[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You people actually defend Tim Horton's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Tim Horton's.png (32KB, 625x340px) Image search: [Google]
Tim Horton's.png
32KB, 625x340px
Look, as a Canadian I drink a lot of Tim Horton's coffee. But I'll never say it's GOOD coffee. I've seen other Canadians play up Tim Horton's coffee, and I'll tell you now, it's a 4/10 coffee at best. Don't believe the leaf, almost any coffee is better than Tim's. We just drink it because there's a Tim Horton's on every street corner.
>>
>>8200366
guess i'm now with her
thank you for recording the correction
>>
I totally agree as an American who works (and has customers he has to visit) in Quebec and Ontario. Tim Horton's coffee is mediocre as fuck. It's the same reason people drink starbucks, that's not particularly good coffee either.
>>
File: 29tUtTo.jpg (95KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
29tUtTo.jpg
95KB, 480x640px
>>8200366
Fucked me up

>t. timmies drinker for 19+ years
>>
>>8200366
>any coffee is better than Tim's

I stopped going and I now go to McDicks instead. Their coffee is now somehow better than the cup of diarrhea I get served at Timmy's
>>
>going to Tim's for the coffee

It's all about the donuts, retards
>>
Why don't you drink better coffee then?
>>
>>8200366

enjoy your ban
>>
>>8200371
>It's all about the donuts, retards

Their doughnuts suck dick compared to what they had in the mid 1990s. Something changed at Timmy's and became shit
>>
>>8200366
Yeah, I don't know why I'm such a double bouble lemming for that shit...
>>
>>8200366
They have good unsweetened iced tea here (tastes freshly brewed unlike other places). Got a funny look though when I asked for it at one in leaf land.
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/42854684/#42854684

My famous bump limit timmies thread
>>
McDonald's coffee is way better than Tim's. A double double at Tim's is like a milkshake and doesn't taste at all like coffee.
>>
File: want off now.jpg (53KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
want off now.jpg
53KB, 600x500px
>>8200366
Tim hortons is shit tier coffee i only drink organic non child labor arabica beans out of an espresso machine
>>
I dont know anyone that pretends Tims is "good coffee". I treat a DD like it's a different beverage altogether, but I still drink that shit
>>
What's wrong with home made coffee? Btw what thread are you faggots sliding?
>>
>>8200368
Starbuck's espresso is pretty great. It's freshly ground and properly made. Unlike Tim Horton's espresso which is made from and instant powder or liquid. Comes out of the same machine as their other gross drinks.
>>
>>8200379
>he doesn't love the taste of child labor
Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>8200370

on days when I'm forced to skip the mile long drive thru line at Tims and go to McD's for coffee, it always makes me shit instantly. its like they add laxatives
>>
>>8200369
What the fuck is wrong with your mouth? Military grade aids.
>>
>>8200382
I'm a coffee snob, I was fortunate enough to have a really nice local shop with two locations (one where they roasted the coffee). The coffee was usually roasted only the day before and was fantastic. Now I order it online from a thousand miles away and grind it at home in my burr grinder + brew in French Press.

Starbuck's espresso is definitely better than their regular coffee.
>>
>>8200366

The Dark roast is good desu reg roast is shit.
>>
Tims coffee is like drinking hot water. Everyone orders it as a double double because it's the only way to get any fucking flavour from it.
>>
>>8200366
Tim Hortons is no joke the best coffee I've ever had, although I only ever drink the french vanilla

If there is coffee that is better - where the fuck is it?

I've tried making my own, or buying coffee from other places, and nothing else is any better.

I can handily admit that timmies isn't amazing, but I literally have never found anything better and anybody I've asked who had a "real" answer turned out to be a smug coffee elitist who spends 40 minutes making a cup of coffee every morning using archaic arabian magic bullshit.
>>
>>8200386 here
Forgot to mention: Work took me out of the US Midwest and put me on Canadian accounts, so that's why I don't get that coffee anymore...

Trying Tim Horton's with all the hype people had for it was a severe disappointment. I'm not the person that won't go to a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks or whatever, but I ordered a black regular coffee (no milk/no sugar) and I'm not sure I would call it particularly drinkable. Dunkin is kind of so mild as to be inoffensive but it still tastes alright.
>>
>>8200366
As a Mainer, I agree with this faggot leaf.
>>
>>8200366
Ice Capp and TImbits are all i consume. Maybe a donut or muffin once in a while. Fuck actual coffee
>>
>>8200389
Fuck off a French Vanilla isn't a coffee, it's hot milk for a child to drink at bedtime.
>>
>>8200389
>If there is coffee that is better - where the fuck is it?

Go to any café in Vienna, Austria and take a sip of their coffee. All coffee in Canada sucks, but most places suck less than Timmy's
>>
>>8200391
Hello fellow Mainer.
>>
File: texas get yer gun.png (15KB, 457x234px) Image search: [Google]
texas get yer gun.png
15KB, 457x234px
>>8200366
I'm a Texan and I went to Canada on vacation last year due to it being so fucking hot here.

It was great, foreign but not too foreign with friendly people.

However, Tim Hortons was the worst. Unbelievably bad. I tried it a couple times to give it the benefit of the doubt, but it the worst fast food I've ever had.
>>
>>8200366
>road trip to canada
>excited to try this "tim hortons" that canadians never shut up about
>it's completely mediocre

Thanks Canada.

[spoiler]poutine was good tho[/spoiler]
>>
Is it even a Canadian company anymore? Am I at least supporting the economy by drinking from there?
>>
>>8200389
Get coffee from a local roaster and grind it with a burr grinder. Then, use a french press/aeropress/manual drip to make it.

Timmies sucks donkey dick.
>>
>>8200395
Enjoying God's country, brother?
>>
As far as chain coffee shops go Timmies is the best I've had. Starbucks is overpriced as fuck and I can't order a normal fucking coffee their without hipsters staring. Dunkins is passable but still worse than tims.

If there is a better store please tell me
>>
>>8200398
Tim Hortons is now owned by the same company as Burger King.
>>
File: timbits.jpg (93KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
timbits.jpg
93KB, 560x415px
>>8200366
Timbits are comfy as fuck though
>>
>>8200419
This.

>tfw you'll never be in school while someone's parents bring timbits on a random day and class is stopped for a timbit break
>>
Can't wait for them to start selling whoppers.
>>
>>8200422
That never happened for me, but parents would bring them all the time for a treat after our hockey games. Shit was awesome.
>>
>>8200387
that's only because McDonalds stole their bean vendor. they invented dark roast because they're replacement for regular turned out to be shit. even then timmies dark is shit anyway, especially compared to mcdonalds
>>
>>8200366
canadian too here, you're generous with your 4/10. imo it's a weak 2/10. also macdo's coffee is far better
>>
>>8200366
Timmes only started to push the "Made in Canada" angle once they got sold to the American company. They're back in Leaf hands, but still pretty shit. I can't for the life of me understand how people still drink their coffee. Only thing I'll occasionally pop in for is a hot chocolate or mocha if I'm feeling the need for a hot drink. McDonalds coffee is honestly much better.
>>
>>8200366
The coffee is great, it just depends on which Tims location you go to
>>
>>8200467
>McDonalds stole their bean vendor
Why does this keep getting repeated like it's fact? Can you give me any source on this at all?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.