about twice as much as I'm actually going to eat, then leave the rest sitting out all night while I pass out. Then when I wake up I'll take some shrimp out of the freezer, defrost them so I can put them in the next night's drunken batch, and then I forget about them, make the same thing and just have thawed shrimp sitting around.

Sometimes I'll mix it up and roast some potatoes or something to go with it, for no apparent reason.
>>
Chicken and leek pie probably. Pretty basic but tasty as fuck. Also do a carbonara that gets good reviews.
>>
My veal moussaka has got me laid three times in the last few months.
>>
>>8205300
>Annikas Gryta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_kDZxbf-rY

Holy Shit. There is something fucking wrong with Scandis.
>>
>>8205346
>Scandis
That one's a Swede. They're not even human. Norwegians are marginally better.
>>
>>8205154
Mapo Tofu that even impress my chinese friends.
>>
This one is easy to make and always impresses. I also saute some green apples in butter and brown sugar to put on top. I make it in a 17" cast iron pan which is huge and makes the dish look amazing when it comes out of the oven all puffed up.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/6648-dutch-baby

you will need a cast iron pan and a blender or food processor.
>>
File: fattyfattyshitsauce.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fattyfattyshitsauce.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>8205312
my doppelganger.

I make boxed scalloped potatoes and only eat half, pass out drunk and leave it sitting out all night. next day pour cheese & macaroni noodles in, fill with water, stir it all up, and leave it in the oven at a really low temp for hours while I get hammered. It's probably my most shameful 2 day meal, but it hits the spot when I'm drunk. I call it 'Carbs & Cheese'
>>
>>8205154
Burgers.
>>
>>8205154
Smoked herb chicken. Use apple wood chips to smoke chicken. I like to do it with rosemary, sage, and thyme. Plus some garlic chunks and lemon slices pinned on.

I squeeze the lemons at the end and mix it into the drippings to make a turkey-lemon gravy.

Basic but one of my favorites. Also good roasted.
>>
I too love Papa Johns.
>>
>>8205154
Pasta Faggotoni
>>
File: 20160628_191010.jpg (505KB, 1151x618px) Image search: [Google]
20160628_191010.jpg
505KB, 1151x618px
>>8205970
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>8205176
I honestly wish someone would do the well done steak and banana covered in ketchup for one of those shows. Can you imagine their reactions?
>>
>>8205154
Can I just say I fucking hate bobby flays face

that said, I like to make Beef Stroganoff
>>
My bruschetta. Everyone loves it and asks for it at parties... but I just got the recipe off the internet and adjusted it to taste :P
>>
>>8205154

Tuna melt
>>
Everyone at work knows me for bringing a salad to lunch EVERY DAY with a serving and a half of garbanzo beans, 85 grams spinach, 130 grams cherry tomatoes, 130 grams cucumbers and whatever low-fat (no oil) dressing I choose to make that week. They laugh, but it's filling and healthy. I usually eat it with an apple or other piece of fruit and some unflavored yogurt.
>>
>>8206781
That might work on "Worst Cooks in America" as their tryout. That would be some epic level trolling X-D
>>
>>8205154
spaghetti aglio e olio

I love garlic way too much for my own good.
>>
Dead jews
>>
>>8205154
Liver and onions
>>
>>8205154
Like cereal or somethin
>>
>>8205154
Like cereal
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.