[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picky eaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I am actually completely done with "negotiating" with this dude but here goes.

I moved half the country over and a good friend sometimes visits. Because of the traveling time we eat together, but this guy is the pickiest among picky eaters.

The "picky eater" stories on the internet do not begin to describe him. There is literally nothing he eats except for McDonalds, spare ribs or a margherita pizza. He is not willing to try anything because he convinced himself he somehow does not like anything but that. He is self righteous too, so there is no way he will budge. Result of having parents that followed his every wish.

I refuse to eat junkfood each time he comes around, but there is literally nothing for me to work with as even different toppings on his pizza make him refuse to eat. There is no vegetable he wants to try. I tried going out to eat so he can order whatever, but there is no restaurant he wants to go to. Eating apart works but is awkward too. What the fuck do you do with people like this?
>>
>>8199725
Stop being a cuck about it.
>>
>>8199725
>What the fuck do you do with people like this?

I'm willing to make a reasonable accommodation for picky eaters. But if he won't eat out even after being given the option of picking anywhere he wants? Fuck that. He can deal with his own eating habits.
>>
>>8199725
Cook for yourself and order him a pizza so you still eat together you fucking drama queen cuck
>>
>>8199730
>cuck
You probably dont know anything about being social but eating together is a good thing

>>8199738
Yeah I am really really done, to the point where he can go get himself a McDonalds hamburger (without sauce and onions obviously) while I eat a nice steak or something. Going to be awkward but I really have gone above and beyond.
>>
>>8199748
Thinking I am a drama queen is fine. Its mostly venting frustration but whatever. But I mean, "you fucking drama queen cuck", why do you shit up your own board so bad? Just cause you have anonymity?
>>
>>8199757
you are a pussy
>>
Is he autistic? I know an autistic guy who eats tendies literally every day because he's so picky.
>>
>>8199769
Sure thing buddy.

>>8199775
Might be, I'm not sure. He doesn't really fit in with the autists I do know.
>>
>>8199749
>You probably dont know anything about being social but eating together is a good thing

Says the cuck whining about not being able to eat what you want because yoir gay lover only wants certain things.

Cook two meals. There, I fixed every problem you have.
>>
>>8199749
Honestly, just put it all on the table
"listen you're pretty specific about what you eat, and I can't eat junk all the time so let's order you some food, I'll cook something and we'll eat together. "

Or something like that
>>
>There is literally nothing he eats except for McDonalds, spare ribs or a margherita pizza
>even different toppings on his pizza make him refuse to eat
>a McDonalds hamburger (without sauce and onions obviously)

I've known picky eaters, I too used to be one, but this just takes the cake. I'd probably tell him to get fucked.

Anyway, there's no such thing as reasoning with picky eaters. You could convince him maybe by explaining to him how frustrating his behavior is, to the point that he should feel humiliated about himself. Go eat on your own; he might start feeling left out. That "left out" feeling is what prompted me to stop being such a picky shit, it might work on him too.
>>
Let him order whatever junk food he wants and bring it with you, and make something for yourself from proper ingredients. Eat two separate meals together.
>>
>>8199725
I know someone that will only eat well done burgers, fries or Dominos that's it. How do these fucks even survive?
>>
>>8199815

Why are you asking us rather than the person in question?
>>
Keep giving him the same shit cood again and again, but cook visually attractive meals for yourself. Really overplay how good it is, even if it didn't come out great. Make him jealous. At the same time, lower the quality of his food. He'll realize the errors of his picky eater ways.
>>
>>8199796
Yep that's how it's going to be.

>>8199798
Used to be picky as well, but I just realised at some point that it's ridiculous to avoid certain things without having tried them. Wonderboy is immune to logic when it comes to food however.

>>8199815
I don't think they live to see old age frankly. Time will tell.

>>8199830
>lower the quality of his food
That's rather elaborate. At what point do you swap out a burger for cardboard?
>>
>>8199867
Btw I told him he is retarded before rest assured.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.