[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Velveeta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fc5b77b2e21e013dd8e4e778f454819c.jpg (347KB, 2048x1326px) Image search: [Google]
fc5b77b2e21e013dd8e4e778f454819c.jpg
347KB, 2048x1326px
/ck/ redpill me on Velveeta
>>
It's processed cheese, so a lot of chefs will instantly ridicule you for using it as opposed to a more natural or elegant cheese. That said, it and other processed cheeses do have a very distinct taste that is used in commercial cooking. That taste you might enjoy in one of your cheese-flavored snacks might be derived from processed cheese flavor.

For instance, while not every recipe agrees, a lot claim that the potato cheese soup from Marie Calendars uses velveeta in it. It's a delicious, creamy, salty, cheesy-potatoey soup that's easy to enjoy, but without velveeta it doesn't taste distinct or unique at all, just another potato soup.

So anyways, for most things you can probably use a different cheese and get better results, but don't completely disregard it, it does have its very select few uses, and a unique taste that you can probably only derive from the product itself due to the artificial nature of it.
>>
>>8199970
Lideraly fake plastic trash fagmericans try to convint's themself's is cheese
>>
>>8200072
>fagmericans
Must suck being from a country that doesn't run the planet you live on.
>>
it's not real cheese. notice how it only says "cheese" on the package when referring to something else, that's because its illegal for it to call itself cheese.

same with ice cream and butter.
>>
File: 1454361146407.jpg (66KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454361146407.jpg
66KB, 650x600px
>>8200100
>this

god bless America ;-;
>>
One box this cut into cubes in microwave bowl. One can rotel chilis and tomatos not drained. Microwave until melted stirring well along the way. Easy fucking delicious cheese dip.
>>
>>8199981
>cheesy-potatoey soup
We're getting into technical talk I see.
>>
>>8199970
The only use for this is in cheese dips (make sure you add at least one more real cheese, and perhaps hot peppers or tomatoes/peppers etc.)
>>
Its fucking delicious microwaved for a few minutes with rotel and smoked paprika mixed in. Especially the white queso variant
>>
I love using it for mac n cheese
makes it really cheesy and gooey and there's no chance of it getting grainy
but since it's processed I can understand why a lot of people don't like it
>>
>>8199981
>cheese
It's cheese flavoured margarine.
>>
There's nothing wrong with it used in addition to something as an emulsifier but there are still people who will shit on the idea and happily eat flour grainy mac and cheese that separates as soon as it cools.
>>
>>8199981
/thread
>>
>>8200072

it's fucking whey and cheese combined with whole milk to make it melt easily, you jackass.

it's a perfectly natural food.
>>
>>8200203
>>8200311
>>8200438
Add some browned Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage to the mix and you'll have a true white trash delicacy
>>
>>8200672
Don't forget to buy your chips at the gas station, and make sure it's a generic brand
>>
>>8200666
It's the perfect natural food
The rest of the world may have invented cheese but Americans perfected it.
We deserve some words of thanks.
>>
>>8199970
Big block of cheese.
>>
I add a bunch of Velveeta to my Kraft Mac N Cheese spongebob

shit's cash
>>
>>8199981
Name one type of cheese that isn't "processed".
>>
mantequilla manti de lima peru
>>
>>8201506
swiss
cheddar
mozzarella
>>
>>8201477
I feel sorry for your parents
>>
Whenever I try to make cheese sauce it always tastes like nothing, when I melt down velveeta its delicious.
>>
>>8201562
this, i have followed nacho cheese sauce recipes to the letter using the best ingredients and they always taste like a thick saltless pudding
>>
>>8201554
Those are all processed milk, retard.
>>
>>8201673
Don't do THAT, make fondue
>>
>>8201988
I'm going to have to use THAT technique, huh?
>>
File: 1453070329253.png (472KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1453070329253.png
472KB, 500x562px
>>8200100
BOOM
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.