[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on pic related
>>
>>8201575
He's no Gordon Ramsay
>>
smoking is bad.
>>
>>8201583
it even kills your sense of taste among other things.
>>
>>8201575

Kno thanks
>>
wow so deep
such passion
>>
>>8201575
Trying too hard to be edgy just makes you look like a tool.
>>
>>8201583
how much is DIO paying you to smoke?
>>
>>8201575
Luscious locks
>>
Could use a KnorrĀ© Stock Pot
>>
>>8201575
Is this a recent pic? Kinda tryhard,
>>
>>8201575
I went down to St. James Infirmary,
Saw my baby there,
Stretched out on a long white table,
So cold, so sweet, so fair.
>>
>eet smells
>oops rong hole
>yoo shuld not have told me your father enjoys my recipes
>>
>>8201575
>chef who smokes

Is he retarded?
>>
>>8203897
he's just like le one piece!!
>>
>>8201575
Tommy Wiseau can cook? if he is preparing food like he is acting/producing movies then i will pass.
>>
pathetic and washed up
>>
total genius

watch his chicken kiev video. doesn't matter if he sold out. watch the video.
>>
>>8201575
damn bourdain went from 'ima rape your ass boy' to 'noooooooooooo reservations'
>>
>>8201575
Absolute faggot trash for hipster cu/ck/s to idolize
>>
I want hair like that.
>>
>>8201575
I like him more than le meme angry chef ramsay
>>
>>8203801
>>8203990
He gets super defensive about shit like this
He has fucking shitty chain restaurants too
>>
Close but no cigar
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
>>
>>8205940
He doesn't have the drive for it anymore.
He just gave up being in the big leagues when he felt like it wasn't worth it anymore.
Now he operates mostly on the medium pleb levels. However he's still quite skilled and knowledgeable.
>>
>>8206242
He never cared to keep it, just wanted to see how far he could push himself. Once he reached the top, there was nothing else to do. It's clear he hated dealing with the pomp and circumstance shit that went with serving those kind of people, and he's always used "plebian" ingredients like ketchup. He just doesn't care about other's opinions of him.
>>
>>8201583
mmmkay
>>
>>8201575
He could be one of the best from the best now... he choose an other way... but what he has done for the u.k in the past is great
>>
>>8201575
Needs a hairnet, desu senpai
>>
>>8201575

definition of a has-been

>His restaurants are shit and overpriced.
>His restaurant empire is in massive debt
>His son is a massive fuck up, makes him a bad father
>He's an arrogant twat for no reason
>>
I've been watching his Knorr videos recently, and I like them a lot. He has a nice mix of skill, condescension, and teaching skills that remind me of my how my dad taught me to cook.

I'm not sure why he gets called a sellout so much. He's obviously a guy that's never really given a fuck, and it's probably a good way to make money. His videos aren't even that shilly; they're just him cooking and using premade stock instead of homemade. Considering that's something most people do anyway, and they're recipe videos, it makes them come off as more as lessons for normal home cooking than anything else. In that way, they're not any different than any many other youtube cooking shows, except presented by a guy with a lot more skill and fame.
>>
>>8209101
Yeah, he's always used ingredients snobs would turn their nose up at. Dude loves putting ketchup in sauces.
>>
>>8205077
I don't understand why people care if a cook sells out, 99% of those people will never eat that cooks food.
Its not like a musician selling out and their music becomes garbage, music that a fan will directly interact with.
This guy can cook, now he just makes his money outside of a kitchen.
>>
winthur is comin
>>
>>8209149
I agree, I have been working in the industry for over a decade now. I love my job but given the chance fuck yes I would shill for Knorr stockpots or whatever for a ton of money.
>>
>>8206218

>He made himself cry. That was his choice to cry

Fucking gets me every time haha, fuck I love this man.
>>
>>8201575
REEEEEEEE

THEY TOOK DOWN THE BEST COOKING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE OF MARCO COOKING FOR MICHELLE ROUX RAYMOND BLANC PIERRE KOFFMAN ETC.

REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.