[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate how I season my steak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ree.jpg (653KB, 2672x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
653KB, 2672x1503px
Rate how I season my steak
>>
File: ree0.jpg (792KB, 2672x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ree0.jpg
792KB, 2672x1503px
>>
>>8201220
doingtoomuch/10
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (710KB, 1503x2672px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
710KB, 1503x2672px
>>
>>8201231
pls stop
>>
File: reee08.jpg (509KB, 2672x1503px)
reee08.jpg
509KB, 2672x1503px
finished product
>>
>>8201231
Keep going
>>
>>8201220
A simple salt+pepper would have sufficed.
>>
Who mixes penne with shells and why is it not even enough pasta for 3 people? You want my kid to starve or something? That entire gay jar of pasta would feed maybe two people with added sides or some shrimp and chicken mixed in with the sauce. Why do people use stale pasta as a decoration in a jar of it they will never use? It isn't flowers. BTW, way over kill on that steak. I use salt, pepper, maybe some garlic (fresh cooked in to the juice as it cooks, not a 99 cent bottle of dehydrated powder that burns super fast) The salt isn't normal teeny tiny salt but large kosher salt and fresh black pepper, also large sized when cracked. Not a powder. If I want it a little spicy I add some diced peppers to the juices as it cooks and only when it's almost done so they don't burn. I wouldn't know how to do that on a grill but on a grill I just use salt and pepper.
>>
Excessive, you probably don't even taste the steak.

I just do salt, pepper, and if I'm grilling a bit of chill powered. Pan fry I usually lather it up with garlic butter while cooking.
>>
>>8201250
You accidentally placed a bottle of A1 to serve with your steak instead of a jar of extra hot horseradish.
Outside of that, you have a lot of seasonings there and if you used a tiny amount of each, then that may work as a seasoning type rub.
>>
>>8201370
I actually had horseradish in the fridge, never tried it with steak actually
>>
>tfw used George Foreman grill
>>
>>8201231
Clean your fucking BBQ
>>
>>8201517

I've seen a lot worse on /ck/.

6/10
>>
>>8201220
>not salt and pepper
2/10
>>8201517
>dinner roll
>steamed vegetable
>bagged shredded cheese
0/10
>>
>>8201517
sure you need all that wine neopolydemus?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.