[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /ck/ feel about this gluttonous kike?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1109.jpg (26KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
26KB, 300x168px
How does /ck/ feel about this gluttonous kike?
>>
I like him.
Hes sometimes silly and seems super nice and speaks his mind when something is absolutely disgusting wondering how the fuck people even eat shit like that
Wish he wasn't a drug addict though because itd be fun to see him do a special with bourdain where they get drunk and eat foreign food
>>
>>8205144
His show is very informative
Better than Bourdain even
>>
I want to join his show and eat weird and delicious foods.
>>
>>8205144
I met him while he was taping his Munich show

nice guy
>>
>>8205144
wish they would show a credit reel of show interns going into the bathroom and comment on the bouquet each of his bowel movements leave.
>>
Love him. I usually have his show on while I'm doing other things. It's relaxing to listen to and shows off cool food.
>>
Honestly he is one of my favorite guys to watch on tv right now. I like how he is able to describe flavor of whatever he is eating so colorfully.But above all else he seems to be having fun making the show.
>>
>>8205183
What kind of person makes this kind of post? I an serious. Tis was really funny and I will like to a friendship with this kind of persons.
>>
>>8205144
>Kike
It's funny because he actually makes Jew jokes on tv that would hey most people in trouble
>>
>>8205212
>he is able to describe flavor of whatever he is eating so colorfully
lol wut I like the guy but he uses like 6 adjectives at most. Nigga loves saying "earthy"
>>
>>8205217
*takes bite*
*Looks at camera and shakes head slowly*
>>
>>8205219
"You can really taste that its pig bowels"
>>
strikes me as a pedophile, or a person afflicated by a similar dark, higly-sensitive fetish.

he just gives off that two-faced, fake nice vibe to me
>>
>>8205245
he used to be a homeless purse snatching drug addict
>>
>>8205144
I'd let him fuck my gf of two years in front me and my whole family.
>>
>>8205217
BARN YARDY
>>
>>8205217
>like fresh tilled soil

nigga what

but i jest, i do like the show
>>
Zimmerman is innocent
>>
>>8205144
Indifferent but I hope he fucks your mother, OP and she gives birth to a sibling for your worthless face fucking asshole of a mouth.
>>
>>8205245

Comes off as gay or secretly gay to me. They all have that squeaky clean super nice and friendly vibe, kinda like joeysworldtour. Put a picture of my asscheeks on his computer monitor and I bet his irises dilate and his heart skips a beat from the adrenaline rush of seeing my ass on screen.
>>
>>8205150
Bourdain was too, but he can handle his liquor somehow, though i'd argue he seems to be an alcoholic to some extent.
>>
>>8206389
I think bourdain is an alcohol. Obviously not as bad as the faggots in al/ck/ but he's a heavy drinker.
>>
I just want to travel the world with him. I love the show; I've learned a lot from it. He seems like a super cool guy.
>>
File: pf9.jpg (20KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
pf9.jpg
20KB, 425x239px
>>8206348
Correct.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.