[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Whats the protocol for drinking a leftover drink at the bar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: SpyPhoto_20160719_143932828.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SpyPhoto_20160719_143932828.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>Whats the protocol for drinking a leftover drink at the bar?

I went to b dubz after work, anyway the bar is sorta crowded, dude next to me is in a rush puts his 5 dollars down drinks as much as he can leaves like a shot of his beer. So I grabbed it and finished it. Im sure someone saw me, no one said shit. Is that a common thing to do?
>>
jesus pleeb get a job
>>
>>8204857
I just got out of work and went to b dubz. i worked 2-10
>>
>>8204853

Totally acceptable for homeless people
>>
>>8204853
I did this once, the hep c wasn't so bad.
>>
>>8204866
glad for that
>>
>>8204853
>>8204860
>he supports bww
>>
>>8204877
He's stealing beer, I doubt he can afford a carry gun.
>>
>>8204877
half price boneless wings tonight happy hour at 10 and a nfl game was on.
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>8204880
I have guns but live in NJ and cannot carry outside the home because of our shit laws
>>
>>8204886
Drink bleach that's been left out at the washateria then.
>>
>>8204899
no thanks
>>
What the fuck is bdubs? You're a disgusting retard.
>>
>>8204909
buffalo wild wings
>>
jesus christ dude what
>>
>>8204853
No, it's not acceptable. But ultimately neither is it acceptable to not be the cool rich guy with an impeccable life style.

Just do the shit you want to do like it's nothing. But make sure it shouldn't *actively* upset anyone else.

That said, start homebrewing. Gallons of beer for cheap and no infections from touching other people's drinks.
>>
>>8204920
I really want to do this. My favorite beer is the weihenstephaner doppelbock. Really a perfect example (Imo) of what a meal beer should be.

There's no way I could make something like that from scratch tho
>>
>>8204910
lmfao
>>
>>8204853
dude he could have had herpes.
>>
>>8204947
true
>>
>>8204926
>There's no way I could make something like that from scratch tho
I don't think you need to start with planting the grain and hops and cultivating your yeast. But beer from ingredients is dead simple. You can do a doppelbock no problem.

Maybe start with a beer kit based on malt extracts to avoid cooking grain first - though even doing the whole thing starting from "raw" ingredients but according to a recipe is ultimately not really hard.

[Arguably, only doing the whole thing from grain gets you the option of fairly exactly replicating that "weienstephaner", but eh, a few gallons of some doppelbock is already something.]
>>
>>8204880
True as that may be, the "doesn't directly affect me so idgaf" mentality is very destructive in itself (see: the jews who didn't gaf as Nazism got its wheels spinning) and only stays out of sight out of mind until it reaches something you care about and by that point it's too late and you could have stopped it six steps earlier. Stand up for what's right, ESPECIALLY if you have no dog in the fight. Sew good seeds.

>>8204881
If that's worth perpetuating the "guns are bad" mentality to you, kys u are self.
>>
>>8204886
Move to a free state? I'll never understand people who bitch about where they live like someone's forcing them to stay there.
>>
>>8204986
I live in a state that has guns are bad mentality, NJ has the worst guns laws of almost any state. B Dubz is a fly compared to our legislature
>>
>>8204988
My family is here, house is here etc... And it doesn't matter once Hill Dog gets in and appoints justices all states will resemble NJ unfortunately
>>
I work at a buffalo wild wings, not a server though just host/busser. Ama or don't it's shit
>>
>>8204991
>it's just a fly
Give an inch, lose a mile.
>>
>>8204998
I dont think you know what we are dealing with in NJ, B Dubz is literally the last thing on the list when it comes to opposing gun rights.
>>
>>8204993
>my family is here
If you mean your spouse/children... move them.
If you mean your parents... lol.

>Won't matter anyway because hillary
With that attitude sure.
>All states will resemble NJ
If the fed gov tried to make certain other states resemble NJ on the 2A, there would be very fundamental changes to this country.
>>
>>8205012
Im voting Trump, but even traditinally states are going for her, unfortunately there is a shift in mindset in this country and guns are some of the first things that will be affected. Other states will feel how we feel in NJ and it will be too late. Hell the NRA even neglects us
>>
>>8204886
I also can't carry a gun with me for no reason and even if I'd have to have it unloaded and disassembled under lock with ammo in a separate transport until it reaches the place where it's needed.

And I don't care. Because it's actually fine that not every insane faggot has a loaded gun to grab and shoot people with on an impulse.
>>
>>8205003
And yet it's on the list and must not be supported. You are literally giving money to people to further the anti-2A agenda. Was it wise for Jewish businessmen in the 1930s to do business with people who didn't believe in their human rights? Because that bit them in the ass.
>>
I know this guy at uni always eating and drinking leftovers at the bar, No one liked him.
>>
>>8205015
Really, look at the rate people who CCW commit crime, not to mention they are the top of the top of people to even get a permit no convictions etc...
>>
>>8205014
>Other states will feel how we feel in NJ and it will be too late.
Wrong.

>>8205015
Yeah because America is very successful at keeping insane people disarmed.
>>
>>8205024
Dude the Heller decision was like what one off from not happening? You dont think with a few more libs in the court they wont attack that and overturn it? Not to mention that had zero to do with conceal carry but had to do with ownership in the home only.
>>
>>8205027
I hope you're not under the impression that eliminating the 2A would go over with a mere "aw darn" in every state.
>>
>>8204986
I can actually envision how alcohol-driven-drunken-fuck-red-faced you were when you bumbled all this garbage out through your keyboard.
>>
>mfw people thing you can get STDs through saliva
>>
>>8205039
not eliminating it but chipping away at it like states like MD,Nj and dc and HI have done
>>
>>8204920
Yeah, alright Ayn.
>>
>>8205043
I'm sorry that you operate on emotion rather than reason.
>>
File: that's what i'd say you are.jpg (129KB, 572x238px) Image search: [Google]
that's what i'd say you are.jpg
129KB, 572x238px
>>8205043
>How to Project: The Post
lol
>>
>>8204853
Dude, that's like a 20% chance that shits spiked and you're gonna wake up with a bleeding asshole and missing kidney.
>>
>>8205066
I'm home now
>>
>>8205021
I'd expect it to not be extremely high but also not close to zero?
>>
>>8205087
considering all the hoops you need to jump through for ccw, I'm pretty sure it's really fucking low
>>
OP in bavaria you would be refered to as a "norgerlzutzler", someone who composes a fresh pint from the leftovers of other people.
>>
>>8205106
less then 1%
>>
It's in the same tier as scavenging a cigarette from what's left in butt-trays.
It's technically not hurting anyone, no one wants to see you doing it though.

If it's mostly full and they're dumping it then ask I guess.
>>
>>8205044
you can get mono
if the sores are open you can get stds too
>>
honestly, one time at my lowest point, i walked into a bar on 6th street in austin and just pretended to be an intern and gathered up all the leftover drinks and drank them near the kitchen

nobody ever noticed. i was in and out in 5 minutes.
>>
>>8205247
Keep going
>>
>>8205282
ok, actually the story does not end there. i actually started talking to a cute girl in her mid 20s at a bar down the street, doing the same thing. i just nursed somebody else's drink while we talked.

she and her friend drove us 3 to the magnolia cafe on lake travis and then i panicked when i realized i had no money

so i ran off
>>
>>8205292
after that i slept outside some apartments i used to live in. in some grass. woke up and someone had thrown a blanket on me which was really cool. from there i walked down to the ARCH downtown for some food

and that was just the beginning of another insane day being homeless in a big city
>>
>>8205015
retard
>>
literal trash tier. pretty sure you'd get kicked out if staff saw you also
>>
>>8204986
Le holocaust maymay, why is this always everyone's argument for everything
>>
>>8204853
If you live in NJ why would you go to shitty BWW for wings? Literally every diner and pizza place has better wings, for much less money.

You're a disgrace.
>>
>>8206562
Half off Thursday and I like the sauces plus it's close to my work
>>
>>8204853
Had a friend who did this at bars as well as steal half-full bottles of liquor from parties. He got mono but that's maybe a bit better than getting his ass kicked.
>>
>>8204853
Thats scummy a fuck, you are drinking a strangers backwash.
>>
>>8206421
>Le holocaust maymay
>holocause
>mayamay
>>
>>8204853
I'd call you a disgusting sack of shit, but I used to be so fat that at Denny's once (like 8 years ago) some ho bag just gave me her leftover food. And I ate it.
>>
>>8204920
>cool rich guy with an impeccable life style.

Pretty sure a guy like that wouldn't be caught dead at buffalo wild wings or "b dubs" as OP likes to call it.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.