[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag here. Looking for things to do with Ramen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ramen-in-package.jpg (281KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ramen-in-package.jpg
281KB, 600x400px
Poorfag here. Looking for things to do with Ramen.
>>
Forgot to mention my budget is about 20 bucks.
>>
File: NnAI1og.jpg (614KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
NnAI1og.jpg
614KB, 1000x3400px
>>
>>8200310
Thanks anon, this is a huge help.
>>
>>8200283
>>8200305
liar. if you really were poor you'd buy spaghetti not ramen
>>
>>8200336
Never thought of it desu. I just buy a bunch of these things for cheap at Dollar General.
>>
>>8200310
I add imitation crab sticks to mine, but I prefer to buy a bag of shrimp and cook it with cayenne pepper, so good. Also I'm addicted to stirring a raw egg in once assembled.
>>
>>8200283
Put them in a pan of boiling water with some salt and then STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CUT YOUR FUCKING WRISTS YOU FUCKING WASTE OF AIR I HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR FUCKING RAMEN
>>
>>8200283
canned corn is actually great in ramen. also, in order to poach the egg optimally, turn down the heat till it's just barely no longer boiling and crack the egg into the middle, trying to float it on top of the noodles

also hot dog pennies. that one is from my broke childhood
>>
I wish I took a picture but it was pretty underwhelming to look at.

I cooked the ramen then added into a pan to cook some frozen stir fry veggies. Then I added in some frozen fish that I cook I'm another pan. Add whatever spices and sauces you want.

Probably cost around a dollar to make and was really filling
>>
>>8201680
You have school in the morning and if you're late for the bus again you're going to be in a lot of trouble, mister. No Xbox for a week if I have to drive you to school again!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.